Windows 10: When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i...

Discus and support When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to turn my pc on, i get stucked in the windows logo. I tried to go to the repair tool, but after the message saying that it's preparing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Miguel Felizardo, Nov 18, 2022.

1. When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i...

When i try to turn my pc on, i get stucked in the windows logo. I tried to go to the repair tool, but after the message saying that it's preparing the automatic repair tool, all i get is a black screen with a big cursor

:)

Miguel Felizardo, Nov 18, 2022

2. Windows 10 stuck on logo screen

Hi Zack,

As per the description, it seems that your PC is stuck in a reboot loop and is unable to load onto the desktop.

I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you are able to access the PC. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

If the above does not work, I suggest that you perform Startup Repair via Windows Recovery Environment using Media Creation Tool. To do so, you will require to download the ISO from the link below and then create a tool.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Refer to the section Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool
    in the above article for creating the tool

Once you have the installation media, follow the steps:

• Start your computer from the installation media. Insert the disk or USB stick and restart your computer. If you see a message asking you to “Press any key to boot from DVD,” do so. If you don’t
      see the message, you might need to change the boot order in your computer's BIOS settings so that it first starts from the disk or USB. When you see the 'Install Windows' page, tap or click 'Repair your computer' link to start the Windows Recovery Environment.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      'Startup Repair'.

• After this complete the repair and see if you are able to boot in to your computer.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 18, 2022
  3. Scanning and Repairing Tool stuck at start-up in Windows 10

Hi,

The user profile that you're using might have gotten corrupted, and affected the operating system. It could also be the reason why your computer is now at repair tool loop. That said, we suggest that you run the System File Checker tool and DISM using command
    prompt, in safe mode. Here are the steps on how to access safe mode through Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE):

• Turn on your computer, then just after the loading screen before the Windows logo show up,
      press and hold the power button on your computer or unplug the power cord from the power source. (Do this two times)
    • On the third time, wait for the blue screen with "Choose an option" at the top.
    • Click on Troubleshoot, then click on Advanced options.
    • Choose Startup options, then click Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, choose the option number (4) for safe mode.

Once your computer boots into safe mode, check this article to learn how
    to run the System File Checker and DISM tool.

Note: Make sure to follow the second step under Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe).
    Provide us a screenshot of the result if possible, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know the result of the above steps.

Carlos Tin, Nov 18, 2022
  4. When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i...

Automatic Repair stucks on windows 10

Hi Matthew,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try repairing the system using Windows 10 installation media and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download Windows 10 from the below link and create media creation tool: Refer the below link,

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After creating the tool perform a Startup Repair.

I would like to inform that, if your Windows 10 is not able to boot or startup, Startup Repair will come into action and try to diagnose and fix the issue. It will scan system files, registry settings, configuration settings and more and try
    to fix the problem on its own, automatically.

Perform the Startup repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click Startup repair.

Hope this information helps to resolve and makes your computer to work fine.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i...

1. When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i... - Similar Threads - turn stuck logo

2. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...: When I turn on my pc desktop it loads to the republic of gamers screen then freezes I tried loads ding into automatic repair and it still freezes...
  3. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...: When I turn on my pc desktop it loads to the republic of gamers screen then freezes I tried loads ding into automatic repair and it still freezes...
  4. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When I try to reinstall windows on my pc it flashed the windows logo then turns black.How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to reinstall windows on my pc it flashed the windows logo then turns black.How...: When I tried to boot from a flash drive with windows on it. My computer flashed the windows logo and went blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-reinstall-windows-on-my-pc-it/3f8811b5-3812-4ec4-a387-b3d864126c48
  6. When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i...: When i try to turn my pc on, i get stucked in the windows logo. I tried to go to the repair tool, but after the message saying that it's preparing the automatic repair tool, all i get is a black screen with a big cursor...
  7. When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i turn my pc on, im stuck in the windows logo, tried to go to the repair tool and i...: When i try to turn my pc on, i get stucked in the windows logo. I tried to go to the repair tool, but after the message saying that it's preparing the automatic repair tool, all i get is a black screen with a big cursor...
  8. My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is...: My pc was slow, and so i tried to restart it. I was stuck in the windows logo, and pressed the shutdown button and got the same result, did again to go to the repair tool, and now i get a black screen with a big cursor....
  9. My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is...: My pc was slow, and so i tried to restart it. I was stuck in the windows logo, and pressed the shutdown button and got the same result, did again to go to the repair tool, and now i get a black screen with a big cursor....
  10. My pc is stuck in the windows logo and when it opens the automatic repair tool all i get is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging