Windows 10: When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no...

Discus and support When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have installed windows 10 on my sdd. When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no loading dots appear. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Sifath Saleem, May 31, 2023.

1. When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no...

I have installed windows 10 on my sdd. When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no loading dots appear. It's taking almost 10-15min to trun on. I searched this problem on the internet and tried to fixed it and then i plug my sdd to another sata port after that it worked. After few hours i faced same problem when trun on it.

:)

Sifath Saleem, May 31, 2023
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, May 31, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    zbook, May 31, 2023
  4. Eric Ber Win User

When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no...

Black screen after Windows logo

Hi Denis,

Corrupted video driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a black screen issue when you boot your computer. We suggest that you try the steps in this

link
    to troubleshoot black screen or blank screen issues.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, May 31, 2023
Thema:

When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no...

1. When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no... - Similar Threads - trun still black

2. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  3. Black screen after windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after windows logo: My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3540. And every time I turn on my pc it turns on normally but then as soon as the windows logo is done loading it shows me a black screen I have tried many YouTube tutorials to fix this but I can't get into windows recovery environment no matter...
  4. Window black screen after logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  5. Window black screen after logo

Window black screen after logo: I have MacBook pro early 2015. I tried to install window through bootcamp and usb but when it restarts I get a very dark display but visible with flashlight on screen.There is no hardware issue since my macos works totally fineAny fix?Thanks in advance...
  6. When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no...: I have installed windows 10 on my sdd. When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no loading dots appear. It's taking almost 10-15min to trun on. I searched this problem on the internet and tried to fixed it and then i plug my sdd to...
  7. When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no...

When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no...: I have installed windows 10 on my sdd. When i trun on my pc it is still on the black screen with windows logo. There are no loading dots appear. It's taking almost 10-15min to trun on. I searched this problem on the internet and tried to fixed it and then i plug my sdd to...
  8. Black screen after Windows logo?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after Windows logo?: I've had this laptop since January of this year and it booted up fine up until a month or two ago. It works okay and I'm using the laptop to post this right now, it's just that the problem is more of a nuisance than anything. When it boots up it shows the Windows logo as...
  9. Black screen when booting after logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen when booting after logo: Hi to all, my laptop is not booting on first attempt. This happens around 3-4 months ago. It only has a black screen after the manufacturer logo and the rotating loading circles. No keyboard, no mouse, its totally unresponsive. What I do is I hit the power button to force...
  10. Screen is black when i turned on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen is black when i turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...