Windows 10: when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus...

Discus and support when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus scan failed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sarmamullapudi, Nov 30, 2020.

1. when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus...

when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus scan failed

:)

sarmamullapudi, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Downloading files - VIRUS SCAN FAILED

Hi Everyone,

I keep getting the message VIRUS SCAN FAILED when I try and download files from all sites on the internet.

However can download Windows Updates.

Any suggestions would be extremely welcomed.

Thank you in advance,

John

JohnKershaw1, Nov 30, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus...

New PC DRM!

You mean:

Pirated
    Step 1: Find Pirated version.
    Step 2: Download (which takes far longer than all the waiting for saving would take if your internet connection truly is slow)
    Step 3: Scan downloaded copy with anti-virus.
    Step 4: Install and pray hard that it isn't virus infected
    Step 5: Install the pirating bit and pray some more that it isn't a virus
    Step 6: Enjoy with above worries
    Step 7: Save

newtekie1, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus...

1. when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus... - Similar Threads - try save download

2. When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error: It wont let me download minecraft when I press the install button it works for about 2 seconds then gives me an error code. here is the error code 0x80246007 if that helps...
  3. "Virus scan failed" when I try to save or download on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Virus scan failed" when I try to save or download on Windows 10: I'm unable to save or download from any source when using Windows 10. I've followed the Microsoft instructions re the Attachment Manager for a workaround but with no luck and McAfee say there's no problem. Can anyone help please? Tony...
  4. I cant download a game from the microsoft store - its saying error

I cant download a game from the microsoft store - its saying error: Hey im trying to install Gears of War Ultimate edition, it said i need 52 gigabytes so a freed up some storage, now i have 53 gb free. When i try to install it it says "error". When i click "see details" it says that i am running out of storage space? even though i have...
  5. WHEN i TRY TO DOWNLOAD A GAME IT GIVES ME Code: 0x80131500

WHEN i TRY TO DOWNLOAD A GAME IT GIVES ME Code: 0x80131500: WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-download-a-game-it-gives-me-code/010ae1d7-5d18-4afc-a862-0c372d431b0b
  6. Error: Couldn't download - virus scan failed message when trying to download a program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error: Couldn't download - virus scan failed message when trying to download a program: I'm trying to download a program and keep getting a "Couldn't download - virus scan failed message" I have deleted MacAfee, changed Windows defender/ firewall settings, nothing works? ***Modified title from: Download Issues***...
  7. Window Defender, I tried to download an .exe file from the internet it just say failed -...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Defender, I tried to download an .exe file from the internet it just say failed -...: There is nothing in the "protection history" and disabling the realtime protection doesnt stop it as well. I have been looking for solution everywhere, they keep leading me to scan history but there is no such option over there....
  8. "The file could not be saved. Try one of the following:" error when trying to save files...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "The file could not be saved. Try one of the following:" error when trying to save files...: The file could not be saved. Try one of the following: > make sure the specified folder exists. > make sure the folder that contains the file is not read-only. > make sure the file name does not contain any of the following characters: <>?[]: or * > make sure the...
  9. Won't download files saying it is a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Won't download files saying it is a virus: I would like to know how to download files. My computer says everything i download is a virus and deletes it. This includes firefox, internet explorer and various Steam games...
  10. when I try to save to desktop, Windows 10, it says file not found

in Windows 10 Customization
    when I try to save to desktop, Windows 10, it says file not found: when I try to save to desktop, Windows 10, it says file not found, This has started to happen recently. I have a word document I want to save to desktop for easy access. I save as to desktop and I get the message: C:\Users\XXXXX\Desktop\XXXXXXXXXXXXX.docx File not found....