Windows 10: When I try to run a program as administrator, my computer does ctrl alt del. Why?

Discus and support When I try to run a program as administrator, my computer does ctrl alt del. Why? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I try to run a program as administrator, my computer does ctrl alt del. Why? Sometimes rebooting fixes this submitted by /u/Yuiop321 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yuiop321, Oct 14, 2020.

1. When I try to run a program as administrator, my computer does ctrl alt del. Why?

When I try to run a program as administrator, my computer does ctrl alt del. Why? Sometimes rebooting fixes this

submitted by /u/Yuiop321
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Yuiop321, Oct 14, 2020

2. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 14, 2020
  3. jonmcc33 Win User
    Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

On a domain you won't get Task Manager when you hit Ctrl+Alt+Del. You get a crazy screen with a bunch of options.

Ctrl+Shift+Esc has always brought up just the Task Manager, even back to Windows XP days. You just weren't aware of it. *Wink When I try to run a program as administrator, my computer does ctrl alt del. Why? ;)

Go ahead, try it in Windows XP too.

jonmcc33, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Dangle Win User

When I try to run a program as administrator, my computer does ctrl alt del. Why?

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

Vista is the best windows OS. If you disagree, it's probably because you haven't noticed that when a program does crash, the task manager always takes precedence over other programs. This is probably why the OS uses more resources, but it runs great on 2gb of ram. Ctrl Alt Del always works, and always closes the crashed program. I've never had to restart my computer because of a crashed program. Also, you don't have to wait for more than a second or two for the task manager to show up - even if you're in a game! The only thing that sux about vista is the User Account Control that's enabled by default.

Dangle, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

When I try to run a program as administrator, my computer does ctrl alt del. Why?

1. When I try to run a program as administrator, my computer does ctrl alt del. Why? - Similar Threads - try run program

2. My computer froze and ctrl+alt+del won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer froze and ctrl+alt+del won't work: My computer froze and as ctrl+alt+del won't work I restarted by the power button but now in bios it does show windows boot manager but doesn't boot.I am on a SSD and I doubt if it's a SSD fault because its been only a year since it is used.So,I don't think it is corrupted....
  3. My computer froze and ctrl+alt+del won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer froze and ctrl+alt+del won't work: My computer froze and as ctrl+alt+del won't work I restarted by the power button but now in bios it does show windows boot manager but doesn't boot.I am on a SSD and I doubt if it's a SSD fault because its been only a year since it is used.So,I don't think it is corrupted....
  4. When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu": When i press alt it override everthing! The right alt key is fine this issue is only on the left alt key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-presse-the-alt-key-it-opens-the-ctrlaltdel/e109b53c-91f1-403b-ab72-63c03f46423e
  5. When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu": When i press alt it override everthing! The right alt key is fine this issue is only on the left alt key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-presse-the-alt-key-it-opens-the-ctrlaltdel/e109b53c-91f1-403b-ab72-63c03f46423e
  6. CTRL + ALT + DEL delayed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CTRL + ALT + DEL delayed: Hello, Recently I've had a couple of users report a very long delay after hitting CTRL + ALT + DEL One came into the help desk and I can confirm that it can take up to 10 minutes. The users machine was Windows 10 Version 2004. Lenovo Thinkpad T14. I disabled all non...
  7. Does ctrl alt del close disk cleanup?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Does ctrl alt del close disk cleanup?: I used disk cleanup today to delete old windows update file. When in progress of deleting file, i accidentally pressing ctrl alt del and disk cleanup window suddenly close. But i am not sure its either disk cleanup close because they done with deleting those files or because...
  8. Does ctrl alt del close disk cleanup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does ctrl alt del close disk cleanup?: I used disk cleanup today to delete old windows update file. When in progress of deleting file, i accidentally pressing ctrl alt del and disk cleanup window suddenly close. But i am not sure its either disk cleanup close because they done with deleting those files or because...
  9. CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears: Hello; I have a windows 10 on domain. It shows ALT+CTRL+DEL and then i click ok all i get is a black screen with mouse pointer. I tried to change the projector setting to single display same thing. Any ways to resolve this please....
  10. Ctrl+Alt+Del

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ctrl+Alt+Del: When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the password entry; the keyboard doesn't respond. How do I fix this?...