Windows 10: when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now

Discus and support when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yusuf molla, Nov 30, 2023.

1. when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now

when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now

:)

yusuf molla, Nov 30, 2023
  2. BlueSanta Win User

Uninstall a program that doesn't show up?

I downloaded and installer a Program(YouTubeToMP4). It went to Programs (x86) and does not show up on the Uninstall list.

Any suggestions?

BlueSanta, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Windows Terminal

You Probably Got This Error Here :
    when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now 376140d1664297304t-windows-terminal-erroro.png
    You Need To Enable Touch And Keyboard Handwriting Service On To Fix This Problem To enable Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service, follow these steps:
    1. Press Win+R in combination to open the Run dialog box.
    2. In the empty field of the box, type Services.msc and hit the Enter key to open the Services (Local) editor.
    3. locate Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service entry under Name section.
    4. Now double click it
    5. Change The Startup Type To Automatic If It Not Already
    6. Then Click The Start Button Then Click Ok And Close The Window
    7. Now Relaunch Windows Terminal Your Problem Should Now Be Fixed
    btw if this worked for you ( click the thanks button down it helps me a lot ! )

Paper Luigi, Nov 30, 2023
  4. EnvioX Win User

when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now

Windows Terminal

yes that one thankyou

EnvioX, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

1. when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now - Similar Threads - try installed softwer

2. when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now: when i try to installed any softwer there is problem shows me this program will terminate now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-installed-any-softwer-there-is/2b0eece5-241a-47d1-ada8-5ba17301ae41
  3. Taskbar not showing when any program is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing when any program is open: My computer did an update last night and now today when I open any program, the taskbar hides and all the icons look larger. How can I make it so the taskbar doesn't hide?...
  4. Taskbar not showing when any program is open

Taskbar not showing when any program is open: My computer did an update last night and now today when I open any program, the taskbar hides and all the icons look larger. How can I make it so the taskbar doesn't hide?...
  5. When trying to install certain programs....

When trying to install certain programs....: After downloading programs from the Microsoft store, I get an error message when trying to install said program "such n such has stopped working, Windows is checking for a solution the problem after checking/searching A problem causes the program to stop working correctly....
  6. I installed a new SSD and windows in it. Now my old partition won't show any installed program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed a new SSD and windows in it. Now my old partition won't show any installed program.: I recently purchased a new m.2 ssd for my old laptop. I installed and put windows in it to improve my boot time.But after installation SSD became C: partition and my old HD became D: partition. Now I can't find the programs that were installed on the HD when I look through...
  7. I installed a new SSD and windows in it. Now my old partition won't show any installed program.

I installed a new SSD and windows in it. Now my old partition won't show any installed program.: I recently purchased a new m.2 ssd for my old laptop. I installed and put windows in it to improve my boot time.But after installation SSD became C: partition and my old HD became D: partition. Now I can't find the programs that were installed on the HD when I look through...
  8. I installed a new SSD and windows in it. Now my old partition won't show any installed program.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Miniatures don't show up when i try to open anything on any program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miniatures don't show up when i try to open anything on any program: I recently upgraded to the 2004 version of window 10 and when I try to upload an image or video to any program browser, video editor, paint, etc. the thumbnail of nothing appears, nor the icons of the folders, and this only happens when i try to open something on a program,...
  10. I am unable download and install any softwere

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable download and install any softwere: I have some Screenshots. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-download-and-install-any-softwere/2684071a-cd89-4c7f-8626-c216eb4021e9