Windows 10: When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work

Discus and support When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Right click "Send to" option doesn't work in Windows 10 I have associated the windows 10 mail client as the default email program, however when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LyndonTrombley, Jul 13, 2019.

1. When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work

Right click "Send to" option doesn't work in Windows 10

I have associated the windows 10 mail client as the default email program, however when I right click a file and choose the "Send To" "Mail Recipient" option I get an error message say there is no email program associated "go to settings, default programs, which I have done. I don't see why we cannot post concerns and questions to Microsoft and have Microsoft provide support instead of a public forum. Where is the promised "support". A public forum is NOT SUPPORT.

Thanks to the broader community of interested individuals trying to do what they can to help others (you would think windows is open source) in advance for the help.

I have seen this question posted for 2 years (plus). I have seen the topic locked down with no meaninful "advice" or "suport" to actually fix the problem.

Windows 10 mail is my default mail program out of the box. The suggestions posted in response to identical posts in the windows support area are identical and I have seen no meaningful help from Microsoft. This feature has never worked from the start. I can manually go in mail and do it "old school" but starting a new mail item and manually attaching but this is not a satisfactory solution and I'm really, really, really disappointed in Microsoft's inability to get the "out of the box" features to actually work as promised and "as designed". Could someone at Microsoft (not volunteer slave labour) actually take note and get involved and maybe initiate a bug fix to actually fix a known bug for many users since 2017? Instances like this are not "user error".

The error message: - apparently I cannot post graphics (thanks again Microsoft).

"there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the default programs control panel".

There is an email program, out of the box. The default mail is windows mail. I confirmed it.

:)

LyndonTrombley, Jul 13, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 13, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jul 13, 2019
  4. When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work

1. When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work - Similar Threads - try Right Click

2. Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue: Hi GuysWhen I want to share files via Bluetooth, I right click on the file which leads to 'Send to' context menu, then when I click on 'Bluetooth device', there appear a number of icons of the same phone where I can send my files to. as per image.How do I fix it? Thanks...
  3. Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue: Hi GuysWhen I want to share files via Bluetooth, I right click on the file which leads to 'Send to' context menu, then when I click on 'Bluetooth device', there appear a number of icons of the same phone where I can send my files to. as per image.How do I fix it? Thanks...
  4. Right click menu options in WIN11 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click menu options in WIN11 doesn't work: Currently on WIN11 Pro, version 22h2, OS build 22621.674, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22634.1000.0When I right click on the start menu, and I try to open, for example, the device manager or disk manager, these don't work. Nothing happens when I click on it. I also...
  5. Right click menu options in WIN11 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click menu options in WIN11 doesn't work: Currently on WIN11 Pro, version 22h2, OS build 22621.674, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22634.1000.0When I right click on the start menu, and I try to open, for example, the device manager or disk manager, these don't work. Nothing happens when I click on it. I also...
  6. The "Send To" is missing on when right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The "Send To" is missing on when right click: Hello there, I can't figure it out the problem here. I wanted it to send to compress files, but the "Send to" doesn't show the lists. Hope you can help me thanks. [ATTACH]...
  7. Taskbar is not working correctly, right clicking taskbar and selecting an option does not work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar is not working correctly, right clicking taskbar and selecting an option does not work.: Hello, I encountered a weird issue with Win10. So, this has happened to me on version 1903 and 1909. In 1909 every time this issue popped up, I would just do an in-place upgrade, and that would solve it. When I upgraded to 2004 though, the issue reappeared and I am unable to...
  8. Taskbar is not working correctly, right clicking taskbar and selecting an option does not work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar is not working correctly, right clicking taskbar and selecting an option does not work.: Hello, I encountered a weird issue with Win10. So, this has happened to me on version 1903 and 1909. In 1909 every time this issue popped up, I would just do an in-place upgrade, and that would solve it. When I upgraded to 2004 though, the issue reappeared and I am unable to...
  9. Right click doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click doesn't work: I have a Microsoft HP Envy and the right click on the touchpad stopped working all of a sudden. Maybe the updates had something to do with it? I don't know how to fix it. The left click works fine....
  10. right click send to

in Windows 10 Support
    right click send to: How do I add right click send to for items not in the list. 64162