Windows 10: when i try to open up a game forza for exaple the game loads but when i try to sign in a...

Discus and support when i try to open up a game forza for exaple the game loads but when i try to sign in a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] here is what happenes and that box crashes right away submitted by /u/deep443 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deep443, Nov 2, 2020.

1. when i try to open up a game forza for exaple the game loads but when i try to sign in a...

/u/deep443, Nov 2, 2020

2. Lost Forza game after BSOD

I think if you bought the forza game off the Microsoft store (which i think is the ONLY way you can) you can just go back to the store and reinstall the game from there with no additional cost. If the game is corrupted and will not reinstall, go down to your windows 10 search bar, and type "Modify or Remove programs". Open the app and scroll down to the game itself. Right click it and press "remove program". Then you should have the option to remove it or repair it. If there is no option, just uninstall the game and go back to the Microsoft store to get it again for no fee. If the game is not in the list, again, just go to the store.

Anyway, when you click repair, it should reinstall it for you and validate the games files. If none of these work for you, just tell me.

Cheers! *Smile

BurntFelix, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Brør Win User

when i try to open up a game forza for exaple the game loads but when i try to sign in a...

Forza Horizon 4 - Game crashes - I have the solution

I still get crashes after trying your suggestions. I thought the crashes was gone, but it happens all of a sudden if im racing, are in the world map on Forza H4 or just start the game and press on continue. It also happens in other games using the Xbox Beta
    app.

I reverted every step i did on my original posts with Game Bar disabled and such, but I still crashes with Game Bar enabled or disabled.

I also installed the gforce driver v. 436.30 as suggested from the official forums for Forza since its a known issue with new gforce drivers with crashes. I still get crashes.

I downloaded this game from the Xbox Game Pass-subscription I have. I don't own the game but play it using a monthly subscription.

Brør, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

when i try to open up a game forza for exaple the game loads but when i try to sign in a...

1. when i try to open up a game forza for exaple the game loads but when i try to sign in a... - Similar Threads - try open game

2. when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an...: when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an account i dont control and wont allow me to sign in with a different account...
  3. when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an...: when i try to play the game "sea of thieves" it only allows me to try to sign into an account i dont control and wont allow me to sign in with a different account...
  4. why does xbox game bar bring up bsod when trying to load it on a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does xbox game bar bring up bsod when trying to load it on a game: when i try to load xbox game bar to take a capture when i'm on a game ex. gta v my pc crash and bring me to bsod. error code being amdacpbus.sys. it does not happen every time. but it should not be happening at all. what should i do to fix?...
  5. why does xbox game bar bring up bsod when trying to load it on a game

why does xbox game bar bring up bsod when trying to load it on a game: when i try to load xbox game bar to take a capture when i'm on a game ex. gta v my pc crash and bring me to bsod. error code being amdacpbus.sys. it does not happen every time. but it should not be happening at all. what should i do to fix?...
  6. Microsoft Store loads forever when I try to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store loads forever when I try to sign in: I keep trying to download apps in the Microsoft Store, but when I submit my information to sign in, it just loads forever instead of signing me in....
  7. Microsoft Error when trying to open Games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Error when trying to open Games: Yah so basically everytime i try and open a gamepass game, nothing happens for like 5 minutes until eventually an error message pops up. They tend to look like these. Anyways would love to have this fixed.Think it has something to do with the timeout period idk...
  8. I installed a game but when I try to open it it opens then closes right away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed a game but when I try to open it it opens then closes right away: I just installed call of duty infinite warfare from the windows store and wheI got done installing it after a boring 5 hours it wouldnt open! Anybody have a fix for this?...
  9. Error when trying to load the game Ark survival

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to load the game Ark survival: I recently installed the game Ark Survival Evolved on epic games. Every time I try to open the game I get this error 0xc000007b. I tried to uninstall and reinstall both the launcher and the game and nothing helped. The launcher works just fine, it's only the game I am having...
  10. My Magic Puzzle game is not downloading when I try to open it.

My Magic Puzzle game is not downloading when I try to open it.: The download seems to be stuck on the Magic Puzzle game so I cannot get into the game to work a puzzle. I am hopeful you can help to release the download. Thanks for any help. Charlene Spiegelman...