Windows 10: When I try to print it asks me to save . JUst started this yesterday after Windows 10 update.

Discus and support When I try to print it asks me to save . JUst started this yesterday after Windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Problem with trying to print. It asks me to save everything. I do not want to save. I want to print.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SylviaWomack, Apr 3, 2020.

1. When I try to print it asks me to save . JUst started this yesterday after Windows 10 update.

Problem with trying to print. It asks me to save everything. I do not want to save. I want to print.

:)

SylviaWomack, Apr 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 3, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

When I try to print it asks me to save . JUst started this yesterday after Windows 10 update.

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

When I try to print it asks me to save . JUst started this yesterday after Windows 10 update.

1. When I try to print it asks me to save . JUst started this yesterday after Windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - try print asks

2. After update to 20H2, printer just starts printing documents at random

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After update to 20H2, printer just starts printing documents at random: Hi Y'all, hope all is well for you these Love in the time of Covid days, Has anyone else had this happen to them??? After updating to 20H2 yesterday, and having done nothing consequential today, my printer all of a sudden just started printing documents at seeming random....
  3. After update to 20H2, printer just starts printing documents at random

in Windows 10 Support
    After update to 20H2, printer just starts printing documents at random: Hi Y'all, hope all is well for you these Love in the time of Covid days, Has anyone else had this happen to them??? After updating to 20H2 yesterday, and having done nothing consequential today, my printer all of a sudden just started printing documents at seeming random....
  4. Can't Print Asks me to save document

Can't Print Asks me to save document: When I go to print, it is asking me to save the file. If I save the file and then try to open it to print it asks me the save question: save the file. I have had this system set up for years with no printer problems this just started to occur. My printer is an HP Officejet...
  5. when print, it tries to save PRN file instead of just printing

when print, it tries to save PRN file instead of just printing: Since the update yesterday when I print, it tried to save PRN file before printing. How do I stop that and just print? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-print-it-tries-to-save-file-instead-of-just/f094cb24-0923-43df-88ed-20ed83c4aeeb
  6. When I try to print it tries to save the document.

When I try to print it tries to save the document.: This did not happen before the update a day or so ago. All files try to save when I try to print. I have looked at 'print to file' and this is not checked. I have manually set my HP Pro 8715as the default printer. I have used the trouble shoot and there is not an issue. I...
  7. after an update yesterday my pc will not start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after an update yesterday my pc will not start: There was a major update last night and now it just goes to blue screen. Auto repair fails. Every time with these updates it's days to get back to normal again. Give us back control like you promised or give me back my 8.1...
  8. When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As".

When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As".: When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As". The printer and laptop have both been with me for a time, so I thought it might be my printer as it travels with me, so I purchased a new HP. Once installed, I tried to print...and same message! Help!!!...
  9. After yesterdays update, no start key response

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After yesterdays update, no start key response: After yesterdays update and a restart, everything appeared normal. This morning's start up renders the start "ORB" and the windows key non responsive. I do not get the apps menu at all either clicking on the win key or manually hitting the win key on the keyboard. Right click...
  10. Print command asks "save"

Print command asks "save": This morning I clicked "print" in Word, Notepad or elseware the print window opens, I click print and instead of print it ,"Save Print Output As" opens with "Save as Type: Open XPS Document (*.oxps)" option only, & an error "Could not start print job" appears. With my...