Windows 10: When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space

Discus and support When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Split from this thread. When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space WHY it's going back for a factory recall so hopefully... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by wilson196157, Jul 12, 2019.

1. When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space

Split from this thread.​

When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space WHY it's going back for a factory recall so hopefully they fix that too but your right no more storage space but I've downloaded nothing this thing is factory bummer

:)

wilson196157, Jul 12, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Conflicting information on my Storage Space...

From disk management, it does report the same storage and used space as from explorer.
    May I ask did you try to create a storage pool or something ? if so, you should not mess with this.

Is this disk an external disk connected via USB ? WD or Seagate branch ?

I have the feeling that this disk is formatted with GPT type using 512K emulation so Windows get confused. To verify:

1. Right click on Disk 6 ->Properties->Volumes. What does it show on partition styles ? GPT ?
    2. Download Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Free, install then run. What does it show on disk 7 ? MBR ?

If step 1 shows GPT and step 2 shows MBR then definitely the disk was formatted using 512K emulation. The reason they did this so that it would be recognized by WinXP or if you connect it to a TV.

Windows Updates failed is another problem you have. First, it tried to updates from 1703 -> 1709 and failed so any subsequent updates to 1803 also failed.

topgundcp, Jul 12, 2019
  3. 56Kruiser Win User
    Problem with Storage Space

Funny...on actually reading the title on that unrecognized status disk, it is titled Microsoft Storage Space. I was ust surprised to see it listed in the drive list.

56Kruiser, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space

Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space

1. When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space - Similar Threads - try download anything

2. download storage spaces 10.0.19041.3636

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download storage spaces 10.0.19041.3636: how to download download storage spaces 10.0.19041.3636 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-storage-spaces-100190413636/958d6ff2-7054-46c5-b177-f5ff61645e48
  3. download storage spaces 10.0.19041.3636

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download storage spaces 10.0.19041.3636: how to download download storage spaces 10.0.19041.3636 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-storage-spaces-100190413636/958d6ff2-7054-46c5-b177-f5ff61645e48
  4. Storage spaces no space when drives are not full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage spaces no space when drives are not full: The smallest drive is full and now i cannot copy any files to the pool.Why?i searched allot and all the information i found tells me that it should be able to take different drive sizes without any issues or loses?...
  5. Storage spaces no space when drives are not full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage spaces no space when drives are not full: The smallest drive is full and now i cannot copy any files to the pool.Why?i searched allot and all the information i found tells me that it should be able to take different drive sizes without any issues or loses?...
  6. Storage is not reading space right

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage is not reading space right: I recently got a pc built and it is telling me now that the system is using 845GB. I checked this with tree size and it says that in all I am only using 118.7GB including two games on the pc...
  7. Storage space, does this look right to you?

in Windows 10 Support
    Storage space, does this look right to you?: So according to Windows, there's 225GB of my SSD consumed by apps. This is fairly recent, a couple of days ago I noticed the drive had filled up. It used to be much emptier, but I can't remember exactly how empty or when, because the drive was so empty I never paid any...
  8. Files not downloading to the new storage space I added.

Files not downloading to the new storage space I added.: I recently got an external storage space on my computer called easystore, I went into settings and had new files go to this new storage space but they keep going to the original and I'm out of space. How do I fix this?...
  9. Error when trying to download anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Error when trying to download anything: When I try to download anything, I get the following error: "Was blocked because this type of file can harm your device? I tried down loading files from sites that I downloaded from, and I get the same error. This started today. Yesterday it was fine. Thanks 167599
  10. Error When Creating Storage Space "Can't Delete Storage Space"

Error When Creating Storage Space "Can't Delete Storage Space": Trying to create a basic Storage Space. No parity, mirroring, or anything. Just a bunch of disks. All disks are functioning normally and have been formatted etc. When I add them to the pool and create the storage space I get the error I've screenshotted below, "Can't Delete...