Windows 10: When i try to download certain games on the game pass beta app I get an error code

Discus and support When i try to download certain games on the game pass beta app I get an error code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I mainly paid for the xbox game pass beta for 2 games, Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein, and whenver i try to download either of them it tells me something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zscob18, Jun 10, 2019.

1. zscob18 Win User

When i try to download certain games on the game pass beta app I get an error code

I mainly paid for the xbox game pass beta for 2 games, Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein, and whenver i try to download either of them it tells me something unexpected happened and i get either error code 0x80070005 or error code 0x00000001. I have been dealing with this for hours, I have tried resetting my computer, making sure everything is up to date, literally every solution I can imagine.

:)

zscob18, Jun 10, 2019
  2. zscob18 Win User

When i try to download certain games on the game pass beta app I get an error code

I mainly paid for the xbox game pass beta for 2 games, Metro Exodus and Wolfenstein, and whenver i try to download either of them it tells me something unexpected happened and i get either error code 0x80070005 or error code
    0x00000001. I have been dealing with this for hours, I have tried resetting my computer, making sure everything is up to date, literally every solution I can imagine.

zscob18, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Jun 27, 2019
  4. st0rmr0ad Win User

Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta)

When installing certain games on the Xbox Game Pass PC Beta app I seem to be getting Error code: 0x80073d13, Games will download to about 4.5%-9% then come up with the error.

Trying to install Metro, Wolfenstein, We Happy Few, Imperator: Rome and probably others I have not yet tried will give me this error.

I really hope this is not similar to the Microsoft Store error that does not allow certain games/programs to be installed on other drives besides C: which I don't think it is cause Halo Wars 1 seems to be giving me a different error code that I think is
    the disk drive error but I am not sure but It would really suck to have a bunch of games you can't install and we can't decide on a game-by-game basis yet so say I had just enough space for Metro on my C: drive but not enough to include another game from my
    other drive I can't specify that (atleast I think) it would all have to be on the same drive.

Update: That seems to be what the error is, must be installed on your main C: drive, when I disconnect my external drive Xbox app will auto download Metro directly to my C: drive

st0rmr0ad, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. When i try to download certain games on the game pass beta app I get an error code - Similar Threads - try download certain

2. how to download pc game pass beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download pc game pass beta app: whenever i try to download the xbox beat app i cant find it anywhere on the website the only gamepass app are just the normal xbox app so when i download it it just opens the xbox app...
  3. how to download pc game pass beta app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download pc game pass beta app: whenever i try to download the xbox beat app i cant find it anywhere on the website the only gamepass app are just the normal xbox app so when i download it it just opens the xbox app...
  4. how to download pc game pass beta app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  6. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  7. im trying to download the game pass app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    im trying to download the game pass app: im trying to download the game pass app on my windows 10 pc and I updated the pc as well. I keep getting an error message and it wont run it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-download-the-game-pass-app/3276d4b3-744f-4c4c-9485-11a19e887b04
  8. when i try to download any game on xbox game pass app i get error code 0x00000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to download any game on xbox game pass app i get error code 0x00000001: ive waited as it asked me to, i tried restarting, ive uninstalled the xbox app, cleared cache and data, did the PowerShell command, but nothing has worked so far. [ATTACH]...
  9. I can not download games from Xbox (beta) app via Xbox game pass for PC. Error code: 0x87E0000D

I can not download games from Xbox (beta) app via Xbox game pass for PC. Error code: 0x87E0000D: Hello! I have tried about everything. I updated my windows to November 2019 update 1909. I reinstalled Xbox app, reset Microsoft store, reinstalled framework redistros, reinstalled drivers, I am an administrator on my computer, I have enough disk space and I have also tried...
  10. Game Pass PC (Beta) can't download games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Pass PC (Beta) can't download games: Hi, I just purchased the Game Pass PC version. When I click on a game in browser to download it I get taken to the Stora App and can not click on the install button....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepass beta errors when installing games

2. windows store code 0x80073d13