Windows 10: When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some...

Discus and support When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried many times to fix this but nothing is working I went to an old post and nothing there worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FahimProbal, Jun 8, 2019.

1. When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some...

I have tried many times to fix this but nothing is working I went to an old post and nothing there worked

:)

FahimProbal, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Altidias Win User
    Get Started app wont launch

Their is no error message in opens for like half a second then closes, and the Option Windows Store Apps is not there

Thanks

Altidias, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some...

1. When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some... - Similar Threads - try open app

2. When I try to open any app it launches minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open any app it launches minecraft: Most of the desktop icon are appearing as minecraft icon and when I try to launch an app it launches only minecraft instead. I am not able to restore my windows...
  3. When I try to open any app it launches minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to open any app it launches minecraft: Most of the desktop icon are appearing as minecraft icon and when I try to launch an app it launches only minecraft instead. I am not able to restore my windows...
  4. When I try to open any app it launches minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant: Just says this and doesent launch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-launch-minecraft-dungeons-i-cant/47a90eea-7f5d-4d23-8187-109c9f633789
  6. When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant: Just says this and doesent launch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-launch-minecraft-dungeons-i-cant/47a90eea-7f5d-4d23-8187-109c9f633789
  7. When i try to launch Minecraft Dungeons i cant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cant open some apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open some apps: i am having a msvcp140.dll not found and a vcruntime140.dll not found prompt when i try to open some apps on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-some-apps/c0c35509-2387-4dae-90d4-5994038b9b04
  9. When I launch an app...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I launch an app...: When I launch an app, it does not connect to the web, the rolling Ikon, just keeps rolling and does not connect, tried many times but always fails... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-launch-an-app/d476e0f9-8a2b-47f9-b849-e95ede2fe9b0
  10. I cant open Some Applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant open Some Applications: Hello , when i try to open an app , i get this error message How to Fix it Please See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Exception: Error calling...