Windows 10: When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...

Discus and support When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Printing worked fine. Then I installed the upgrade to Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 this morning and when I try to print, it brings up a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chris-Morrison, Jul 29, 2019.

1. When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...

Printing worked fine. Then I installed the upgrade to Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 this morning and when I try to print, it brings up a "print to file" screen to save it as a file. It will not print a document.

:)

Chris-Morrison, Jul 29, 2019

2. Printing Word Document

Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts.

Any suggestions??

radmed osf, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 29, 2019
  4. When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...

Printing word documents

My printer is not printing Word documents (missing lines and no text) yet will print anything not in Word format

PatriciaIrwin1, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot...

1. When I try to print an MS Word document, it always goes to "print to file", and I cannot... - Similar Threads - try print Word

2. Print Documents in Microsoft Word...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Documents in Microsoft Word...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_xp-start/put-it-in-your-canon-printer-software-cd-disc-and/de1d62bc-0e4d-4ef1-99a6-3635b1f0d44c?lc=16393 School Bag All Unboxing Software Disc for School Bag Unboxing First Impressions...
  3. I get this spaces when printing directly but not when it is printed from ms word. Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get this spaces when printing directly but not when it is printed from ms word. Help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Daniel-Tiglao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo1urh/i_get_this_spaces_when_printing_directly_but_not/
  4. print word document

in Cortana
    print word document: I cant print my word document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-word-document/0477cf02-c091-4a1f-a823-f25de9c7fab5
  5. print word document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    print word document: I tried to print word or pdf documents but it always print to files with .pnt format. Can someone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-word-document/53ebfdcb-b858-4821-9bfa-96b310c61c6f
  6. when selecting 'print' it goes to 'Print to File' not the printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when selecting 'print' it goes to 'Print to File' not the printer: I had a major Windows 10 crash unknown cause, assume automatic update Managed to get to function properly after booting safe mode. Can't find where to change the setting from 'Print to file' to print to my printer driver and settings OK. Thanks for any suggestions. Natalie...
  7. When I try to print it tries to save the document.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to print it tries to save the document.: This did not happen before the update a day or so ago. All files try to save when I try to print. I have looked at 'print to file' and this is not checked. I have manually set my HP Pro 8715as the default printer. I have used the trouble shoot and there is not an issue. I...
  8. Printing Word Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Word Document: Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts. Any suggestions??...
  9. Cannot print Word document in color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot print Word document in color: I've checked everything on my printer - all cartridges are full color included, cleaned , aligned and printing a test prints in color - but I cannot get my word document to print in color. I've checked properties, etc....
  10. Printing word documents

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing word documents: My printer is not printing Word documents (missing lines and no text) yet will print anything not in Word format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printing-word-documents/755c1b7a-b895-4c16-8586-7eea3423e723

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word print goes to print to file

2. Default printer ignored when printing Word document tries to print to PDF