Windows 10: when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus...

Discus and support when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus scan failed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sarmamullapudi, Nov 30, 2020.

1. when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus...

when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus scan failed

:)

sarmamullapudi, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Downloading files - VIRUS SCAN FAILED

Hi Everyone,

I keep getting the message VIRUS SCAN FAILED when I try and download files from all sites on the internet.

However can download Windows Updates.

Any suggestions would be extremely welcomed.

Thank you in advance,

John

JohnKershaw1, Nov 30, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus...

New PC DRM!

You mean:

Pirated
    Step 1: Find Pirated version.
    Step 2: Download (which takes far longer than all the waiting for saving would take if your internet connection truly is slow)
    Step 3: Scan downloaded copy with anti-virus.
    Step 4: Install and pray hard that it isn't virus infected
    Step 5: Install the pirating bit and pray some more that it isn't a virus
    Step 6: Enjoy with above worries
    Step 7: Save

newtekie1, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus...

1. when I try to save/download any file from internet its giving me error saying Failed- Virus... - Similar Threads - try save download

2. Any .exe file I try to download says "Failed - Virus Detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any .exe file I try to download says "Failed - Virus Detected": So this started a day ago when I tried downloading CurseForge. Since then whenever I try to download an exe file it just tells me it failed. I have tried disabling Real-Time Protection, to making my control panel network level medium. I am scared I have a virus and I don't...
  3. Any .exe file I try to download says "Failed - Virus Detected"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any .exe file I try to download says "Failed - Virus Detected": So this started a day ago when I tried downloading CurseForge. Since then whenever I try to download an exe file it just tells me it failed. I have tried disabling Real-Time Protection, to making my control panel network level medium. I am scared I have a virus and I don't...
  4. Any .exe file I try to download says "Failed - Virus Detected"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why is it saying "antivirus scan failed" when I try to download ANY file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is it saying "antivirus scan failed" when I try to download ANY file?: Hey so I play the sims 4 and I have been trying to download a mod for the game and that requires me to download a file- when I did next to the file trying to download it says, "antivirus scan failed". I have tried downloading a third-party virus scanner and when I tried doing...
  6. Why is it saying "antivirus scan failed" when I try to download ANY file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it saying "antivirus scan failed" when I try to download ANY file?: Hey so I play the sims 4 and I have been trying to download a mod for the game and that requires me to download a file- when I did next to the file trying to download it says, "antivirus scan failed". I have tried downloading a third-party virus scanner and when I tried doing...
  7. Why is it saying "antivirus scan failed" when I try to download ANY file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I try to Download Minecraft it gives me an Error: It wont let me download minecraft when I press the install button it works for about 2 seconds then gives me an error code. here is the error code 0x80246007 if that helps...
  9. "Virus scan failed" when I try to save or download on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Virus scan failed" when I try to save or download on Windows 10: I'm unable to save or download from any source when using Windows 10. I've followed the Microsoft instructions re the Attachment Manager for a workaround but with no luck and McAfee say there's no problem. Can anyone help please? Tony...
  10. Window Defender, I tried to download an .exe file from the internet it just say failed -...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Defender, I tried to download an .exe file from the internet it just say failed -...: There is nothing in the "protection history" and disabling the realtime protection doesnt stop it as well. I have been looking for solution everywhere, they keep leading me to scan history but there is no such option over there....