Windows 10: When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some...

Discus and support When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried many times to fix this but nothing is working I went to an old post and nothing there worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FahimProbal, Jun 8, 2019.

1. When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some...

I have tried many times to fix this but nothing is working I went to an old post and nothing there worked

:)

FahimProbal, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Altidias Win User
    Get Started app wont launch

Their is no error message in opens for like half a second then closes, and the Option Windows Store Apps is not there

Thanks

Altidias, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some...

1. When I try to open an app such as google i cant without launching as adminastrator.Some... - Similar Threads - try open app

2. i cant open the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant open the store: open the store The Server stumbled we have bad days refresh the page but cant the open the store. please open in process. thanks & regards Swathi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-store/515a94a8-6a03-4ffa-9b81-b38722cada57"
  3. I cant open my mail and calender apps

I cant open my mail and calender apps: about 1 month ago my mail apps disappear from my diplay toolbar and I couldn't open it until right now. I have reset and also made it removed but after I install again, it still doesnot work. please help me. My windows is 10 my PC is HP. Thanks for your kindness...
  4. cant open google crome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant open google crome: I cant open Google Chrome and I need to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-google-crome/d54800d8-6a8d-4ecc-a379-d79e322620b4
  5. I keep getting the BSOD when I try and run some programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting the BSOD when I try and run some programs: The stop code is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed is : asmtxhci.sys Please help! 126609
  6. i reset my pc and now when i try to go on the window store app it wont launch and open

i reset my pc and now when i try to go on the window store app it wont launch and open: I reset my pc and when it came back on the window store app wasn't working. I tried to go on setting and try to uninstall windows store but it didn't show up. I tried downloading window store but it doesn't do anything or show up....
  7. When I launch an app...

When I launch an app...: When I launch an app, it does not connect to the web, the rolling Ikon, just keeps rolling and does not connect, tried many times but always fails... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-launch-an-app/d476e0f9-8a2b-47f9-b849-e95ede2fe9b0
  8. Frustration when I need GOOGLE to OPEN!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Frustration when I need GOOGLE to OPEN!!!: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: The "Google Icon" is on the "Desktop Home Page" and also located on the "Taskbar". Either option should be able to open the Program and be viewed fully on to my monitor screen. When I click on the "Desktop Icon or the Taskbar Icon", NEITHER ONE...
  9. how can I change adminastrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I change adminastrator: how to change adminastrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-adminastrator/fccf1e57-2c15-46da-9638-491aa8f8ed90
  10. I cant open Some Applications

I cant open Some Applications: Hello , when i try to open an app , i get this error message How to Fix it Please See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Exception: Error calling...