Windows 10: When I try to install chrome, it crashes windows.

Discus and support When I try to install chrome, it crashes windows. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 1803 build 17134.345. When I try to install the Chrome browser, it crashes Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TomRRGG, Nov 18, 2018.

1. TomRRGG Win User

When I try to install chrome, it crashes windows.

I am running Windows 10 1803 build 17134.345. When I try to install the Chrome browser, it crashes Windows.

:)

TomRRGG, Nov 18, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 18, 2018
  4. When I try to install chrome, it crashes windows.

Google Chrome crashes

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Chrome browser crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check whether you are able to repair Google Chrome and check if that helps.

In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.

• Select Programs > Programs and
      Features
      , and then select the program.
    • Select Uninstall to remove the program.
    • To fix the program, select Repair or, if that’s not available, Change.
    • Follow the directions on the screen
    If the repair option is not present, you may uninstall and reinstall the application and check if that helps.

If the issue still persists, it would be better if you contact the Google Chrome support for further assistance.

Hope the provided information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

When I try to install chrome, it crashes windows.

1. When I try to install chrome, it crashes windows. - Similar Threads - try install chrome

2. Chrome crashes immediately when I open it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome crashes immediately when I open it: When I try to open chrome it crashes as soon as I open it. I have found a workaround to this where I rename chrome in the file explorer. As soon as I rename chrome it works fine for a bit then something goes wrong and it says the side configuration is wrong then I have to do...
  3. Chrome crashes immediately when I open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome crashes immediately when I open it: When I try to open chrome it crashes as soon as I open it. I have found a workaround to this where I rename chrome in the file explorer. As soon as I rename chrome it works fine for a bit then something goes wrong and it says the side configuration is wrong then I have to do...
  4. Chrome crashes immediately when I open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Installer crash when trying to change the installation directory

Installer crash when trying to change the installation directory: Hi, I'm running windows 10 on my laptop. The problem im encountered is whenever i try to install a program when i try to change the directory for the installation from C: which is default to any other partition D:/E:/F: the installer will crash. Same thing happen with all...
  6. Installer crash when trying to change the installation directory

Installer crash when trying to change the installation directory: Hi, I'm running windows 10 on my laptop. The problem im encountered is whenever i try to install a program when i try to change the directory for the installation from C: which is default to any other partition D:/E:/F: the installer will crash. Same thing happen with all...
  7. Windows Explorer/Chrome crash when trying to upload

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Explorer/Chrome crash when trying to upload: Whenever I try uploading a file to any site using Chrome, it's supposed to bring up a windows explorer dialogue box for me to select my file. Unfortunately, the window that pops up always tries to open the most recently uploaded-from folder. In my case, that's often a network...
  8. Latest update causes Chrome to crash when I try to print

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update causes Chrome to crash when I try to print: The latest update (KB4524147) installed itself this afternoon and now whenever I try to print from Chrome, Chrome crashes while trying to bring up the print preview. I can print from Outlook or Word without problems....
  9. BSOD when I try to open Chrome

BSOD when I try to open Chrome: Hi all, Really hoping someone can help me with this as it's driving me nuts! I have been using Google Chrome as my everyday browser on this Iota laptop I've had for almost a year, with no issues. In the last few weeks, I have been getting the occasional Blue Screen Of Death...
  10. Windows Store crashes when trying to install an app

Windows Store crashes when trying to install an app: I don't even get an error message. Just up and closes. I've been trying to install Killer Instinct for ages now. I'm signed into the store with an MS account. I don't even remember all my steps or everything I've done. I've spent the last night and a half just trying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome installer crashes

2. chrome install crashes win 10

3. new windows install crashes when I attempt to install chrome\

4. chrome installation crashes windows 10,
  5. windows 10 crashes when installing chrome,
  6. windows crashes when i install chrome,
  7. chrome crashed when I try to download it,
  8. chrome installation crashes Windows ,
  9. google chrome crashes when installing,
  10. trying to install chome crashes explorer,
  11. chrome crashes on installation,