Windows 10: When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As".

Discus and support When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As". in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As". The printer and laptop have both been with me for a time, so I thought it might be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JillianPatterson, Jul 18, 2018.

1. When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As".

When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As". The printer and laptop have both been with me for a time, so I thought it might be my printer as it travels with me, so I purchased a new HP. Once installed, I tried to print...and same message! Help!!!

Thanks for anticipated assistance...

Jillian

:)

JillianPatterson, Jul 18, 2018

2. Can't Print After Update to Windows 10, get "Save Print Output As..."

I sent a list ot the steps I used when I was receiving that message 'SAVE PRINT OUTPUT AS' the other night. I had the HP3830 Office jet 3830.. After I installed the software I checked the control panel to be sure the Device and Printer was pointing to
    the correct printer and it wasn't. It was pointing to

MICROSOFT Print TO PDF. I changed to

HPCFE01A (HP OfficeJet 3830.

I also installed Adobe Reader DC software which is the free, trusted standard for viewing and annotating PDF's

I can tell you I have been printing everything since then. Good luck.

BobStanton_995, Jul 18, 2018
  3. I keep getting "Save Print Output As" and can't just print a page ; I have set the default printer and still obtain the same "save print output as"

I keep getting "Save Print Output As" and can't just print a page ; I have set the default printer and still obtain the same "save print output as" How do I fix this issue so I can print from the screen or print what I select??

JULIEGRIZZEL MEYERS, Jul 18, 2018
  4. When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As".

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As".

1. When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As". - Similar Threads - try print receive

2. when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this: when I try to print it says "save print output as..." I dont want to save it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-print-it-says-save-print-output-as/e6ec43f7-012a-41f6-a5ca-80561515775e
  3. when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this: when I try to print it says "save print output as..." I dont want to save it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-print-it-says-save-print-output-as/e6ec43f7-012a-41f6-a5ca-80561515775e
  4. when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.: Hi! I am having an issue with not being able to print. After installing windows 11, when I try to print a page the system goes into ' save print output ' and does not print. The printer is an Epson XP-7100. I've tried some of the suggestions in the Microsoft Community with no...
  6. windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.: Hi! I am having an issue with not being able to print. After installing windows 11, when I try to print a page the system goes into ' save print output ' and does not print. The printer is an Epson XP-7100. I've tried some of the suggestions in the Microsoft Community with no...
  7. "Save print output as" message

"Save print output as" message: Hi, i received a word document via gmail. Once edited, when trying to print I get the normal window showing the correct printer, status ready. When i click print, I get the "Save print output as" box. what is the issue and how to resolve it please!...
  8. I receive an error when try to print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I receive an error when try to print: The error message is nsufficient memory or disc space. Word cannot display the requested font. I cannot print out my documents. Who can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-receive-an-error-when-try-to-print/6a01d3ad-0973-4b53-996a-423c29250be3
  9. When Printing the printer opens a "Save Print Output As" file?

When Printing the printer opens a "Save Print Output As" file?: What's going on with trying to print, From the printer dialog box, it opens a file to save as? What happens to just printing out a copy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-printing-the-printer-opens-a-save-print/a298ecc6-1827-405f-8a37-fdb6d05d0a55
  10. When I try to print it tries to save the document.

When I try to print it tries to save the document.: This did not happen before the update a day or so ago. All files try to save when I try to print. I have looked at 'print to file' and this is not checked. I have manually set my HP Pro 8715as the default printer. I have used the trouble shoot and there is not an issue. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PRINTER MESSAGE SAVE PRINT OUTPUT AS