Windows 10: When i try to download certain games on the game pass beta app I get an error code

Discus and support When i try to download certain games on the game pass beta app I get an error code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I mainly paid for the xbox game pass beta for 2 games, Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein, and whenver i try to download either of them it tells me something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zscob18, Jun 10, 2019.

1. zscob18 Win User

When i try to download certain games on the game pass beta app I get an error code

I mainly paid for the xbox game pass beta for 2 games, Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein, and whenver i try to download either of them it tells me something unexpected happened and i get either error code 0x80070005 or error code 0x00000001. I have been dealing with this for hours, I have tried resetting my computer, making sure everything is up to date, literally every solution I can imagine.

:)

zscob18, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

When i try to download certain games on the game pass beta app I get an error code

1. When i try to download certain games on the game pass beta app I get an error code - Similar Threads - try download certain

2. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066
  3. Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005: I'm trying to install new games through the Microsoft store but it provides the error message 0x80070005 whenever I do, the store will update already downloaded apps so I'm not sure what the problem is....
  4. Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta): When installing certain games on the Xbox Game Pass PC Beta app I seem to be getting Error code: 0x80073d13, Games will download to about 4.5%-9% then come up with the error. Trying to install Metro, Wolfenstein, We Happy Few, Imperator: Rome and probably others I have not...
  5. I Download the new PC Game pass Beta now I Have the infinite Bootloops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Download the new PC Game pass Beta now I Have the infinite Bootloops: Help Please!!! This is my first ever post on here, sorry if its all over the place. It all started when downloaded the pc gamepass beta a couple days ago on my desktop that I bulit in March 2016. At the end of all of it, it did a automatic restart after it updated it went to...
  6. Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game: Hello I have installed a game, The Division, for the 3rd time now and everytime I start the game I get an error: Error code (0xc000007b) [img] I have searched the internet and tried various recommendations and nothing works. I have tried reinstalling any VC++ libraries...
  7. Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

in Windows 10 Support
    Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game: Hello I have installed a game, The Division, for the 3rd time now and everytime I start the game I get an error: Error code (0xc000007b) [img] I have searched the internet and tried various recommendations and nothing works. I have tried reinstalling any VC++ libraries...
  8. Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys: Hi everyone, As the title of my problem states I am getting the BSOD whenever I try to download the Logitech Gaming Software, I have contacted Logitech customer support directly and went through all their suggested tips to no avail. The tech support suggested I contact...
  9. I get Code: 0xC8000444 when I try and download Sea of Thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I get Code: 0xC8000444 when I try and download Sea of Thieves: When I try to download Sea of Thieves I keep getting this Code: 0xC8000444 right away. I have enough space to download the game and I have tried restarting my computer and troubleshooting but nothing has worked. Any help?...
  10. I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop: the code is -2005532572 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-get-an-error-code-when-trying-to-play-a-game-on/fc6c49e0-84db-4a09-8ce5-49ca04a4a452