Windows 10: When I Try To Lauch Minecraft windows is immediately crashing

Discus and support When I Try To Lauch Minecraft windows is immediately crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i can enter the launcher but when i try to open the actual game windows crashes i download minecraft java edition from xbox store and im using windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kuna1_Ace, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Kuna1_Ace Win User

When I Try To Lauch Minecraft windows is immediately crashing

i can enter the launcher but when i try to open the actual game windows crashes i download minecraft java edition from xbox store and im using windows 11 heres the minidump file. :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UwGRSM7FlM0tPmZ4PMqKg6OUp367jhx6/view?usp=sharing

:)

Kuna1_Ace, Nov 4, 2021

2. Minecraft crash on start up

Please try the steps listed here:
    https://www.pcerror-fix.com/resolve-minecraft-c...

There are many steps here that may help with your issue. Please let me know how it goes!

Disclaimer: Please be aware that the link provided is not a microsoft link, it is advised to not download anything from this site as it is not verified by Microsoft.

-Michael C.-, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 4, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

1. When I Try To Lauch Minecraft windows is immediately crashing - Similar Threads - Try Lauch Minecraft

2. Chrome crashes immediately when I open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome crashes immediately when I open it: When I try to open chrome it crashes as soon as I open it. I have found a workaround to this where I rename chrome in the file explorer. As soon as I rename chrome it works fine for a bit then something goes wrong and it says the side configuration is wrong then I have to do...
  3. When I try to open settings on windows 11 it just crashes immediately after

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open settings on windows 11 it just crashes immediately after: My problem just started to happen today and I tried to see if restoro could help but I still have the same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-settings-on-windows-11-it-just/87424dc3-0760-4b3c-a42b-e880f815ee89
  4. When I try to open settings on windows 11 it just crashes immediately after

When I try to open settings on windows 11 it just crashes immediately after: My problem just started to happen today and I tried to see if restoro could help but I still have the same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-settings-on-windows-11-it-just/87424dc3-0760-4b3c-a42b-e880f815ee89
  5. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: so my minecraft just closes right after logging in with microsoft with no errors or anything it just closes i've tried resetting my pc downloading windows 7/8 version and still doesnt work, it just closes right after logging in with my microsoft account...
  6. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: so my minecraft just closes right after logging in with microsoft with no errors or anything it just closes i've tried resetting my pc downloading windows 7/8 version and still doesnt work, it just closes right after logging in with my microsoft account...
  7. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: Hey people!,When I'm trying to login to my microsoft acount from the minecraft launcher it loads and suddently crashes.Here is the crash log: Faulting application name: Minecraft.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61bcf961Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version:...
  8. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: Hey people!,When I'm trying to login to my microsoft acount from the minecraft launcher it loads and suddently crashes.Here is the crash log: Faulting application name: Minecraft.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61bcf961Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version:...
  9. When I Try To Lauch Minecraft windows is immediately crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I Try To Lauch Minecraft windows is immediately crashing: i can enter the launcher but when i try to open the actual game windows crashes i download minecraft java edition from xbox store and im using windows 11 heres the minidump file. :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UwGRSM7FlM0tPmZ4PMqKg6OUp367jhx6/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Minecraft crashes immediately

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft crashes immediately: Hi. A few months ago I was having trouble with some apps on my pc crashing immediately and not showing up. Recently my Minecraft for Windows 10 has been showing up on my taskbar and in Start but crashes after a few seconds. I tried to repair it in settings but it would just...