Windows 10: when i transfer office files from

Discus and support when i transfer office files from in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I copy files from one computer to another or from a flash drive, all Office files become Read-Only. How do I stop or avoid this from happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by not a fan of Edge yet, Mar 27, 2020.

1. when i transfer office files from

when I copy files from one computer to another or from a flash drive, all Office files become Read-Only. How do I stop or avoid this from happening? I do not want the transferred files prior to become Read-Only...they were not originally.

:)

not a fan of Edge yet, Mar 27, 2020
  2. fmonte Win User

Please help transferring MS Office Outlook 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

I thought I had it figured out when I found this website but when I go through the steps and bring the folder over to the office 2000 machine, it says wrong format. Does anyone have an easier way?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...319871033.aspx

fmonte, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Steevo Win User
    Cable to transfer files

OMG. I have never met anyone who actually bought one of those file transfer things.

Firewire will do the same as USB, but faster, so will a cheap crossover cable. I can wlak you through the steps of moving data so you will not miss a beat.

Anything more than $10 to buy a cable is too much.

Steevo, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Munki Win User

when i transfer office files from

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

when i transfer office files from

1. when i transfer office files from - Similar Threads - transfer office files

2. I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone: I can see the pop-up when I move files within my laptop, just not when I transfer it to my phone. This happened after I had to reset my windows after I lost my bitlocker password. Is there some kind of drivers missing or something like that?...
  3. I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone: I can see the pop-up when I move files within my laptop, just not when I transfer it to my phone. This happened after I had to reset my windows after I lost my bitlocker password. Is there some kind of drivers missing or something like that?...
  4. I can't see the file transferring progress popup when I transfer files to my phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lag when transferring files

Lag when transferring files: Whenever I download files my computer lags and especially with larger files my file explorer crashes. This lag extends to everything i am using at that moment like:- videos start stuttering on any website- websites load slower- extreme delay when opening new tabs or clicking...
  6. File Transfer Issues - Increased file size when transferring from Android to PC Windows 10

File Transfer Issues - Increased file size when transferring from Android to PC Windows 10: Files transferred from phone to laptop have drastically increased in size and are now unable to open. File sizes for images have increased up to 7GB. I am unable to move from the C: Drive as it states there is over 4TB of data. However My C: Drive only holds 256GB. No special...
  7. Why when I transfer jpeg files from OneDrive it is twice as big?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why when I transfer jpeg files from OneDrive it is twice as big?: I was copying files from OneDrive onto Windows and the progress bar showed the entire folder was 100 MB when the actual folder size was 50-60 MB. I don’t think it is malicious, I’m just curious on what’s happening. submitted by /u/Mr-Server [link] [comments]...
  8. Office License Transfer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office License Transfer: I purchased a Dell computer with Windows 10 and a Microsoft Office license. I work for a local chamber of commerce and they paid me back for the computer purchase. Each year I am personally billed for the Office license. How can I transfer ownership of that license to them...
  9. No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

in Windows 10 Support
    No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.: Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files OS: Windows 10 Brand: RazerModel: Razer Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition) Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes Does this happen on other...
  10. no transfer box when transfering files

in Windows 10 Support
    no transfer box when transfering files: I'm talking about one of the below transfer boxes. I no longer see one when copying files so I have to guess when it is finished. It seems to have started after my last weekly update. I'm running Build 11082 with all the latest updates. [img] 34653