Windows 10: When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space

Discus and support When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Split from this thread. When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space WHY it's going back for a factory recall so hopefully... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by wilson196157, Jul 12, 2019.

1. When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space

Split from this thread.​

When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space WHY it's going back for a factory recall so hopefully they fix that too but your right no more storage space but I've downloaded nothing this thing is factory bummer

:)

wilson196157, Jul 12, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Conflicting information on my Storage Space...

From disk management, it does report the same storage and used space as from explorer.
    May I ask did you try to create a storage pool or something ? if so, you should not mess with this.

Is this disk an external disk connected via USB ? WD or Seagate branch ?

I have the feeling that this disk is formatted with GPT type using 512K emulation so Windows get confused. To verify:

1. Right click on Disk 6 ->Properties->Volumes. What does it show on partition styles ? GPT ?
    2. Download Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Free, install then run. What does it show on disk 7 ? MBR ?

If step 1 shows GPT and step 2 shows MBR then definitely the disk was formatted using 512K emulation. The reason they did this so that it would be recognized by WinXP or if you connect it to a TV.

Windows Updates failed is another problem you have. First, it tried to updates from 1703 -> 1709 and failed so any subsequent updates to 1803 also failed.

topgundcp, Jul 12, 2019
  3. 56Kruiser Win User
    Problem with Storage Space

Funny...on actually reading the title on that unrecognized status disk, it is titled Microsoft Storage Space. I was ust surprised to see it listed in the drive list.

56Kruiser, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space

Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space

1. When I try to download anything there's no your right storage space - Similar Threads - try download anything

2. storage space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    storage space: what can I get rid of to make room for windows10 update that will be replaced when installed ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-space/f0bd3282-f4b1-4658-896b-bfa080ae2af3
  3. storage space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    storage space: hi, I have a problem when I try to install an app in says storage full clear up some space. the problem is I don't want to delete any thing. so is there's a way to increase my storage play without deleting any thing ?...
  4. storage spaces

storage spaces: I am trying to use storage spaces to set up a storage pool as a 2 way mirror. I have 2 sata internal sdd drives. One of which has the windows 10 operating system on it. when i try to create the storage pool only my empty disk shows up. how do i get the storage pool to show...
  5. Storage Spaces

Storage Spaces: I have a 4-bay enclosure of 8TB drives (32TB total) set to parity using Storage spaces. I would suspect I would be able to get about 2/3 (66%) capacity or about 21TB after allowing for parity. However it's telling me that the total capacity is only 14TB. How does that make...
  6. Screen blanks when I try to capture anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blanks when I try to capture anything: I use Faststone capture and have never had any problems capturing a screen (full or selected area) until now. Since the recent Windows 10 update, whenever I try to capture a screen the screen goes blank. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  7. Anything I try to download gets auto deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anything I try to download gets auto deleted: PLEASE HELP ME ! ive had this problem when i first logged on my pc i have disabled every antivirus program plus windows defender i have no extra plugins on google chrome EVERYTHING is turned off. Whenever i try download literally anything thats not malicious it auto deletes...
  8. Storage Space

Storage Space: [ATTACH]This may seem like a silly question but can someone please tell me if something is going here that needs any action? I am getting a notification that my laptop that’s linked with my microsoft account needs my attention. When I follow through with where it leads me...
  9. Error When Creating Storage Space "Can't Delete Storage Space"

Error When Creating Storage Space "Can't Delete Storage Space": Trying to create a basic Storage Space. No parity, mirroring, or anything. Just a bunch of disks. All disks are functioning normally and have been formatted etc. When I add them to the pool and create the storage space I get the error I've screenshotted below, "Can't Delete...
  10. Storage spaces.

in Windows 10 Support
    Storage spaces.: I use storage spaces configured with two external drives connected to my Lenovo helix. All works well since the last major upgrade. I will be traveling and need to disconnect the Lenovo from the drives. Do I need to turn off storage spaces or will it catch up when I plug the...