Windows 10: when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and...

Discus and support when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and solve this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kamleshsolanki077, Dec 1, 2021.

1. when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and...

when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and solve this issue?

:)

kamleshsolanki077, Dec 1, 2021
  2. RokeW Win User

Printer visible on network but can't connect

Well I had done all of the suggested steps but in wrong order. I updated router firmware, but still couldn't see printer. When I then reinstalled the new driver I had downloaded, it located the printer and all is now running fine. How complex this can get!

RokeW, Dec 1, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Jacko28er Win User

when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and...

Networked Printer showing "Offline"

Hey guys,

I'm having a slight issue with one of my printers in that it's showing offline and I can't print to it.

It's a Datamax label printer which is connected to my network via a Netgear print server, this has then be added to one of my servers for sharing etc.

So far I've tried the below.

- Classic on/off.
    - Removing from server and re-adding.
    - Ensuring that under port configuration SNMP Status is disabled.
    - Assigning to different IP.
    - Restarting Print Spooler.

I can ping it fine and the printer itself is letting me do manual test prints using its interface, but no matter what I cannot get it to stop showing up as offline and allowing me to print to it over the network. I should add that it's worked fine for the past year.

Any suggestions?

Jacko28er, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and...

1. when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and... - Similar Threads - try connect network

2. Trying to Connect to a printer Installed on another Network Computer, Getting Error Code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Connect to a printer Installed on another Network Computer, Getting Error Code...: Good Morning, All,In my office I have multiple different printers connected to one Windows 10 pc. When I attempt to browse through file explorer to Network/computername I can see the printers that are installed on the windows 10 pc but when I try to connect via a Windows 11...
  3. Trying to Connect to a printer Installed on another Network Computer, Getting Error Code...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to Connect to a printer Installed on another Network Computer, Getting Error Code...: Good Morning, All,In my office I have multiple different printers connected to one Windows 10 pc. When I attempt to browse through file explorer to Network/computername I can see the printers that are installed on the windows 10 pc but when I try to connect via a Windows 11...
  4. when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and...: when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-connect-a-network-printer-the-error/2831f7f7-c613-48b1-b708-43aeb3fbd5cb
  5. when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and...: when i try to connect a network printer the error code 0*00000709 showing. how to fix and solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-connect-a-network-printer-the-error/2831f7f7-c613-48b1-b708-43aeb3fbd5cb
  6. error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem: I have an canon imageclass mf4412 printer which is attached through usb port to a pc running on windows 8.1 OS . The printer is shared through a workgroup . The printer does not have RJ45 lan connection . When i try to add the printer on a pc running on windows 10 os it gives...
  7. error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 0*00000709 printer sharing problem: I have an canon imageclass mf4412 printer which is attached through usb port to a pc running on windows 8.1 OS . The printer is shared through a workgroup . The printer does not have RJ45 lan connection . When i try to add the printer on a pc running on windows 10 os it gives...
  8. Fix Network Printer error 0x00000bcb – Cannot connect to printer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Network Printer error 0x00000bcb – Cannot connect to printer: While connecting to a network printer, if you see message Windows cannot connect to the printer, Operation failed with error 0x00000bcb; here are some suggestions to troubleshoot this issue. This error message may appear irrespective of the type of printer you have for your...
  9. TRYING TO CONNECT PRINTER TO NETWORK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TRYING TO CONNECT PRINTER TO NETWORK: I had to replace my gateway and now the printer I had in my network says windows can't access it when I try to open it in the network. It says to check the name spelling. The name on the one I am trying to access which is listed in the network is Workforce 840 and the name on...
  10. Trying to connect printer to network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to connect printer to network: I want to connect my printer HP Office JetPro 6970 to the network. The printer is offline now and I try to get it online to use on my computer. This printer is connected to the internet wirelessly....