Windows 10: When I try to open these pictures on my One Drive,I get this error message

Discus and support When I try to open these pictures on my One Drive,I get this error message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; error Created September 20, 2019 by NATALIA1040 When I try to open these pictures on my One Drive,I get this error message.I just get this message on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NATALIA1040, Sep 20, 2019.

1. When I try to open these pictures on my One Drive,I get this error message

error
    When I try to open these pictures on my One Drive,I get this error message.I just get this message on my Moto G7 Power, not on my pc .How do I delete these off my cell? It won't let you move them,open,or delete them.

:)

NATALIA1040, Sep 20, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Pictures in Windows 10

Hi Sugar,

Apologize for the late reply.

Are you able to find other files and folders on Windows 10?

I suggest you to have a look for Windows 8.1 pictures in Windows.old folder.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer
    • Press C:\ Drive
    • under C: drive look for Windows.old folder
    • open users under Windows.old

Try the search for pictures in here.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

When I try to open these pictures on my One Drive,I get this error message

will not open pictures

Hi Michelle,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your concern. Please provide the answers to the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • What is the exact error message that you're getting when you open the pictures that are saved in your USB flash drive? If possible, kindly send us a screenshot of the error for us to further investigate your concern.
    • Do you experience the same concern when you attempt to open the pictures in the USB flash drive using other computers?
    • Does the error occur when accessing the pictures that are saved on your computer?
    • Can you access the picture files when you move them from the USB flash drive to your computer?

Argel Obm, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

When I try to open these pictures on my One Drive,I get this error message

1. When I try to open these pictures on my One Drive,I get this error message - Similar Threads - try open pictures

2. I get an error message when I try to open a text document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get an error message when I try to open a text document: When I try to open a text document I get an error message. Wherever I try to open it from it just doesn't work.This all happened after I got a bluescreen and windows restored itself.This is the error message:Are there any solutions to this problem?...
  3. I get an error message when I try to open a text document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error message when I try to open a text document: When I try to open a text document I get an error message. Wherever I try to open it from it just doesn't work.This all happened after I got a bluescreen and windows restored itself.This is the error message:Are there any solutions to this problem?...
  4. Error Ox8004def5 when I try to get one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Ox8004def5 when I try to get one drive: How do I get one drive. Error Ox8004def5 when I try to get one drive or onedrivelive.com uses an unsupported protocol. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-ox8004def5-when-i-try-to-get-one-drive/3300028d-a713-4b7b-ab97-2b12ab2b433e
  5. Error Ox8004def5 when I try to get one drive

Error Ox8004def5 when I try to get one drive: How do I get one drive. Error Ox8004def5 when I try to get one drive or onedrivelive.com uses an unsupported protocol. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-ox8004def5-when-i-try-to-get-one-drive/3300028d-a713-4b7b-ab97-2b12ab2b433e
  6. I get this message when I try to change my password:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this message when I try to change my password:: When I try to change my password, I go to a bright red page that says:Deceptive site ahead Attackers on statics-marketingsites-wcus-ms-com.akamaized.net may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information for example,...
  7. I get this message when I try to change my password:

I get this message when I try to change my password:: When I try to change my password, I go to a bright red page that says:Deceptive site ahead Attackers on statics-marketingsites-wcus-ms-com.akamaized.net may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information for example,...
  8. when i try to open my pictures in Windows 10 i get message "we can't open this file" ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when i try to open my pictures in Windows 10 i get message "we can't open this file" ?: I am unable to open any of my pictures/photos; when i try i receive a message stating " we cant open this file." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-my-pictures-in-windows-10-i-get/25d6acb1-5f98-44fc-a276-56d33667ef25
  9. I get an error message when I try to access my email

I get an error message when I try to access my email: I get an error message when trying gain access to my email accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-an-error-message-when-i-try-to-access-my/d985c525-e4e6-466b-a9c5-070b1dbf1db2
  10. This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error...: This is the message I get when trying to open any of my photos " File system error (-805305975)" how do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-the-message-i-get-when-trying-to-open-any/bbb1887f-fe99-47bb-b810-9e9b5004d707