Windows 10: When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows Mail App, the page where I should fill in my...

Discus and support When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows Mail App, the page where I should fill in my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows 10 Mail App, the page where I should fill in my password is empty.Thank you so much for your assistant!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Steven Ng1, Feb 2, 2023.

1. When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows Mail App, the page where I should fill in my...

When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows 10 Mail App, the page where I should fill in my password is empty.Thank you so much for your assistant!

:)

Steven Ng1, Feb 2, 2023
  2. stevehero Win User

error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App

I went this route and added passwords for yahoo mail. I might try this method above to get gmail to buck up! *Tongue

@Bastet, this is probably what you were referring to the whole time.

YAHOO MAIL FIX
    2FA needs to be enabled which it already was and just follow these steps below.

1. In yahoo mails account security, click on manage app passwords.

When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows Mail App, the page where I should fill in my... 239154d1562176382t-error-0x8007042b-when-adding-yahoo-mail-account-ms-mail-app-chrome_tvtschnej9.png

2. After selecting other app and entering the new app name in the text box

When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows Mail App, the page where I should fill in my... 239153d1562176382t-error-0x8007042b-when-adding-yahoo-mail-account-ms-mail-app-chrome_84oc7clpev.png

3. Now, in Windows 10 mail app, add this type of account.

When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows Mail App, the page where I should fill in my... 9156d1562176382t-error-0x8007042b-when-adding-yahoo-mail-account-ms-mail-app-explorer_novs7qorch.png

4. In Windows 10 mail app, enter your details and the password generated by step 2.

When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows Mail App, the page where I should fill in my... 9155d1562176382t-error-0x8007042b-when-adding-yahoo-mail-account-ms-mail-app-explorer_aueabjyyer.png

Fully functional mail app again.

GMAIL FIX

Now similar steps to setting up Gmail. Here I'll only go through the Gmail steps as Windows Mail App setup is the exact same.

Follow this jpeg below, all steps are merged as there's a 5 attachment limit.

When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows Mail App, the page where I should fill in my... 239170d1562180801t-error-0x8007042b-when-adding-yahoo-mail-account-ms-mail-app-chrome_vrwg4vx88t.png

- - - Updated - - -

I've edited it to show the solution for Gmail also.

stevehero, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Bastet Win User
    error 0x8007042b when adding a Yahoo Mail account to MS Mail App

Yes, once 2-factor authentication is enabled you should then create the app specific password & enter it instead of the account password.

Bastet, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Ztruker Win User

When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows Mail App, the page where I should fill in my...

Mail APP insecure according to Yahoo

I was setting up my Yahoo account in the Windows Mail App. I received this from Yahoo:

Ztruker, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows Mail App, the page where I should fill in my...

1. When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows Mail App, the page where I should fill in my... - Similar Threads - try add Yahoo

2. Mail app in Windows 10, Error Code 0x800b0101 when try to add a yahoo email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app in Windows 10, Error Code 0x800b0101 when try to add a yahoo email account: Title question tells what trouble is happening. I tried to choose to add a Yahoo account to the Mail app of Windows 10. Briefly, a Yahoo signin screen came up, and then a different box came up saying "We can't connect to the service you need right now......." ; then later...
  3. Mail app in Windows 10, Error Code 0x800b0101 when try to add a yahoo email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app in Windows 10, Error Code 0x800b0101 when try to add a yahoo email account: Title question tells what trouble is happening. I tried to choose to add a Yahoo account to the Mail app of Windows 10. Briefly, a Yahoo signin screen came up, and then a different box came up saying "We can't connect to the service you need right now......." ; then later...
  4. Mail app in Windows 10, Error Code 0x800b0101 when try to add a yahoo email account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows Mail App, the page where I should fill in my...

When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows Mail App, the page where I should fill in my...: When I try to add my Yahoo Account to Windows 10 Mail App, the page where I should fill in my password is empty.Thank you so much for your assistant!...
  6. Can't add Yahoo Mail account to Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add Yahoo Mail account to Windows Mail app: I can click on the form to add another account and clicking on Yahoo! I get a window with a Yahoo login form, I put in my user name then click continue and instead of being proposed a password form I get this empty window:What should I do to add my Yahoo email account to...
  7. Can't add Yahoo Mail account to Windows Mail app

Can't add Yahoo Mail account to Windows Mail app: I can click on the form to add another account and clicking on Yahoo! I get a window with a Yahoo login form, I put in my user name then click continue and instead of being proposed a password form I get this empty window:What should I do to add my Yahoo email account to...
  8. Unable to add Gmail, or Yahoo accounts to the Windows Mail app.

Unable to add Gmail, or Yahoo accounts to the Windows Mail app.: I've updated to the latest Windows 10, updated the Windows Store, and all the apps, restarted several times but still have the problem, my two outlook.com accounts add just fine, but getting errors codes 0x80070490, and 0x80191019a when trying to add Gmail, and Yahoo...
  9. Error when trying to add Yahoo mail to Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error when trying to add Yahoo mail to Windows 10 mail: Hi, I am repeatedly getting an error when trying to add Yahoo account to Windows 10 mail app. At this, I still getting email from Yahoo about "New sign-in". So, I downloaded good old Windows Live and added Yahoo to it without problems. So far, the issue is only with mail app...
  10. Cannot add a Yahoo Account to Windows 10 Mail App

Cannot add a Yahoo Account to Windows 10 Mail App: I have tried adding my Yahoo account to my Microsoft Mail. I can add GMail and Hotmail but not Yahoo, receiving this error message. [ATTACH] I also tried adding it as an "other account" but am unable to do so. I have reset the Mail app in settings and cleared the...