Windows 10: When I try using New under the right click menu in windows the small window crashes and I...

Discus and support When I try using New under the right click menu in windows the small window crashes and I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try using New under the right click menu in windows the small window crashes and I can't create anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanTwo, Feb 14, 2019.

1. DanTwo Win User

When I try using New under the right click menu in windows the small window crashes and I...

When I try using New under the right click menu in windows the small window crashes and I can't create anything.

:)

DanTwo, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

When I try using New under the right click menu in windows the small window crashes and I...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. When I try using New under the right click menu in windows the small window crashes and I... - Similar Threads - try using under

2. Explorer.exe Crashes When I right click on folders.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer.exe Crashes When I right click on folders.: Hello, so, as stated, I noticed that whenever I right clicked a folder to open the context menu, Explorer.exe would crash. It also happens when I try right clicking on the desktop. I tried following several tips, such as using SFC /Scannow, DISM /online /cleanup-image...
  3. My right click menu is too small.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My right click menu is too small.: Right click menu small than usual, it happened after I updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-right-click-menu-is-too-small/3405cef0-77a1-4eb4-8560-b23a8327e6d1
  4. My right click menu is too small.

My right click menu is too small.: Right click menu small than usual, it happened after I updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-right-click-menu-is-too-small/3405cef0-77a1-4eb4-8560-b23a8327e6d1
  5. When I Right Click on Desktop it is slow or it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I Right Click on Desktop it is slow or it crashes: When I try to right click on my desktop to create another folder it takes ages or it crashes when I right click multiple times...I already tried to delete the registers, do recovery, even formatted my whole pc and when I entered after the wipe I had the same problem as...
  6. file explorer crashes when i right click

file explorer crashes when i right click: When I right click on a drive in file explorer it closes all windows. Its very annoying. I would prefer to go back to windows 10 right click as a lot of the things i do now require me to do the extra step of right clicking and then going to more options....
  7. File Explorer crashes when I right click

File Explorer crashes when I right click: Hello,Everytime I rightclick a document in the File Explorer is crashes the program and soft resets my laptop. Its fine when I click a file. I have had this for a while now, even before Windows 11 was out and, as fa as I know, it isn't because of a virus. I haven't downloaded...
  8. Right-Click Context Menu is not responding when I right-click, and goes unresponive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right-Click Context Menu is not responding when I right-click, and goes unresponive.: I have an issue, when I right-click, but it suddenly goes not responding and returns to normal after it blacks out, probably a glitch. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu-is-not-responding-when-i/f8af52ce-e9a5-4a4e-b476-ffbb8bc8ea45
  9. Can't use the "new" when I right click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't use the "new" when I right click: So whenever I hover over the new button on the right click menu it freezes for a second, then flashes a black screen and windows reloads (apps in task bar are gone and appear quite quickly, so it probably doesn't fully restart). So i have had lots of trouble trying to make...
  10. Windows Explorer crashes when I right click and select new

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer crashes when I right click and select new: I have checked & disabled all 3rd party apps using a shellview program & the problem does not appear to be there. Problem seems to have occurred after MS update about 10 days ago. Below is the most recent log. Log Name: Application Source: Application Hang...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc hangs when on new under right click menu windows