Windows 10: When I try to open a windows program only a small window at the bottom of the screen opens....

Discus and support When I try to open a windows program only a small window at the bottom of the screen opens.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; programs I try to open in little squares across bottom ofr screen rather than opening largr on monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidLeavell1, Sep 25, 2018.

1. When I try to open a windows program only a small window at the bottom of the screen opens....

programs I try to open in little squares across bottom ofr screen rather than opening largr on monitor

:)

DavidLeavell1, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2018
  3. ati tool doesnt open in a window

my version of ati tool is 0.26 (stable). My graphics card is hd 4850 ati.
    When i double click to turn on ati tool, it opens in the system tray but doesnt open in a window and i am not able to use it.
    one time i clicked a lot of times and the one a small part of the window opened and then i got a blue screen

how can i solve this

lifebennder, Sep 25, 2018
  4. ste2425 Win User

When I try to open a windows program only a small window at the bottom of the screen opens....

Command windows opening behind other windows

Hi all,

Hopefully a quick one here.

Ive made a small application to poll TeamCity build monitor take data about current and past builds and store them in a data base. Its only a very small application and im using windows task scheduler to run it every five minuets. Its working grand and does everything its meant to however when it runs it open a command window. Im not displaying anything nor taking user input and its finished and closed in under half a minuet but it opens on top of any windows I already have open. Control is still focused on the window I was working in before the command window opened. What id like to know is there a way within either task scheduler or something I can programme within the application to either stop the command window opening up but the application still run as its not needed or to make it automatically open behind all other open windows?

Thanks all

ste2425, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

When I try to open a windows program only a small window at the bottom of the screen opens....

1. When I try to open a windows program only a small window at the bottom of the screen opens.... - Similar Threads - try open program

2. Application opens in small window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application opens in small window: Using Win 11, Coolmaster epub convertor program opens in tiny window even after changing properties to open maximized. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-opens-in-small-window/ee4d75fb-b673-4e18-a2b1-78cb0abf8f93
  3. Application opens in small window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application opens in small window: Using Win 11, Coolmaster epub convertor program opens in tiny window even after changing properties to open maximized. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-opens-in-small-window/ee4d75fb-b673-4e18-a2b1-78cb0abf8f93
  4. Black screen when opening a program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen when opening a program: so this problem started recently, unfortunately i don't know what caused it. when i open an application for example epic games launcher the launcher wasn't responding and the screen would go black. then i would need to wait or force it to shut down to access my desktop again....
  5. Programs open when I try to shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Programs open when I try to shut down: Every time I try to shut down my PC, Microsoft PowerPoint and Word open up; and system settings. Why? I have a feeling it might be something to do with my new keyboard because it only started happening when I got it. Also, my mouse sensitivity is stupidly high on...
  6. Windows Forces Program To Open In A Small Window

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Forces Program To Open In A Small Window: When I open a specific program (Protools, an audio editing program) something forces the program into a smaller window when it should be full screen: [img] You can see the top right of the program window shows the small window option, as if the computer currently thinks...
  7. Small Window when open App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small Window when open App: When I open an App, my window is small. How do i get it to open full screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-window-when-open-app/159615f6-6785-43fa-9e2e-ca76f054d5f5
  8. Screen refreshes everytime i try opening an app in the windows panel/button at the bottom...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen refreshes everytime i try opening an app in the windows panel/button at the bottom...: Browsing through the windows start panel at the bottom left corner always results to crashing then the whole screen refreshes. submitted by /u/manuelManes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqurni/screen_refreshes_everytime_i_try_opening_an_app/
  9. Apps that open to only fill 25% of the screen top to bottom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps that open to only fill 25% of the screen top to bottom: I have a Lenovo S340 laptop with Windows 10 and Microsoft programs. I have a problem with apps. When I click on most apps, they open fine and fill the screen. However I have a few apps that when I click on them, they open, but only fill 25% of the screen from top to bottom....
  10. I try to open a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I try to open a program: this flags up 'the data area passed to a system call is too small' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-open-a-program/f3aaf52a-75c0-4082-8353-6f182fc673d1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. programs only open in a small window at the bottom of screen