Windows 10: When I try to change my home computer's PIN, it says it doesn't work for my "organization's...

Discus and support When I try to change my home computer's PIN, it says it doesn't work for my "organization's... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; This should be very simple: My kids know my home computer's PIN and I want to lock them out of it. At first, I created a picture password, but it still... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Abelhawk1, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Abelhawk1 Win User

When I try to change my home computer's PIN, it says it doesn't work for my "organization's...

This should be very simple: My kids know my home computer's PIN and I want to lock them out of it. At first, I created a picture password, but it still lets you type in the PIN as an alternative method of logging in. So all I want to do is change my PIN.I went into Sign-in options, and Windows Hello PIN doesn't appear to be set up. It says "This option is currently unavailable—click to learn more."I click "Sorry, this PIN isn't working for your organization's resources. Tap or click here to fix it."It says my "organization" requires me to set up my "work or school account" with Windows Hello.

:)

Abelhawk1, Jun 2, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

When I try to change my home computer's PIN, it says it doesn't work for my "organization's... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Windows 11 pin says "Organization requires pin change"

When I log into Windows 11 Home edition I use a pin. After a few weeks it will prompt me to change my pin and shows "Organization requires pin change". This is a personal computer and there is no organization, I do not want to have to change my pin every few weeks. I have seen solutions for Windows 10 for this problem but those do not work for me with Windows 11.

How do I disable changing my pin every few weeks?

BenjaminK87, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Bagoguts Win User

When I try to change my home computer's PIN, it says it doesn't work for my "organization's...

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

1. When I try to change my home computer's PIN, it says it doesn't work for my "organization's... - Similar Threads - try change home

2. Windows 11 pin says "Organization requires pin change", Removed work organization but still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pin says "Organization requires pin change", Removed work organization but still...: Hi all, As the title says, I connected to my personal laptop to my work email and I got the dreaded "your organization requires a PIN change" when I tried to log into my PC this morning.. I changed it to fit the required six letters and then I went in and I removed my work...
  3. Windows 11 pin says "Organization requires pin change", Removed work organization but still...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 pin says "Organization requires pin change", Removed work organization but still...: Hi all, As the title says, I connected to my personal laptop to my work email and I got the dreaded "your organization requires a PIN change" when I tried to log into my PC this morning.. I changed it to fit the required six letters and then I went in and I removed my work...
  4. Windows 11 pin says "Organization requires pin change", Removed work organization but still...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. When I try to change my home computer's PIN, it says it doesn't work for my "organization's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to change my home computer's PIN, it says it doesn't work for my "organization's...: This should be very simple: My kids know my home computer's PIN and I want to lock them out of it. At first, I created a picture password, but it still lets you type in the PIN as an alternative method of logging in. So all I want to do is change my PIN.I went into Sign-in...
  6. When I try to change my home computer's PIN, it says it doesn't work for my "organization's...

When I try to change my home computer's PIN, it says it doesn't work for my "organization's...: This should be very simple: My kids know my home computer's PIN and I want to lock them out of it. At first, I created a picture password, but it still lets you type in the PIN as an alternative method of logging in. So all I want to do is change my PIN.I went into Sign-in...
  7. Windows 11 pin says "Organization requires pin change"

Windows 11 pin says "Organization requires pin change": When I log into Windows 11 Home edition I use a pin. After a few weeks it will prompt me to change my pin and shows "Organization requires pin change". This is a personal computer and there is no organization, I do not want to have to change my pin every few weeks. I have...
  8. Organization PIN requires me to change my PIN, but I have no organization in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organization PIN requires me to change my PIN, but I have no organization in my PC: So I have done anything that I have found on the internet to remove this "organization requirement" that I need to change my PIN like once every month or two months, but my computer is a personal computer. This started when I logged into my college's email, but I have...
  9. Organization PIN requires me to change my PIN, but I have no organization in my PC

Organization PIN requires me to change my PIN, but I have no organization in my PC: So I have done anything that I have found on the internet to remove this "organization requirement" that I need to change my PIN like once every month or two months, but my computer is a personal computer. This started when I logged into my college's email, but I have...
  10. Organization PIN requires me to change my PIN, but I have no organization in my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security