Windows 10: When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error

Discus and support When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It wont let me download minecraft when I press the install button it works for about 2 seconds then gives me an error code. here is the error code... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NotDecentSoup, Jan 11, 2021.

1. When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error

It wont let me download minecraft when I press the install button it works for about 2 seconds then gives me an error code. here is the error code 0x80246007 if that helps

:)

NotDecentSoup, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Can’t download minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of Minecraft you are installing? (Java/Windows 10)
    • Do you get any error message?

If you are installing Minecraft Windows 10 version,
    then we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install Minecraft.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article: Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Geethu B Win User

When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error

1. When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error - Similar Threads - try Download Minecraft

2. Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...: So when I log in it keeps giving me the error that their was an illegal state change request. Specifically though it is when I try to log into xbox live, minecraft, and when i try to verify my account through my computer. which is a windows 10. So what should I do?...
  3. Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...: So when I log in it keeps giving me the error that their was an illegal state change request. Specifically though it is when I try to log into xbox live, minecraft, and when i try to verify my account through my computer. which is a windows 10. So what should I do?...
  4. Whenever I try to log in on minecraft or verify it gives me an error that says illegal...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. minecraft not downloading and giving error code 0x80070005

minecraft not downloading and giving error code 0x80070005: So i bought minecraft today and it wont download and everytime i try and download it, it says something unexpected happend and wont download and it says this error code 0x80070005 ive tried everything ive seen on yt and nothing works can someone pls help me and if nothing...
  6. minecraft not downloading and giving error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft not downloading and giving error code 0x80070005: So i bought minecraft today and it wont download and everytime i try and download it, it says something unexpected happend and wont download and it says this error code 0x80070005 ive tried everything ive seen on yt and nothing works can someone pls help me and if nothing...
  7. minecraft not downloading and giving error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. WHEN i TRY TO DOWNLOAD A GAME IT GIVES ME Code: 0x80131500

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WHEN i TRY TO DOWNLOAD A GAME IT GIVES ME Code: 0x80131500: WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-download-a-game-it-gives-me-code/010ae1d7-5d18-4afc-a862-0c372d431b0b
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 downloading gives error

Minecraft Windows 10 downloading gives error: When I try to download Minecraft Windows 10 off the Microsoft store, it starts downloading, then suddenly the bar goes all the way to the end, then it says error. The error code is 0x80070003. I've tried so many things I could find off the internet. [IMG][ATTACH]...
  10. Minecraft download just gives Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft download just gives Error: I have bedrock Minecraft on windows 10 and it wasn't opening properly so I uninstalled it and went to re-download but all it does is say pending and then error. I have the latest windows 10 update and I haven't been able to find answers anywhere for this problem other than...