Windows 10: When i try searching up my autoclicker it doesent show up, i have to manually navigate to...

Discus and support When i try searching up my autoclicker it doesent show up, i have to manually navigate to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ExitZ3 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ExitZ3, Jan 21, 2021.

1. /u/ExitZ3 Win User

When i try searching up my autoclicker it doesent show up, i have to manually navigate to...

/u/ExitZ3, Jan 21, 2021

2. How to turn off AUTOCLICK in Windows 10

I have read every article I can find about how to turn off AUTOCLICK. The common thread is to uncheck the "activate a window when pointer hovers over it" approach. That does not disable the autoclick function for me. I've altered the sensativity with no
    success.

Is there any alternative approach you can suggest? It is driving me crazy.

ArthurEngland1, Jan 21, 2021
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jan 21, 2021
  4. When i try searching up my autoclicker it doesent show up, i have to manually navigate to...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

When i try searching up my autoclicker it doesent show up, i have to manually navigate to...

1. When i try searching up my autoclicker it doesent show up, i have to manually navigate to... - Similar Threads - try searching autoclicker

2. My Youtbe thumbnails is not showing up and something pops out everytime I try to search it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Youtbe thumbnails is not showing up and something pops out everytime I try to search it: Recently I had issues with Green tint on my vids on youtube and I fixed it using these links. I think I fixed it I cannot see it yet. So now I have these issues. I cannot describe just take a look 1 Issue is that when I try to type something on the bar, this box pops up....
  3. Every time i try to search anything, this comes up. i have rebuilt the search index

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time i try to search anything, this comes up. i have rebuilt the search index: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DankCatMemer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld0qdk/every_time_i_try_to_search_anything_this_comes_up/
  4. When I tried to update my windows this code showed up 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I tried to update my windows this code showed up 0x80070002: I tried to update my windows and it said I have to change my command settings I searched it on web it said I have to change my time can anyone please help me....
  5. Whenever I pull up game at only this shows up, I tried manually updating, but I can’t, can...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I pull up game at only this shows up, I tried manually updating, but I can’t, can...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/skillz2good [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ien0q7/whenever_i_pull_up_game_at_only_this_shows_up_i/
  6. No icons showing up when searching for programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No icons showing up when searching for programs: Hello! I'm Andreas and I've encountered a weird problem when searching for my applications after a normal restart of the system. For example, when I search for Steam, this is what I see: [ATTACH] I'm on Windows 10 Home 1909 version 18363.836. Thanks in advance!...
  7. Why doesn't this computer Show up when I try to share to it ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why doesn't this computer Show up when I try to share to it ?: [img] So this machine does see this other machine on the network but when I try to "Give Access" it wont see it ? What will make my other computer be seen here on the right so I can share it. ? Both are win 10 1903 151788
  8. My laptop isn't showing up as a device when I try to install a game I bought

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My laptop isn't showing up as a device when I try to install a game I bought: I bought a game today and am trying to install it now. It says that I own the game and I press on 'install on my devices'. And then this comes up. [ATTACH] On my microsoft account it says that my laptop is attached, so why isn't it showing up to install this game? I've...
  9. I have a problem as I am trying to wake up my computer.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have a problem as I am trying to wake up my computer.: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18914.1001 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\anath\Desktop\minidump\090119-10593-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Mini Kernel...
  10. Printer not showing up when i try to print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer not showing up when i try to print: Hi im a systemadministrator at my job but I have one user that when he tries to print the printerselectionscreen will popup but it will be empty no printers. On other systems the printers will be in the printerselectionscreen, but on his system not. I haven't tried to load...