Windows 10: When I try to remove my microsoft account devices the page I am sent to refuses to load.

Discus and support When I try to remove my microsoft account devices the page I am sent to refuses to load. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Some of the devices I use are school devices or my friends xboxs, and my microsoft account is linked to so many I am unable to download any apps for a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lightninglord50, Dec 2, 2019.

1. When I try to remove my microsoft account devices the page I am sent to refuses to load.

Some of the devices I use are school devices or my friends xboxs, and my microsoft account is linked to so many I am unable to download any apps for a security measure. Which I understand completely, but i also cant remove the devices because the page wont load. I have tried multiple devices and networks

:)

lightninglord50, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Issue removing the phantom device from Microsoft Account

Hi W33EES,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

Any device that you sign-in with your Microsoft account will be associated with your Microsoft account, and listed under "Your devices" online until you remove the device.

I suggest you to sign into Windows 10 using your Microsoft account and other Microsoft devices, those devices become associated with your account. If you want to remove an old device you’ve gotten rid of, you’ll have to pay a visit to Microsoft’s account
    web site. Follow the below steps to remove from Microsoft Account, check if that helps.

Method: Remove Devices from Your Microsoft Account.

1. On your web browser, log into your
      Login.live.com
    2. On the top-right corner, you will find a menu named ‘Devices‘. Click on it to further expand it, and then choose ‘Your Devices‘.
    3. On this page, you will directly have access to all of your linked devices to your Microsoft Account.
    4. There will be quite a few info about your linked devices.
    5. Select the option Remove Device.
    6. Select the “I’m ready to remove this device” check box and then click
      Remove.
    7. A confirmation page shows you what device you removed and the exact time and date. Click Back to Devices.

Removing devices helps ensure that that old devices you no longer use are not capable of accessing your account and that you don’t run into the ten-device limit for installed apps and games. Check if that works.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 2, 2019
  4. When I try to remove my microsoft account devices the page I am sent to refuses to load.

Removing device from Microsoft account profile

Hi,

We'd like to help you on this issue. To remove devices from Microsoft account, follow the steps below:

• Open a browser and sign in to your Microsoft account.
    • Click the Devices menu and choose Your Devices.
    • Locate the device you want to remove, then click Remove link to the right.
    • On the warning page, select the I’m ready to remove this device check box and then click
      Remove.
    • A confirmation page shows you what device you removed and the exact time and date. (See screenshots below for reference)

When I try to remove my microsoft account devices the page I am sent to refuses to load. f679321a-1b70-40f9-bc15-cb5eeac66bc1.png

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

When I try to remove my microsoft account devices the page I am sent to refuses to load.

1. When I try to remove my microsoft account devices the page I am sent to refuses to load. - Similar Threads - try remove microsoft

2. I am unable to add my PC to my Microsoft Account Devices after removing it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to add my PC to my Microsoft Account Devices after removing it.: I registered a new PC with my Microsoft Account, and it was added to Devices. The OS is Windows 11 Home.I had to use Disk Recovery to implement a new SSD, but then the fingerprint reader gave an error - "That Fingerprint has already been set up on another account, Try a...
  3. I am unable to add my PC to my Microsoft Account Devices after removing it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to add my PC to my Microsoft Account Devices after removing it.: I registered a new PC with my Microsoft Account, and it was added to Devices. The OS is Windows 11 Home.I had to use Disk Recovery to implement a new SSD, but then the fingerprint reader gave an error - "That Fingerprint has already been set up on another account, Try a...
  4. When I try to comment I get sent to my account....it says I am signed in but it still won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to comment I get sent to my account....it says I am signed in but it still won't...: won't allow me to comment on articles. Says I am signed in but when I try, sends me to a sign in screen....* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-comment-i-get-sent-to-my-accountit/b773c908-d94f-485a-90fd-c4ea5604967b
  5. When I try to comment I get sent to my account....it says I am signed in but it still won't...

When I try to comment I get sent to my account....it says I am signed in but it still won't...: won't allow me to comment on articles. Says I am signed in but when I try, sends me to a sign in screen....* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-comment-i-get-sent-to-my-accountit/b773c908-d94f-485a-90fd-c4ea5604967b
  6. I am in the account sign in options page, pin Windows section. When I tried to enter my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am in the account sign in options page, pin Windows section. When I tried to enter my...: I am in the account sign in options page, pin Windows section. When I tried to enter my Microsoft password it doesn't give me enough time to type it in it goes back to the previous page...
  7. I am in the account sign in options page, pin Windows section. When I tried to enter my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am in the account sign in options page, pin Windows section. When I tried to enter my...: I am in the account sign in options page, pin Windows section. When I tried to enter my Microsoft password it doesn't give me enough time to type it in it goes back to the previous page...
  8. I am in the account sign in options page, pin Windows section. When I tried to enter my...

9. I am trying to get the Xbox Beta App, but Microsoft Store will not load any pages that I...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to get the Xbox Beta App, but Microsoft Store will not load any pages that I...: I have already tried everything in this thread- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/app-store-try-that-again-page-could-not-be-loaded/b1c7fb7a-4d73-4700-8998-630c47f8e851 The problem still remains for me I just want to play game...
  10. I cannot remove devices from the Microsoft Store Devices webpage - the page loads briefly...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot remove devices from the Microsoft Store Devices webpage - the page loads briefly...: Whenever I try to access the Microsoft Store Devices page (https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content) the page loads briefly showing devices and then gives me the "sorry, something went wrong" error message. I went through online chat support, and they were able to...