Windows 10: When I try to start a new software application.."user account has been disabled..contact...

Discus and support When I try to start a new software application.."user account has been disabled..contact... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently added "Encompass" to my computer. This is a software application which assists loan officers. When I try to access this software; this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GailAnderson4, Aug 1, 2020.

1. When I try to start a new software application.."user account has been disabled..contact...

I recently added "Encompass" to my computer. This is a software application which assists loan officers. When I try to

access this software; this is what I see....."your user account has been disabled..contact your system administrator

to enable the account"

:)

GailAnderson4, Aug 1, 2020

2. Installing Applications to Select User Accounts

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to avoid the access of all the application in all users. We will help you try resolving this issue.

I suggest you to check while installing any software it gives an option to install on all users or any particular user only.

However this would be application specific to manufacturer.

You can try following the below steps also and check if it helps.

• When you install the software or an application, it makes a shortcut or copy to the public folder where all the users can access the application.
    • Open C:\ Drive and select Users.
    • Select Public, select the files which you don't want to be used by other users and delete the files or Cut and paste in Admin account folder.
    Note: To perform this steps be logged into Admin user.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 1, 2020
  3. on the log in screen when i click on log in as administrator it says your account has been disabled please contact system administrator

Hello Deepika,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How many user accounts do you have on the computer?
    Let us follow the steps suggested by Likhitha V (replied on October 13, 2015) in
    the following thread that speaks about a possible solution for the related issue:

Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...see-your/367c8f19-cee5-4877-a59d-7251d6272f18

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 1, 2020
  4. mafia97 Win User

When I try to start a new software application.."user account has been disabled..contact...

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

When I try to start a new software application.."user account has been disabled..contact...

1. When I try to start a new software application.."user account has been disabled..contact... - Similar Threads - try start software

2. The application has no been provisioned

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application has no been provisioned: When ever I try to open any application i get the error message "The Application has not been provisioned". I can't really find any solutions to this that actually work....
  3. The application has not been provisioned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application has not been provisioned: Hi,I recently started getting this error across several applications.I get it when trying to run EarTrumpet.I get it when trying to install WinGet Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller_8wekyb3d8bbwe.msixbundle.I accidentally allowed my organization to manage my device just before...
  4. Administrator Account has been disabled on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Administrator Account has been disabled on Windows 10: This article mentions various methods to fix your disabled administrator account on Windows 10. To access most of the features, you need administrator privilege on your PC. And, if you are not able to access the administrator account for some reason, it can prevent you from...
  5. Administrator. Your Account has been disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator. Your Account has been disabled: I have reset my daughters Lenovo laptop, but now i am getting an error message that won't let me get passed this screen. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-your-account-has-been-disabled/ffce44aa-ea17-400c-8537-e0d8a72b18ba
  6. New User Account has been created with non-default Start Menu

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New User Account has been created with non-default Start Menu: Hi, I have created a new local user account. To do it I used my own standard administrator account and the "Family and other Users" facility in Settings. I did not create the new account as "Family". To my annoyance, the new account has inherited some of my own very flaky...
  7. Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor: I want to download chrome but it is not downloading and given this err PLATFORM VERSION INFO Windows : 10.0.17763.0 (Win32NT) Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000 System.Deployment.dll : 4.7.3190.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C clr.dll : 4.7.3362.0 built by:...
  8. When trying to install new software on Windows 10 PC, user account control window YES...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When trying to install new software on Windows 10 PC, user account control window YES...: The only choice is NO, so can't load new software, run defrag, etc. I have admin rights (only user). Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-trying-to-install-new-software-on-windows-10/2b7bf132-94ea-4bcf-963a-4cbdd5fc437e
  9. your account has been disabled

your account has been disabled: You're most welcome Dave. *Smile Hello. I actually have the same problem. Even at my lock screen it is showing your account has been disabled. I cannot access my computer. It there any way I can enable the administrator account again by entering cmd at boo? I've tried...
  10. account has been disabled

account has been disabled: hi, just bought a new dell with windows 10. During the point when you enter your new password and have to reenter the password the screen went haywire with flashing colours, it would not stop, so i turned the computer off. So i never got to set a password. So now when i...