Windows 10: When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to...

Discus and support When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/H20Scorpion [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/H20Scorpion, Jan 16, 2020.

1. When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to...

/u/H20Scorpion, Jan 16, 2020
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to... partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 16, 2020
  4. When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to...

windows 10 not showing computers on network

i think must of us having this problem have tried what you have suggested to no avail,if two computers are hardwired via a router they should be able to see each other when all the sharing is enabled,everything worked perfectlly before the 1703 version,currently
    if i turn on 1st pc let it boot up then turn on 2nd pc let it boot up,the 1st pc wins the election and displays all pcs connected whereas the 2nd pc wont display any pcs connected and booting the pcs vice versa to this will let 2nd pc display all pcs connected

badger300100, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to...

1. When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to... - Similar Threads - turn shows access

2. Help me when I go to put my pc on sleep my monitor go black then they turn back on but my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me when I go to put my pc on sleep my monitor go black then they turn back on but my...: Help me when I go to put my pc on sleep my monitor go black then they turn back on but my pc doesn't even fall asleep pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-when-i-go-to-put-my-pc-on-sleep-my-monitor/68fc47d0-4fdb-4e37-8d63-83c9ffdc49c3
  3. Help me when I go to put my pc on sleep my monitor go black then they turn back on but my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me when I go to put my pc on sleep my monitor go black then they turn back on but my...: Help me when I go to put my pc on sleep my monitor go black then they turn back on but my pc doesn't even fall asleep pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-when-i-go-to-put-my-pc-on-sleep-my-monitor/68fc47d0-4fdb-4e37-8d63-83c9ffdc49c3
  4. I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...: I basically turned my computer on and it showed me my Microsoft login window but I usually login under a local user in my c drive so automatically I had to put my old password . I sign in and my desktop and everything is different because I’m now running my computer through...
  5. I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...: I basically turned my computer on and it showed me my Microsoft login window but I usually login under a local user in my c drive so automatically I had to put my old password . I sign in and my desktop and everything is different because I’m now running my computer through...
  6. I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...

7. Only 1 monitor turns on when I boot up my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only 1 monitor turns on when I boot up my PC: Only 1 monitor turns on when I boot up my PC. This is a new build, MB and graphics card drivers are fully updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-1-monitor-turns-on-when-i-boot-up-my-pc/01ed2efb-cadd-404a-8390-3d646eac8099
  8. Only 1 monitor turns on when I boot up my PC

Only 1 monitor turns on when I boot up my PC: Only 1 monitor turns on when I boot up my PC. This is a new build, MB and graphics card drivers are fully updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-1-monitor-turns-on-when-i-boot-up-my-pc/01ed2efb-cadd-404a-8390-3d646eac8099
  9. My Windows computer is only showing the loading circle when I go to the taskbar. when I go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows computer is only showing the loading circle when I go to the taskbar. when I go...: My Windows computer is only showing the loading circle when I go to the taskbar. when I go on any app/website it says no connection even though there is. What do I do? And there is a symbol that replaced the wi-fi next to date and time. Whats that about?...
  10. My Windows computer is only showing the loading circle when I go to the taskbar. when I go...

My Windows computer is only showing the loading circle when I go to the taskbar. when I go...: My Windows computer is only showing the loading circle when I go to the taskbar. when I go on any app/website it says no connection even though there is. What do I do? And there is a symbol that replaced the wi-fi next to date and time. Whats that about?...