Windows 10: When I try to use bluetooth to pair my ps4 controller this happens and I can't resize the...

Discus and support When I try to use bluetooth to pair my ps4 controller this happens and I can't resize the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sabett [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/foe2hc/when_i_try_to_use_bluetooth_to_pair_my_ps4/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sabett, Mar 24, 2020.

1. /u/sabett Win User

When I try to use bluetooth to pair my ps4 controller this happens and I can't resize the...

/u/sabett, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Irvin22 Win User

I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

• Is your PS4 controller compatible with the updated Windows 10?
    I don't know, but before the update everything is working fine.

• Have you tried using a different controller and still got the same result?
    No.

• Have you also tried connecting a different Bluetooth device and still failed to work?
    No.

• Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your PS4 controller? If yes, what is the error message you're receiving?
    None. I don't receive any error message. When I plugged the bluetooth to my pc then try to pair my controller the light will blink and stays on a solid color (that means it was connected) then after a seconds the light will turn off
    and my controller will not work but when I look into settings in bluetooth device it shows that my controller is still connected but it's not working.

Irvin22, Mar 24, 2020
  3. shrty Win User
    Windows 10 Bluetooth pairing issue

So, to keep it short: Suddenly my Windows 10 Bluetooth won't pair anything. I've tried multiple devices and every time I hit the "Pair" button, a minute goes by and I get an error:

or

Yeah, I'm trying to connect my PS4 DS4 controller to my Windows computer with Bluetooth. At first it worked like a charm, using the DS4Windows Software. The software installs an Virtual Bus Driver, which may be removed afterwards. That did not help me after my pairing problem occurred.

I suspect something is wrong with the Bluetooth Support Service, as it is this service responsible for the pairing part.

I've changed updated drivers, rolled back. Rolled back windows. Wiped drivers. Tried Generic Bluetooth drivers. Nothing.

Thing is, pairing worked a couple of days ago.

Any suggestions?

Relevant specs:

• MSI Z170A GAMING M9
    • Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1

shrty, Mar 24, 2020
  4. When I try to use bluetooth to pair my ps4 controller this happens and I can't resize the...

Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

When I try to use bluetooth to pair my ps4 controller this happens and I can't resize the...

1. When I try to use bluetooth to pair my ps4 controller this happens and I can't resize the... - Similar Threads - try bluetooth pair

2. I tried to use my ps4 controller on my windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to use my ps4 controller on my windows 10 pc: So i bought a ps4 controller for my pc to play on, but i has xbox input and xbox buttons showing up instead of playstation buttons, plus it says Xbox 360 Peirpherals instead of ps4 dualstock on my device manager...
  3. I tried to use my ps4 controller on my windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to use my ps4 controller on my windows 10 pc: So i bought a ps4 controller for my pc to play on, but i has xbox input and xbox buttons showing up instead of playstation buttons, plus it says Xbox 360 Peirpherals instead of ps4 dualstock on my device manager...
  4. Bluetooth Device Driver deleting themselves happens in my ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Device Driver deleting themselves happens in my ps4 controller: After my PC had a blue screen, strange things started to happen often. This time whenever i try to connect my controller, it instantly removes itself.I begging for solution, i cannot play video games on bluetooth since this keeps happening. Thanks....
  5. Bluetooth Device Driver deleting themselves happens in my ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device Driver deleting themselves happens in my ps4 controller: After my PC had a blue screen, strange things started to happen often. This time whenever i try to connect my controller, it instantly removes itself.I begging for solution, i cannot play video games on bluetooth since this keeps happening. Thanks....
  6. I can't connect my ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't connect my ps4 controller: It seems like i can no longer connect my ps4 controller to windows. If i power it on, it will flash a few times and turn off immediately. I have tried removing it from my pc, and pairing it again. I have tried reinstalling the bluetooth drivers from device manager. I have...
  7. PS4 Bluetooth Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PS4 Bluetooth Controller: I'm going nuts trying to connect a PS4 controller to a Windows 10 VM. The controller, headphones and other devices connect effortlessly to my windows 10 laptop, but not my sons Windows 10 VM? I've tried installing genuine Intel drivers. Uninstalling and installing Bluetooth....
  8. I recently updated to windows 10 and can't use my ps4 controller with bluetooth anymore

I recently updated to windows 10 and can't use my ps4 controller with bluetooth anymore: As the title says, I recently uptaded from windows 7 to windows 10 and ever since my controller just doesn't want to work at all when connected via bluetooth. The driver for the bluetooth adapter is up to date and it connects to the controller, but the controller just doesn't...
  9. Can't link PS4 bluetooth controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't link PS4 bluetooth controller: So I have a microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse that has it's own bluetooth dongle I was told this dongle would be able to be utilized to also link my new PS4 controller But I seem to be having issues with the dongle seeing this controller, or even a bluetooth headset I...
  10. PS4 Bluetooth controller pair can't get removed?

PS4 Bluetooth controller pair can't get removed?: I'm trying to remove the device because I have 2 bluetooth devices. I installed to the wrong one, now I can't even remove it at all. I tried to uninstall the device even in device manager, yet the pair keeps showing back up. submitted by /u/Wow_Space [link] [comments]...