Windows 10: When I try and open a card game I get an annoying popup on the bottom right of my screen...

Discus and support When I try and open a card game I get an annoying popup on the bottom right of my screen... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try and open a card game I get an annoying popup on the bottom right of my screen that prevents my game from loading. How can I get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GaryEvans41, Jun 10, 2019.

1. When I try and open a card game I get an annoying popup on the bottom right of my screen...

When I try and open a card game I get an annoying popup on the bottom right of my screen that prevents my game from loading. How can I get rid of this?

:)

GaryEvans41, Jun 10, 2019

2. Black Screen when opening games

Hi Brendon,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to update the Graphic card driver by following the steps provided below and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

If the issue still persists, then suggest you to check with the game developers if they have released any updates for the game and install the same and check.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Jun 10, 2019
  4. When I try and open a card game I get an annoying popup on the bottom right of my screen...

win 10 blocking installed seirra card games I have been happily playing for years

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with playing games on Windows 10.

• Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to play the card games?

Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to Uninstall/Re-install the Graphic Card Driver
    and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X from the keyboard and click on Device Manager.

• Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall (for example, the graphics card would be listed under Display Adapters).

• Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.

• After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.

Later, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website:
    http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Microsoft Solitaire Games and check.

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

• Select All apps, and then find your game in the list.

• Press and hold the game tile, and then select
      Uninstall. Alternatively, you can right-click the game tile and then select
      Uninstall.

• Follow the steps to uninstall the game.

• To reinstall your game, open the Store app, and then select the profile button.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

When I try and open a card game I get an annoying popup on the bottom right of my screen...

1. When I try and open a card game I get an annoying popup on the bottom right of my screen... - Similar Threads - try open card

2. How do I stop this popup in the bottom right corner of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop this popup in the bottom right corner of the screen.: How do i stop the popup in the bottom right corner from appearing. It pops up whenever I make a save in a game or generate new solutions in my CAD software....
  3. How do I stop this popup in the bottom right corner of the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop this popup in the bottom right corner of the screen.: How do i stop the popup in the bottom right corner from appearing. It pops up whenever I make a save in a game or generate new solutions in my CAD software....
  4. large popup bottom right

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    large popup bottom right: Hello there, I have uninstalled recent applications I thought the popup had to do with razer synapse. But after a while a large white popup appears. I will show you a screenshot. [ATTACH] If i go the middle bottom I can press OK but it wont close the popup. Can anyone...
  5. How do I stop getting these popups in the bottom right hand corner of my screen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop getting these popups in the bottom right hand corner of my screen?: In the past week or so I have been getting 3 different popup if that's what you call them I have tried everything that I know how to get rid of them plus some suggestion from online and nothing is working. It is very annoying trying to work and I don't know what its doing to...
  6. I installed a game but when I try to open it it opens then closes right away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed a game but when I try to open it it opens then closes right away: I just installed call of duty infinite warfare from the windows store and wheI got done installing it after a boring 5 hours it wouldnt open! Anybody have a fix for this?...
  7. Why don't I get the date and time on the right hand bottom of my screen anymore when I turn...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why don't I get the date and time on the right hand bottom of my screen anymore when I turn...: Why don"t I get the date and time on my computer when I searvh for a new sit anymore? - - - From another post: Split from this thread. I had my settings removed and would like to have them Reset. Can you tell me how? thank you, Meg - - - * Moved from IE10/other...
  8. ad popup bottom right taskbar

ad popup bottom right taskbar: Hi, Following a visit to this website [http://tobydeals.co.uk] I've started to receive a pop up in the bottom right of my screen, it's an ad with no option to close, that attempts to drag me back to the site. I've checked Chrome and added a Block pop ups for that URL. I've...
  9. Annoying popup that flashes onto my screen.

Annoying popup that flashes onto my screen.: I have an annoying popup that flashes onto my screen warning of some program failure or something but before I can read it, it's gone and comes back every minute or so and has progressively become faster and faster....
  10. When I try to open a windows program only a small window at the bottom of the screen opens....

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I try to open a windows program only a small window at the bottom of the screen opens....: programs I try to open in little squares across bottom ofr screen rather than opening largr on monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/when-i-try-to-open-a-windows-program-only-a-small/b5f777ea-c57d-4993-9624-1aa8ccdefffd