Windows 10: When I try to uninstall Mcafee, I get a blank pop-up screen. Can't even end/stop...

Discus and support When I try to uninstall Mcafee, I get a blank pop-up screen. Can't even end/stop... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am really frustrated. I even tried using Revo Uninstaller. Whenever I try to uninstall the free trial program of Macafee "McAfee Security", the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SpookySoulGeek, Dec 20, 2019.

1. When I try to uninstall Mcafee, I get a blank pop-up screen. Can't even end/stop...

I am really frustrated. I even tried using Revo Uninstaller. Whenever I try to uninstall the free trial program of Macafee "McAfee Security", the program that should pop up, the mcafee uninstaller, shows up as blank/white. I've tried restarting my computer. I also can't even end the mcafee processes or end the services. When I try, I get the "access denied" error message. I even get that error message when I try to end the processes/services via command prompt. I'm at a loss of what to do honestly. I just wanna get rid of this program.

submitted by /u/SpookySoulGeek
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SpookySoulGeek, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Time Lady Win User

Unable to uninstall McAfee

Have you tried the Mcafee uninstall/clean up tool?

Download and run the MCPR tool:
    • Download the MCPR tool from http://us.mcafee.com/apps/supporttools/mcpr/mcpr.asp and save it to a temporary folder on your computer.

NOTE: Because the MCPR tool is updated periodically, always download a new copy before each use to ensure that it can recognize and fully remove newer McAfee products.

• Browse to the folder where you saved the file and double-click MCPR.exe.
    • If you see a User Account Control dialog box, click Yes.
    • At the McAfee Software Removal screen, click Next.
    • At the End User License Agreement (EULA) dialog box, click Next to accept the agreement.
    • When prompted, type the Captcha information exactly as seen (it is case-sensitive) and then click Next. (This step minimizes accidental executions of MCPR.)
    • If you have Family Protection installed, follow steps a and b below. Otherwise, continue to step 8.
      • Type your Family Protection Administrator name and Password, then click Next.
      • If authentication fails, follow the on-screen instructions to obtain an uninstall code.
    • When you see the CleanUp Successful message, restart your computer to completely remove your McAfee product.

Time Lady, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Mcafee reinstalls files after uninstall

It works for me. You get a pop up window saying d/l MCPR. Your pop up blocker might be stopping it. Glad you said something though, I was wondering after you said that if that linked to an outdated site or not.

When I try to uninstall Mcafee, I get a blank pop-up screen. Can't even end/stop... [​IMG]

Borg 386, Dec 20, 2019
  4. When I try to uninstall Mcafee, I get a blank pop-up screen. Can't even end/stop...

McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

When I try to uninstall Mcafee, I get a blank pop-up screen. Can't even end/stop...

1. When I try to uninstall Mcafee, I get a blank pop-up screen. Can't even end/stop... - Similar Threads - try uninstall Mcafee

2. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  3. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  4. Stopping McAfee pop ups

Stopping McAfee pop ups: Hi thereI am trying to stop the McAfee pop ups that say my computer is not covered when I now have Norton security. I tried going into settings to turn them off and they are already turned off. It is getting really annoying! Would be grateful for any help....thanks...
  5. Stopping McAfee pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stopping McAfee pop ups: Hi thereI am trying to stop the McAfee pop ups that say my computer is not covered when I now have Norton security. I tried going into settings to turn them off and they are already turned off. It is getting really annoying! Would be grateful for any help....thanks...
  6. Stopping McAfee pop ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. McAfee Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    McAfee Pop up: I do not and never have had Mcafee installed on my PC. I started getting a pop up today See below. Defiantly a virus. I've run Defender and Malwarebytes, neither one finds and removes it. This has been listed earlier but neither of the fixes offered works. Is anyone else...
  8. McAfee Pop up

McAfee Pop up: I do not and never have had Mcafee installed on my PC. I started getting a pop up today See below. Defiantly a virus. I've run Defender and Malwarebytes, neither one finds and removes it. This has been listed earlier but neither of the fixes offered works. Is anyone else...
  9. Blank notepad screen popping up when I login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank notepad screen popping up when I login: I am getting a blank notepad screen popping up when I log in. How do I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-notepad-screen-popping-up-when-i-login/b086d747-b58d-460b-adfc-5eb6511854fe
  10. Mcafee pop ups- how do I stop these !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mcafee pop ups- how do I stop these !!!: How do WE stop these pop ups by Mc Afee!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-pop-ups-how-do-i-stop-these/9154499a-e6b3-4885-a40a-1ff68ef34d7f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blank windows mcafee uninstall