Windows 10: When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and...

Discus and support When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and has a continue button, after pressing it it does nothing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by subtenous, Sep 9, 2019.

1. subtenous Win User

When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and...

When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and has a continue button, after pressing it it does nothing except closing the window. This happened after recently resetting my pc.

:)

subtenous, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and...

App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. When I try to login to my account on Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and... - Similar Threads - try login account

2. Getting a message “you can’t sign in with this account. Try a different account.” at login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a message “you can’t sign in with this account. Try a different account.” at login...: Hi there, I’m getting the above message when I try to log in to my computer. I’m worried this happened because the account windows was purchased under was linked to a school account that no longer exists. Am I screwed in terms of access to all of my data or is there a way to...
  3. Getting a message “you can’t sign in with this account. Try a different account.” at login...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a message “you can’t sign in with this account. Try a different account.” at login...: Hi there, I’m getting the above message when I try to log in to my computer. I’m worried this happened because the account windows was purchased under was linked to a school account that no longer exists. Am I screwed in terms of access to all of my data or is there a way to...
  4. When I login to my user account, it says that another account is signed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I login to my user account, it says that another account is signed in: I turn the laptop and log in to my account, when I click on accounts, it shows that the other account is signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-login-to-my-user-account-it-says-that/37597e89-b43e-4961-9888-96c64f77dc6d
  5. When I login to my user account, it says that another account is signed in

When I login to my user account, it says that another account is signed in: I turn the laptop and log in to my account, when I click on accounts, it shows that the other account is signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-login-to-my-user-account-it-says-that/37597e89-b43e-4961-9888-96c64f77dc6d
  6. When I login to my user account, it says that another account is signed in

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My Microsoft account gets blocked everytime when I try to sign in

My Microsoft account gets blocked everytime when I try to sign in: When I try to sign in different microsoft applications with my microsoft account, it always says "Your account has been blocked". I manage to unblock it, but I don't understand why it gets blocked. Please someone help me.* Moved from Community Center...
  8. When i try to login it says account not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i try to login it says account not found: Hi there, recently tried to login to my other microsoft account but was unable to as it showed the error as account not found and when i tried to make a new account with the email i previously tried it did not send me the one time codes to that email. In my windows account it...
  9. When i try to login it says account not found

When i try to login it says account not found: Hi there, recently tried to login to my other microsoft account but was unable to as it showed the error as account not found and when i tried to make a new account with the email i previously tried it did not send me the one time codes to that email. In my windows account it...
  10. when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error: every time cortana tells me to sign in or i sign in it just says error please try again 16718

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lets get you signed in microsoft store

2. microsoft store it says lets get you signed in and has a continue button.

3. lets get you singed in microsoft store

4. microsoft store lets get you signed in