Windows 10: When i try to print a label on paypal or ebay it goes to save as. How can i correct?

Discus and support When i try to print a label on paypal or ebay it goes to save as. How can i correct? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed windows 10. everything went ok. I am an Ebay seller and naturally I have to print labels to ship my products. When i try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by murrayweberman, Mar 25, 2019.

1. When i try to print a label on paypal or ebay it goes to save as. How can i correct?

I recently installed windows 10. everything went ok. I am an Ebay seller and naturally I have to print labels to ship my products.

When i try to print a label on paypal or ebay it goes to save as and I can't print my label. How can i correct? Please can anyone help. Thanks

:)

murrayweberman, Mar 25, 2019

2. Paypal shipping label not downloading or printing full size.

When I purchased a shipping label on Paypal the label prints 1/2 size. Even trying to save it as a PDF it still downloads 1/2 size.

gammySharon, Mar 25, 2019
  3. trencher7 Win User
    Printing USPS labels from Paypal on Windows 10

So when I would create a shipping label from Paypal (USPS label) and this might apply for other labels as well, it would automatically pop up in the print option that allowed me to select all of the printing options. Now with Windows 10 my label just
    pops up in an Edge window with no options to do anything. I have to save the file as a pdf or fine and then reopen to get any kind of print option. How do I fix this so I don't have to save the file first in order to print?

trencher7, Mar 25, 2019
  4. When i try to print a label on paypal or ebay it goes to save as. How can i correct?

printing postage from ebay or paypal, prints everything on screen

Since getting windows 10, when I go to print postage for an item, the printer now prints out everything on the screen, Ebay header, everything. In the middle of all this is box showing the postage, above it box says Print Label, above that is Ebays header,
    more words to side and below. Now when I print postage, its all printed out, taking up two sheets of paper. The postage is printed out, but cut off, some on one page, rest on other.

A new box appears that I haven't seen before, asking ?s like orientation; portrait or landscape. I don't even know what that means.

When I access ebay or paypal using an Ipad to print out postage, everything still works fine, just like my pc used to do, before getting windows 10

I'm lost

stanleyblanchard, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

When i try to print a label on paypal or ebay it goes to save as. How can i correct?

1. When i try to print a label on paypal or ebay it goes to save as. How can i correct? - Similar Threads - try print label

2. I cannot print a page from a website. Instead of printing, it goes to save and there is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot print a page from a website. Instead of printing, it goes to save and there is no...: I am trying to print a page off a website. The website offers a "print" icon but when I press it, instead of printing, it directly me to save it in a file..Then I can't print it from this file...there is no print option. My printer is working fine and printing everything else...
  3. I cannot print a page from a website. Instead of printing, it goes to save and there is no...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot print a page from a website. Instead of printing, it goes to save and there is no...: I am trying to print a page off a website. The website offers a "print" icon but when I press it, instead of printing, it directly me to save it in a file..Then I can't print it from this file...there is no print option. My printer is working fine and printing everything else...
  4. when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this: when I try to print it says "save print output as..." I dont want to save it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-print-it-says-save-print-output-as/e6ec43f7-012a-41f6-a5ca-80561515775e
  5. when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this: when I try to print it says "save print output as..." I dont want to save it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-print-it-says-save-print-output-as/e6ec43f7-012a-41f6-a5ca-80561515775e
  6. when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. When I try to print it tries to save the document.

When I try to print it tries to save the document.: This did not happen before the update a day or so ago. All files try to save when I try to print. I have looked at 'print to file' and this is not checked. I have manually set my HP Pro 8715as the default printer. I have used the trouble shoot and there is not an issue. I...
  8. When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...

When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...: Printing worked fine. Then I installed the upgrade to Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 this morning and when I try to print, it brings up a "print to file" screen to save it as a file. It will not print a document....
  9. i don't how to print labels

in Windows 10 Customization
    i don't how to print labels: I need help printing labels https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-how-to-print-labels/a9cd3902-36fa-47c8-8311-32930f08c60d
  10. When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As".

When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As".: When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As". The printer and laptop have both been with me for a time, so I thought it might be my printer as it travels with me, so I purchased a new HP. Once installed, I tried to print...and same message! Help!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. floreant paypal