Windows 10: When I try to get onto google chrome, it says that I can't access it because of microsoft...

Discus and support When I try to get onto google chrome, it says that I can't access it because of microsoft... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; We never set up time limits, but it says I don't have any time left. I can get into microsoft edge ok, but I can't access chrome.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MarcusAuman, Jun 10, 2021.

1. When I try to get onto google chrome, it says that I can't access it because of microsoft...

We never set up time limits, but it says I don't have any time left. I can get into microsoft edge ok, but I can't access chrome.

:)

MarcusAuman, Jun 10, 2021

2. Google Chrome access

I can no longer access Google Chrome (Windows 10). I had access to Chrome up until about a week ago. I think this happened when I updated recently, but am not sure. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing. I've followed lots of suggested
    steps. Nothing. I can't open it, find it, install it, reinstall it. Any advice?

NancyRobinson4, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jun 10, 2021
  4. When I try to get onto google chrome, it says that I can't access it because of microsoft...

Internet Access Blocked on Google Chrome

Until recently, Google Chrome was working on my computer but of late it just says the following:

Your Internet access is blocked

Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics
    ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

I can only access the internet with Microsoft Edge. When I check firewall settings on McAfee, there are no internet restrictions for Google Chrome. Even Microsoft Teams refuses to open, saying "We couldn't connect to the internet. Try Checking you connection."
    Of course, nothing is wrong with my wifi.

How do I address this issue?

Sakaria Mwiiyale, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

When I try to get onto google chrome, it says that I can't access it because of microsoft...

1. When I try to get onto google chrome, it says that I can't access it because of microsoft... - Similar Threads - try onto google

2. When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...: Im not sure why chrome is using my mic everytime i go on chrome the little host process is using you mic pops up i tried disabling my mic from the settings but that doesnt fix anything.Its like even if i unplug my mic its still using my mic in not sure why this is.Does anyone...
  3. When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...: Im not sure why chrome is using my mic everytime i go on chrome the little host process is using you mic pops up i tried disabling my mic from the settings but that doesnt fix anything.Its like even if i unplug my mic its still using my mic in not sure why this is.Does anyone...
  4. I can't use google chrome because of Microsoft family features

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't use google chrome because of Microsoft family features: Hi. I am a kid but really need google Chrome for school. My parents and I have done every thing we have changed my age allowed google chrome we have restated my laptop multiple times we have removed me from the family group and all that stuff. This all happened when I updated...
  5. When ever I try to search something in google chrome I get a weird message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When ever I try to search something in google chrome I get a weird message: When ever I try to search something in google chrome a get a message saying This search page has been blocked due to a violation of our terms of use. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience with a webisite saying trovi.com. So I was looking all over youtube and I still...
  6. I can't get to use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome...error: image_invalid_image_hash

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't get to use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome...error: image_invalid_image_hash: Can I get the step by step to fix this please? It is urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-to-use-microsoft-edge-or-google/c61c51ca-e760-4e26-9118-d544b61a440f
  7. i can't open google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't open google chrome: why I can't open google chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-google-chrome/b33a7559-c85e-40fd-8ddb-81304822b285
  8. Google Chrome access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome access: I can no longer access Google Chrome (Windows 10). I had access to Chrome up until about a week ago. I think this happened when I updated recently, but am not sure. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing. I've followed lots of suggested steps. Nothing. I can't...
  9. I can't open Google Chrome anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open Google Chrome anymore: I tried to open Google Chrome this afternoon, but it wouldn't open. It only opened to show my profile pic. I'm sorry, but I don't like Edge. Because I had to reset my Windows 10, I had to download Chrome last week. Now it won't open right. What can I do? And what's...
  10. Touch keyboard not invoking when I try to type in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Support
    Touch keyboard not invoking when I try to type in Google Chrome: Hello. I'm using a tablet for input on my windows 10 desktop pc and while the touch keyboard is invoked fine throughout the system and even Edge, when I try to type stuff in Chrome, nothing happens. I have to manually invoke the keyboard via taskbar icon. I do have a...