Windows 10: When I try launching Minecraft Java, it keeps bringing me where it say download launcher,...

Discus and support When I try launching Minecraft Java, it keeps bringing me where it say download launcher,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try launching Minecraft Java, it keeps bringing me where it say download launcher, but I already did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Just.L13, May 26, 2024.

1. Just.L13 Win User

When I try launching Minecraft Java, it keeps bringing me where it say download launcher,...

When I try launching Minecraft Java, it keeps bringing me where it say download launcher, but I already did

:)

Just.L13, May 26, 2024

2. Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

I have the java runtime (10.0.2 x64) installed on my computer, and decided to try my hands at a minecraft modpack with the legacy ftb launcher; problem is, the launcher does not detect java running on my computer, even though the latest JRE IS installed. I tested this out with the ATLauncher, and it too says "no java, download it"

Went on the ftb discord channel, and one user said "most of all mods need java 8 to work, java 10 won't be posibile for a long while". So problem solved, I guess

BrokenDaily, May 26, 2024
  3. Mite Suo Win User
    Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

You can try the following steps and see whether it helps. These steps should help you perform a clean install of Minecraft.

- Uninstall the Minecraft launcher from the Settings.

- Deleted all files located at C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\([Your User Name] is the part you should replace with your user name.)

- Uninstall the Xbox App (Find it in add or remove programs setting and uninstall) and reinstall it again.

- Download the launcher and try installing Minecraft Java Edition.

Mite Suo, May 26, 2024
  4. BakirDN Win User

When I try launching Minecraft Java, it keeps bringing me where it say download launcher,...

Java doesn't work on my computer. I tried playing minecraft and when I try to launch minecraft launcher it says that i have to install java but I already have it.

When I launch minecraft launcher it tells me to download java but I already have it. How do I fix this?

BakirDN, May 26, 2024
Thema:

1. When I try launching Minecraft Java, it keeps bringing me where it say download launcher,... - Similar Threads - try launching Minecraft

2. minecraft launcher java edition launch error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft launcher java edition launch error: i've recently decided to return to playing minecraft only to to be slapped with "unable to start java" and an "unknown error". i've tried deleting mods to see if they were messing with it, reinstalling the launcher AND java edition, reinstalling the xbox app incase something...
  3. minecraft launcher java edition launch error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft launcher java edition launch error: i've recently decided to return to playing minecraft only to to be slapped with "unable to start java" and an "unknown error". i've tried deleting mods to see if they were messing with it, reinstalling the launcher AND java edition, reinstalling the xbox app incase something...
  4. When I try launching Minecraft Java, it keeps bringing me where it say download launcher,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try launching Minecraft Java, it keeps bringing me where it say download launcher,...: When I try launching Minecraft Java, it keeps bringing me where it say download launcher, but I already did https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-launching-minecraft-java-it-keeps/e2b96725-7cf6-416f-bb4c-709b3ad2acda
  5. Minecraft launcher it's allowed but it still says it's blocked when attempted to launch

Minecraft launcher it's allowed but it still says it's blocked when attempted to launch: Minecraft launcher is allowed but it still says its blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-its-allowed-but-it-still-says/59db9219-291a-47eb-9c51-3b2fb442c84e
  6. Minecraft launcher it's allowed but it still says it's blocked when attempted to launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher it's allowed but it still says it's blocked when attempted to launch: Minecraft launcher is allowed but it still says its blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-its-allowed-but-it-still-says/59db9219-291a-47eb-9c51-3b2fb442c84e
  7. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher Java not working: I have gamepass ultimate until November 2022, I can install the Minecraft launcher but when I go on it, it won't let me play either version it will tell me to buy or get gamepass for it, if I click buy gamepass it takes me to the website and nothing happens, I try and go into...
  8. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Java not working: I have gamepass ultimate until November 2022, I can install the Minecraft launcher but when I go on it, it won't let me play either version it will tell me to buy or get gamepass for it, if I click buy gamepass it takes me to the website and nothing happens, I try and go into...
  9. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

10. Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft Java edition a month or two ago. I got Java edition to play with my cousin since he had that version and it's really fun to play by myself as well. Then I wanted to play with my girlfriend but she played on her phone. So I bought and downloaded the Windows...