Windows 10: When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work

Discus and support When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Right click "Send to" option doesn't work in Windows 10 I have associated the windows 10 mail client as the default email program, however when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LyndonTrombley, Jul 13, 2019.

1. When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work

Right click "Send to" option doesn't work in Windows 10

I have associated the windows 10 mail client as the default email program, however when I right click a file and choose the "Send To" "Mail Recipient" option I get an error message say there is no email program associated "go to settings, default programs, which I have done. I don't see why we cannot post concerns and questions to Microsoft and have Microsoft provide support instead of a public forum. Where is the promised "support". A public forum is NOT SUPPORT.

Thanks to the broader community of interested individuals trying to do what they can to help others (you would think windows is open source) in advance for the help.

I have seen this question posted for 2 years (plus). I have seen the topic locked down with no meaninful "advice" or "suport" to actually fix the problem.

Windows 10 mail is my default mail program out of the box. The suggestions posted in response to identical posts in the windows support area are identical and I have seen no meaningful help from Microsoft. This feature has never worked from the start. I can manually go in mail and do it "old school" but starting a new mail item and manually attaching but this is not a satisfactory solution and I'm really, really, really disappointed in Microsoft's inability to get the "out of the box" features to actually work as promised and "as designed". Could someone at Microsoft (not volunteer slave labour) actually take note and get involved and maybe initiate a bug fix to actually fix a known bug for many users since 2017? Instances like this are not "user error".

The error message: - apparently I cannot post graphics (thanks again Microsoft).

"there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the default programs control panel".

There is an email program, out of the box. The default mail is windows mail. I confirmed it.

:)

LyndonTrombley, Jul 13, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 13, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jul 13, 2019
  4. When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work

1. When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work - Similar Threads - try Right Click

2. Windows Explorer crashes when I right click and select new

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer crashes when I right click and select new: I have checked & disabled all 3rd party apps using a shellview program & the problem does not appear to be there. Problem seems to have occurred after MS update about 10 days ago. Below is the most recent log. Log Name: Application Source: Application Hang...
  3. Right Click on Mouse doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right Click on Mouse doesn't work anymore: Hi I bought a new MICROSOFT wireless mouse and keyboard, and I can't get the mouse's right click to work. Oddly, it seems to think there are two mouse devices connected: I get this error if I look at the mouse, the keyboard works fine. Log Name:...
  4. save to desktop is not an option when I right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    save to desktop is not an option when I right click: "save to desktop" is not an option when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-to-desktop-is-not-an-option-when-i-right/92103173-b318-487f-bd64-1f4f05ee8bac"
  5. Right-Click menu ghosting after I select it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right-Click menu ghosting after I select it: I've recently been experiencing a problem with the right-click menu. After I select an option (i.e paste, delete etc.), it remains on the screen in a transparent mode. From there, I am unable to select it or anything for that matter. The only solution I've found to remove it...
  6. where are the right click options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are the right click options: This is what I get when I right click on a web page. Was wondering what happened to all the options? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-right-click-options/f88556e3-521e-4bef-8409-45bdbfb90063"
  7. Right click doesn't work

Right click doesn't work: I have a Microsoft HP Envy and the right click on the touchpad stopped working all of a sudden. Maybe the updates had something to do with it? I don't know how to fix it. The left click works fine....
  8. Right click a file to send to email

in Browsers and Email
    Right click a file to send to email: When I was using WLM I could select a word document or an image by right clicking the mouse and send to various places as to an email. Now since using the windows 10 mail app,The option is still there right click and send to an email but it don't work on this new mail app....
  9. Right click doesn't work on touchpad

Right click doesn't work on touchpad: I have a HP 15-ay083TU laptop with Windows 10.The right click button on my touchpad has suddenly stopped working.I checked the synaptics touchpad settings and the two finger scrolling feature is enabled. 73935
  10. right click send to

in Windows 10 Support
    right click send to: How do I add right click send to for items not in the list. 64162