Windows 10: When I try to turn on Xbox Game Bar I click it, but it doesn't stay on. I've tried...

Discus and support When I try to turn on Xbox Game Bar I click it, but it doesn't stay on. I've tried... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i Really need this someone please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mark Yer, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Mark Yer Win User

When I try to turn on Xbox Game Bar I click it, but it doesn't stay on. I've tried...

When I try to turn on Xbox Game Bar I click it, but it doesn't stay on. I've tried... 8f853a58-7884-48b0-9bb2-1e36dff178d0?upload=true.png

i Really need this someone please help.

:)

Mark Yer, Jan 11, 2021
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Jan 11, 2021
  4. When I try to turn on Xbox Game Bar I click it, but it doesn't stay on. I've tried...

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

When I try to turn on Xbox Game Bar I click it, but it doesn't stay on. I've tried...

1. When I try to turn on Xbox Game Bar I click it, but it doesn't stay on. I've tried... - Similar Threads - try turn Xbox

2. Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar: My Xbox game bar used to be signed in when I on my PC. Now I have to sign in manually myself, after a while I see myself signed out again. How do I keep it signed in? If not, my friend won't know I'm online. I have tried resetting in app and feature, advance option and reset....
  3. Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stay signed in for Xbox Game Bar: My Xbox game bar used to be signed in when I on my PC. Now I have to sign in manually myself, after a while I see myself signed out again. How do I keep it signed in? If not, my friend won't know I'm online. I have tried resetting in app and feature, advance option and reset....
  4. When I try to record me playing a game on the xbox game bar, the audio always comes before...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to record me playing a game on the xbox game bar, the audio always comes before...: When I try to record me playing a game on the xbox game bar, the audio always comes before the video. So for example when Im playing a game with guns in it, I hear the gunshot before I actually see myself get shot in the recording....
  5. Xbox Game Bar error 0x82323619 when trying to record.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar error 0x82323619 when trying to record.: Hi, I was recording fine until a few days ago when Xbox game bar would not record. It gave me the error 0x82323619. Please help me fix this it was the only recorder that would work. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/Pure_Future5623 [link] [comments]...
  6. HELP! My Xbox game bar isn't working, I've tried reinstalling it multiple times. I use game...

HELP! My Xbox game bar isn't working, I've tried reinstalling it multiple times. I use game...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/lwt7lk7eyhx51.png?width=677&format=png&auto=webp&s=22a9b7b9a298677f6fb2e8874d2fa17d1e15f213 submitted by /u/SneekC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/josjth/help_my_xbox_game_bar_isnt_working_ive_tried/
  7. Xbox game bar closes whenever I try and join a party by invite.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar closes whenever I try and join a party by invite.: I have tried resetting, repairing and deleting the app, which includes resetting my pc, but nothing seems to work. I can only join when the party is on open. Any advice?...
  8. I click on the xbox game bar and it doesn't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I click on the xbox game bar and it doesn't open: I click on the xbox game bar and it doesn't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-click-on-the-xbox-game-bar-and-it-doesnt-open/631e0b94-c8f0-44fa-8e84-da57406cdb3f
  9. Trying to screen record gameplay for YouTube videos on Xbox game bar but whenever I try to...

Trying to screen record gameplay for YouTube videos on Xbox game bar but whenever I try to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hakashi-Tako [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie7mby/trying_to_screen_record_gameplay_for_youtube/
  10. Xbox Game Bar stays on screen every time I start a game

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar stays on screen every time I start a game: Started happening about a week ago. As shown in the attached picture to this post, the Game Bar notification appears, but stays on screen rather than go away after a while. This issue is usually fixed by ending the task in Task Manager. Only small visual issue. I see...