Windows 10: When I try to open shell:startup it gives me an error (windows 10 2004)

Discus and support When I try to open shell:startup it gives me an error (windows 10 2004) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Title says it all Thanks This error pops up submitted by /u/rayanshchauhan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rayanshchauhan, Sep 1, 2020.

1. When I try to open shell:startup it gives me an error (windows 10 2004)

/u/rayanshchauhan, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

When I try to open shell:startup it gives me an error (windows 10 2004)

Wrong path for Windows 10 shell startup?

Welcome to TenForums @rpjd

Yes, it should be, and it is for me. That's the personal 'per user' startup folder. No idea how /Word/ got inserted, it's probably just this one user profile that's corrupted. Try as a test creating a new user and see if that has the correct shell:startup behaviour.

nearly, the full name is shell:Common Startup
    *Arrow Shell Commands List for Windows 10

That's the 'All users' startup folder. Does that also get a superfluous /Word/ inserted?

Bree, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

When I try to open shell:startup it gives me an error (windows 10 2004)

1. When I try to open shell:startup it gives me an error (windows 10 2004) - Similar Threads - try open shell

2. I am trying to install c++ but it gives me this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install c++ but it gives me this error.: 0x80240017 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-install-c-but-it-gives-me-this/73003de7-7d11-48f6-9041-5c1de9e25d87
  3. i have a win 7 and when i tried to upgrade it to win 10 and it give an error when i open...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i have a win 7 and when i tried to upgrade it to win 10 and it give an error when i open...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/haimen-05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/um511g/i_have_a_win_7_and_when_i_tried_to_upgrade_it_to/
  4. When trying to update it gives me Error Code 0x800f020b

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When trying to update it gives me Error Code 0x800f020b: I get the following message while updating in Win 10. I don't know why the update doesn't install automaticallyThere were some problems installing the updates, but we will try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information,...
  5. Download folder in Win 10 gives this error when tried to open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download folder in Win 10 gives this error when tried to open: Whenever I double-click my Downloads folder, I get this error message. I will have to connect my K: drive hard disk to prevent this error. How do I restore it back to work normally without having to connect the K: drive? [ATTACH]...
  6. When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error: It wont let me download minecraft when I press the install button it works for about 2 seconds then gives me an error code. here is the error code 0x80246007 if that helps...
  7. Microsoft Photos Gives Me Write Error Message When I Try To Open A Jpeg, Any Photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photos Gives Me Write Error Message When I Try To Open A Jpeg, Any Photo: It never used to do this so why all of a sudden am I getting an error message that the drive or photo is write-protected whenever I try to open a photo in Microsoft Photos. Microsoft Photos Gives Me Write Error Message When I Try To Open A Jpeg, Any Photo. I have checked...
  8. windows giving error on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows giving error on startup: ok so i just started getting this message after windows boots Your device needs to be online to run games or apps like this one. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-giving-error-on-startup/cc656e87-64c2-47f3-bc0b-0d35c27d08e5
  9. Start menu won’t open, whenever I try to open it it gives me a critical error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu won’t open, whenever I try to open it it gives me a critical error message: submitted by /u/Oh________________No [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eucbv0/start_menu_wont_open_whenever_i_try_to_open_it_it/
  10. when i try activate it gives me error code 0x80041023

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    when i try activate it gives me error code 0x80041023: Hi, I have been trying to activate my windows 10, i have a product key and when i try activate it gives me error code 0x80041023. Anyone getting this error code. I need some help. 52965