Windows 10: When I try to add apps to my acer with win 10 I get message no available device to add app....

Discus and support When I try to add apps to my acer with win 10 I get message no available device to add app.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to add apps to my acer with win 10 I get message no available device to add app to.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnRemmers, May 25, 2019.

1. When I try to add apps to my acer with win 10 I get message no available device to add app....

When I try to add apps to my acer with win 10 I get message no available device to add app to.

:)

JohnRemmers, May 25, 2019
  2. trog100 Win User

latest win 10 upgrade.. a default app has been reset..

has anybody else been getting this message..

every so often it pops ups since the last win 10 update.. i have read about it.. but oddly for me i get the message but all my defaults apps remain the same.. he he

trog

trog100, May 25, 2019
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown When I try to add apps to my acer with win 10 I get message no available device to add app.... :(

t_ski, May 25, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

When I try to add apps to my acer with win 10 I get message no available device to add app....

why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, May 25, 2019
Thema:

When I try to add apps to my acer with win 10 I get message no available device to add app....

1. When I try to add apps to my acer with win 10 I get message no available device to add app.... - Similar Threads - try add apps

2. When I try to add my phone number to my account, I get this message: "This alias cannot be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to add my phone number to my account, I get this message: "This alias cannot be...: I've also tried through Microsoft Rewards and I'm just told to try later. This is on my account page. It allows me to go through the process of adding my number but tells me to add a different alias after. My phone number has never been added to any other Microsoft account....
  3. When I try to add my phone number to my account, I get this message: "This alias cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to add my phone number to my account, I get this message: "This alias cannot be...: I've also tried through Microsoft Rewards and I'm just told to try later. This is on my account page. It allows me to go through the process of adding my number but tells me to add a different alias after. My phone number has never been added to any other Microsoft account....
  4. I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app: Hi EveryoneWhen I try to add a Google account to the Mail and Calendar app on my win10 PC I get this pop-up:I have already tried to:Reser the Mail and Calendar appUninstall and reinstall the appCheck if there are any updates for Win10 and the appAdd the account from...
  5. I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app: Hi EveryoneWhen I try to add a Google account to the Mail and Calendar app on my win10 PC I get this pop-up:I have already tried to:Reser the Mail and Calendar appUninstall and reinstall the appCheck if there are any updates for Win10 and the appAdd the account from...
  6. I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app

7. When I try to add a phone to my microsoft account with a security code text message, I get...

When I try to add a phone to my microsoft account with a security code text message, I get...: I have been trying to add a recovery phone number to my Hotmail email account. I type in the correct phone number, then Microsoft send a text code.When I enter the code I get the error message, "That code didn't work. Check the code and try again."I have tried this several...
  8. Trying to add folders in Win 10 mail app

Trying to add folders in Win 10 mail app: I'm new to Win 10 and have been setting up everything on a new HP desktop this weekend. I created extra folders in the inbox on the old desktop email account for ease of use and want to do the same on the new desktop. I have followed the helpful information on MicroSoft's...
  9. Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 No devices showing up when I try to add a device: Specifically my Bluetooth Xbox One Controller, I've done this multiple times before and it has worked fine but now it's just being an idiot. I thought it might be my internet but everything else works just fine but not this. Few minutes ago I was unable to remove the device...
  10. Add my App to Win 10 Autoplay Options

Add my App to Win 10 Autoplay Options: I have searched everywhere trying to find a way to add my own App to the list of selectable options in Autoplay defaults. I can't believe I'm the only person in the universe who wants to do so. (I have Visual Studio 2008 for App development) I have tried writing a .dll and...