Windows 10: When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9

Discus and support When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've tried everything, I've contacted support, updated my computer, followed tutorials and nothing will work. I'm running Windows 10. This happens when... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ChandlerKleinschmidt, Apr 12, 2022.

1. When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9

I've tried everything, I've contacted support, updated my computer, followed tutorials and nothing will work. I'm running Windows 10. This happens when I try to add a Microsoft account. Any ideas?

:)

ChandlerKleinschmidt, Apr 12, 2022
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9 :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 12, 2022
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Apr 12, 2022
  4. When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9

Microsoft Account Not signing in .

I can't sign in microsoft account, it says problem signing in microsoft account on the device, we need an activation code. I asked how to get activation code

raymond_23, Apr 12, 2022
Thema:

When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9

1. When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9 - Similar Threads - try sign Microsoft

2. When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9: I've tried everything, I've contacted support, updated my computer, followed tutorials and nothing will work. I'm running Windows 10. This happens when I try to add a Microsoft account. Any ideas?...
  3. When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to sign into a Microsoft account, it gives me this error code: 0x800706d9: I've tried everything, I've contacted support, updated my computer, followed tutorials and nothing will work. I'm running Windows 10. This happens when I try to add a Microsoft account. Any ideas?...
  4. When trying to update it gives me Error Code 0x800f020b

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When trying to update it gives me Error Code 0x800f020b: I get the following message while updating in Win 10. I don't know why the update doesn't install automaticallyThere were some problems installing the updates, but we will try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information,...
  5. Code: 0x800706D9 Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code: 0x800706D9 Microsoft store: Getting this error when trying to update. I have windows 10, 2004 build I have latest update I had restarted pc I did restart with no third-party apps allowed at startup I did diagnose and selective startup restarts I did msreset.exe I uninstalled and installed MS store I...
  6. my microsoft acount gives me an error code every time I try to sign in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my microsoft acount gives me an error code every time I try to sign in.: hello, my microsoft account isn't working at all. when I sign in it tells me to conect to internet it gives me the error code 0x800704cf when i try to log into the microsoft store and other codes when I try to log into other things such as minecraft. anyone know what is going...
  7. Fix Microsoft Account sign in error 0x800706d9 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Account sign in error 0x800706d9 on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you attempt to sign in to the Windows Store with your Microsoft Account and you encounter the error code 0x800706d9, then this post […] This article Fix Microsoft Account sign in error 0x800706d9 on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Microsoft store is giving me issues updating Error code 0x800706D9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is giving me issues updating Error code 0x800706D9: So I've been having this problem for a few months now, and I'm done. I need help fixing it. I've checked out a lot of forums and videos and contacting Microsoft directly, but I've had no luck so far. I'm open to any and all suggestions/tips.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. when i try activate it gives me error code 0x80041023

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    when i try activate it gives me error code 0x80041023: Hi, I have been trying to activate my windows 10, i have a product key and when i try activate it gives me error code 0x80041023. Anyone getting this error code. I need some help. 52965
  10. Error Code 0x800706D9 when trying to install apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x800706D9 when trying to install apps: I recently re-installed Windows 10 for the anniversary update and was planning to install some of the apps I used to have. The downloads for most apps went through perfectly, but near the end I started to get this error code. [img] 59443