Windows 10: When I try t try to type in Windows 10 multipule pop-ups menu jums out

Discus and support When I try t try to type in Windows 10 multipule pop-ups menu jums out in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I try t try to type in Windows 10 multipule pop-ups menu jums out, sometimes one, sometimes anotherP. Please take a look at the screenshots and if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NenadB, Jun 9, 2019.

1. NenadB Win User

When I try t try to type in Windows 10 multipule pop-ups menu jums out

When I try t try to type in Windows 10 multipule pop-ups menu jums out, sometimes one, sometimes anotherP.
    Please take a look at the screenshots and if there is any solution please write.
    Earlier on, I have put Windows in Safe mode and the problem dissapeared, but now it won*t.

Thanks and kind regarBds,

Nenad Bjelanovic

:)

NenadB, Jun 9, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Jun 9, 2019
  4. When I try t try to type in Windows 10 multipule pop-ups menu jums out

Windows 10 start menu randomly pops up, why?

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Start menu pops up automatically.

To assist you better, I would like to know the current build installed on the computer.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Type settings on the search bar, choose Update and Security
    and click Check for Updates.

or

Press Windows key + R

Type: ms-settings:windowsupdate

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if that helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...ubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

When I try t try to type in Windows 10 multipule pop-ups menu jums out

1. When I try t try to type in Windows 10 multipule pop-ups menu jums out - Similar Threads - try try type

2. No keyboard pops up when trying to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No keyboard pops up when trying to sign in: I have huion canvas studio 16which works with windows. To be able to access my tablet I need to sign in to Microsoft on the startup page but when I choose sign in icon no keyboard pops up to type my password. No accessibility icon or nothing to help solve it on that page....
  3. No keyboard pops up when trying to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No keyboard pops up when trying to sign in: I have huion canvas studio 16which works with windows. To be able to access my tablet I need to sign in to Microsoft on the startup page but when I choose sign in icon no keyboard pops up to type my password. No accessibility icon or nothing to help solve it on that page....
  4. I tried sfc /scannow and this popped up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried sfc /scannow and this popped up: so please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-sfc-scannow-and-this-popped-up/d782d659-620f-4127-aff7-6b021d9e56cd
  5. When i try to type anything anywhere i get editing pop ups.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When i try to type anything anywhere i get editing pop ups.: When i try to tupe anything anywhere i get an annoying editing pop up such as "Paste", "Undo", " Cut" and it doesnt let me do anything. If u click the box nothing happens and it stays. And i cant type. Originaly i had a problem where when i clicked the power/settings/search...
  6. when i try to update to windows 10 21H1 this thing pops up i tried uninstalling and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    when i try to update to windows 10 21H1 this thing pops up i tried uninstalling and...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/omyns7zgctl61.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=d50425ab7bf519c2e1c5709643d586b17e5f339a submitted by /u/helicopternumber12 [link] [comments]...
  7. Start Menu Closing/Crashing When I try to type in it

in Cortana
    Start Menu Closing/Crashing When I try to type in it: I'm using Windows 10, when I try to type into my search bar on my bottom left, it closes automatically on me, even typing one letter into the search box makes it close on me. This has been happening for almost 2 months and I have spent countless hours trying to fix this...
  8. SUDDEN POP-UP THAT I CAN"T CLOSE; When I try to close it, opens a website which my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SUDDEN POP-UP THAT I CAN"T CLOSE; When I try to close it, opens a website which my...: This evil "pop-up" takes me to an "evil/bad" page which my internet software, thankfully, blocks. When I close the page, I get a new pop-up with the same results. I've verified that my pop-blocker is still on, etc. I ran the quick version of the Microsoft Safety Scanner...
  9. When I try t try to type in Windows 10 this pop-up menu jumps out

in Windows 10 Support
    When I try t try to type in Windows 10 this pop-up menu jumps out: When I try to type in Windows 10 this pop-up menu jums out and makes it impossible to continue writing. If there is a solution for this please write. Kind regards, Nenad Bjelanovic [img] [img] 134087
  10. When I try t try to type in Windows 10 this pop-up menu jums out

in Windows 10 Support
    When I try t try to type in Windows 10 this pop-up menu jums out: When I try to type in Windows 10 this pop-up menu jums out and makes it impossible to continue writing. If there is a solution for this please write. Kind regards, Nenad Bjelanovic 134087