Windows 10: when I try to record guitar it gets muffled

Discus and support when I try to record guitar it gets muffled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I try to use a usb device(e.g. microphone, webcam) to record my guitar it muffles and distorts the sound, when i record my voice it comes out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aidan Dix, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Aidan Dix Win User

when I try to record guitar it gets muffled

Whenever I try to use a usb device(e.g. microphone, webcam) to record my guitar it muffles and distorts the sound, when i record my voice it comes out perfectly fine, but when I try to record my guitar, or any music for that matter it muffles and quietens the sound

I dont know if its a problem specific to the devices I use but i'll state them anyway:

blue sowball ice microphone

logitech c310 webcam

:)

Aidan Dix, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Ammoon guitar looper

Let us narrow down the possibilities if this is a hardware related issue. To resolve your concern, we recommend that you unplug the device and use another USB port to reconnect the Guitar Looper. If the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall
    the device. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on Start Menu.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Look for the item that shows the device for the Guitar Looper.
    • Right-click from the device and click on Properties.
    • Go to Driver tab and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
    • Windows 10 will automatically install a native driver for your device.
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 1, 2018
  4. when I try to record guitar it gets muffled

Andre Da Costa, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

when I try to record guitar it gets muffled

1. when I try to record guitar it gets muffled - Similar Threads - try record guitar

2. I can't record guitar on my microphone, it only picks up my voice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't record guitar on my microphone, it only picks up my voice.: I'm trying to record a song on my laptop but the microphone only picks up my voice. I strummed my guitar and sang at the same time and when I played it back I could only hear my voice, it's like it's filtering it out. I turned off audio enhancements on the microphone settings...
  3. I can't record guitar on my microphone, it only picks up my voice.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't record guitar on my microphone, it only picks up my voice.: I'm trying to record a song on my laptop but the microphone only picks up my voice. I strummed my guitar and sang at the same time and when I played it back I could only hear my voice, it's like it's filtering it out. I turned off audio enhancements on the microphone settings...
  4. Audio recordings through speakers sound muffled, how could i fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio recordings through speakers sound muffled, how could i fix this?: device: HP Pavilion X360 Convertible 14-cd1xxxi don't know if this question would fit better under an HP support forum, however i'll still ask here just to be sureHello all, i'm trying to get game sound clips by recording my desktop audio through speakers and turning it into...
  5. Guitar USB Input

Guitar USB Input: I have a 1/4 jack to USB that I use to hook up my electric guitar to my computer. The signal from my guitar to the amplification software I use is fine, however, when I try to send the signal from the amplification software through my microphone to apps like Skype or Discord,...
  6. I get bunch of background noises when I record!

I get bunch of background noises when I record!: Hello, I have a problem that whenever I record there is a lot of background sound and I cant fix it. I tried the trick by going into the enhancement tab in the recording section in the sound control panel but the enhancement doesn't show up. I even tried to download Realtech...
  7. When I record with gamebar I get static

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I record with gamebar I get static: When i record videos with gamebar on windows 10 the video has static that wasn’t their when i recorded i know its not my microphone because it works on other programs and i’ve updated my driver and it doesnt help looking back the first video to have this problem was recorded...
  8. How to record guitar by plugging it directly into a pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to record guitar by plugging it directly into a pc?: Im trying to record my guitar audio by using an adapter and plugging my guitar directly into my laptop. There is no microphone specific port, just one with a headset (with a microphone) icon. I cant get any response from my laptop that my guitar is there. Can anyone help me...
  9. All my audio recordings are muffled (Windows 10)

All my audio recordings are muffled (Windows 10): I got a new Lenovo laptop (ideapad 330s) with Windows 10. I am trying to record songs on audacity using an external mic and the audio output is bad and muffled. I tried a different recording app and the issue persists. The laptop mic gives me a much worse audio output. Have...
  10. I cannot record the guitar sound because it gets muffled

I cannot record the guitar sound because it gets muffled: I face this problem when trying to use a USB device such as a microphone or a webcam to record the sound of my guitar. The sound is getting muffled in this case but if I start recording my voice, everything is perfectly well. I use blue sowball ice microphone and logitech...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when I try to record guitar it gets muffled