Windows 10: When i try to format my PC, it resets as it should have, but then it's stuck on this...

Discus and support When i try to format my PC, it resets as it should have, but then it's stuck on this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Darumaaaa [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Darumaaaa, Nov 30, 2020.

1. When i try to format my PC, it resets as it should have, but then it's stuck on this...

/u/Darumaaaa, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Reset This PC stuck on 8%

Hello Matthew,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Reset stuck at certain percentage. We will certainly help you.

Can you let us know why exactly are you trying to perform Reset of Pc?

As you system is stuck, we suggest you to hard reboot and then try performing reset again and check if the same issue occurs. If the same issue persists, then we suggest you to perform reset using Installation disk.

I would suggest you to download an ISO image of Windows 10 and try to create installation media using the Media Creation tool.

Download Windows 10

Installation Media tool:

Windows 10 herunterladen

Follow the steps mentioned below to perform Reset of PC:

a. Insert the installation DVD or
    USB
    and boot Windows 10 from it.

b. Select “Troubleshooting” from the first Window and then select “Reset this PC”.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 30, 2020
  4. When i try to format my PC, it resets as it should have, but then it's stuck on this...

Windows 10 stuck at resetting this pc 1%

Hi Emmarienelle,

Resetting Windows 10 is an ideal solution for users to fix system problems or software compatibility issues. However, things might get complicated when your PC gets stuck or freeze while resetting. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Fix Windows 10 fail to reset issue by hard booting PC and performing a clean reset:

• Press power key for 8-10 seconds to start a hard boot. Do this for three to four times.
    • Enter Windows 10 Automatic repair options.
    • Try a clean reset from the Automatic repair options.

• Download Windows 10 ISO file and perform a clean install in your PC.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

When i try to format my PC, it resets as it should have, but then it's stuck on this...

1. When i try to format my PC, it resets as it should have, but then it's stuck on this... - Similar Threads - try format resets

2. Stuck on trying to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on trying to reset my PC: Im trying to reset my pc but halfway through I always get the "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made" Blue screen. Im unable to access the desktop and im stuck in advanced startup menu.I always could reset without a problem. This time when i tried it...
  3. Stuck on trying to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on trying to reset my PC: Im trying to reset my pc but halfway through I always get the "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made" Blue screen. Im unable to access the desktop and im stuck in advanced startup menu.I always could reset without a problem. This time when i tried it...
  4. Stuck on trying to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC stuck at 64% when I tried resetting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck at 64% when I tried resetting it: When I tried to factory reset my pc it got stuck at 68% it’s been like this for the past 5 hours. I don’t know what to do either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-64-when-i-tried-resetting-it/29928367-2d55-4044-8e85-0b5594debcc4
  6. PC stuck at 64% when I tried resetting it

PC stuck at 64% when I tried resetting it: When I tried to factory reset my pc it got stuck at 68% it’s been like this for the past 5 hours. I don’t know what to do either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-64-when-i-tried-resetting-it/29928367-2d55-4044-8e85-0b5594debcc4
  7. hey i have a problem with with my pc when i try formating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey i have a problem with with my pc when i try formating: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-problem-with-with-my-pc-when-i-try/2eea1dc1-8165-4485-9b70-4f70680aa348
  8. hey i have a problem with with my pc when i try formating

hey i have a problem with with my pc when i try formating: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-problem-with-with-my-pc-when-i-try/2eea1dc1-8165-4485-9b70-4f70680aa348
  9. When should I reset my pc?

When should I reset my pc?: In which cases, I should reset my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-should-i-reset-my-pc/b1cdc0cc-6d22-482a-abbf-641799545954
  10. pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc.

pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc.: Theres a problem thats preventing us from getting your pc ready to use but we think an update will help get things working again. Heres how to get the update: 1. Make sure your pc is pugged in. 2. If this pc uses wifi, select next to follow instructions to connect to a...