Windows 10: When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and...

Discus and support When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and has a continue button, after pressing it it does nothing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by subtenous, Sep 9, 2019.

1. subtenous Win User

When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and...

When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and has a continue button, after pressing it it does nothing except closing the window. This happened after recently resetting my pc.

:)

subtenous, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and...

App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and... - Similar Threads - try login account

2. My computer wont let me sign in, it is saying the " Your organization requires that you...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer wont let me sign in, it is saying the " Your organization requires that you...: How can i get my laptop to let me sign on ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-sign-in-it-is-saying-the/6523f601-5807-4b33-9b9b-0d5f26d18d59"
  3. When try to download Minecraft on Pc through microsoft store it says i own it but then says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When try to download Minecraft on Pc through microsoft store it says i own it but then says...: It is really innoying that I cant download this game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-try-to-download-minecraft-on-pc-through/d8e95452-c023-4051-aa8d-6036412b29e3
  4. Trying to log into a Microsoft account, get's an error that says "You must be online the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to log into a Microsoft account, get's an error that says "You must be online the...: I have a Windows 10 Pro PC. Also made a local account and a dummy Microsoft account and tried to go to Settings> Accounts > and "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" and I'm getting the error message: "Oops something went wrong". 1. I've downloaded and ran the...
  5. I cannot sign in to my account in the microsoft store

I cannot sign in to my account in the microsoft store: i wanted to sign in my microsoft account to my microsoft store to download some apps but i cannot sign in nad it always says the same thing "Something went wrong, please try again, 0x70070781" and even when i created another account, it still didnt work... ive searched online...
  6. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...
  7. When I "sign in using microsoft account", I get a new user.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    When I "sign in using microsoft account", I get a new user.: When I "sign in using Microsoft account", I get a new user with that Microsoft account. I don't want a new user, I just want to connect the current user to my Microsoft account. Any idea how to fix this? 41141
  8. Trying to sign into a microsoft account get's me nowhere.

Trying to sign into a microsoft account get's me nowhere.: So, i came to this forum looking for other people, who may have ran into my problem. I only found one other post, with no replies so... Like the title says, i can't sign into a microsoft account. it quite literally won't let me, and i'm not even joking about that. I went...
  9. when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error

when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error: every time cortana tells me to sign in or i sign in it just says error please try again 16718
  10. Store Games not signing in as my store login

in Windows 10 Support
    Store Games not signing in as my store login: My PC email and my Xbox email are different and I don't want to make a whole new account on my PC for this to work. I'm on build 10240. Sorry if this a confusing lol. So when I go to the store on my pc and download one of the games that say Xbox and then play it, I sign...