Windows 10: When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to...

Discus and support When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/H20Scorpion [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/H20Scorpion, Jan 16, 2020.

1. When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to...

/u/H20Scorpion, Jan 16, 2020
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to... partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 16, 2020
  4. When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to...

windows 10 not showing computers on network

i think must of us having this problem have tried what you have suggested to no avail,if two computers are hardwired via a router they should be able to see each other when all the sharing is enabled,everything worked perfectlly before the 1703 version,currently
    if i turn on 1st pc let it boot up then turn on 2nd pc let it boot up,the 1st pc wins the election and displays all pcs connected whereas the 2nd pc wont display any pcs connected and booting the pcs vice versa to this will let 2nd pc display all pcs connected

badger300100, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to...

1. When I turn on my PC this shows up, the only way for me to access my computer is to go to... - Similar Threads - turn shows access

2. My Laptop is only Showing my phone's WiFi Hotspot when I turn on the WiFi. It isn't showing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop is only Showing my phone's WiFi Hotspot when I turn on the WiFi. It isn't showing...: Usually I get like 5-10 available networks but today I'm not getting any networks. So to test I turned on my phone's hotspot and for some reason my laptop is showing this network and it is also able to connect to it submitted by /u/luffygokunaruto [link] [comments]...
  3. When I turned on my computer this evening, my display screen is upside down. Is there a way...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I turned on my computer this evening, my display screen is upside down. Is there a way...: I have an HP tower with Windows 10, and I have a Samsung monitor. Everything was fine this morning! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turned-on-my-computer-this-evening-my/968029e9-1baf-4029-b854-f98194539285
  4. My task bar does not show up on my screen when I go online.

My task bar does not show up on my screen when I go online.: My task bar does not show up when I go online. I have tried different things like resetting but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-does-not-show-up-on-my-screen-when-i/138ecf7c-75b9-48a6-b591-903de4cfc008
  5. My computer shows something when its turned on

in Cortana
    My computer shows something when its turned on: C: \users\computer\appdata\ roaming\microsoft\windows\grhjrgtr\jtvewbjd.exe'.make sure you typed the name correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-shows-something-when-its-turned-on/a06e848b-e2da-4cea-8986-1196e9b5c6fc"
  6. when I turn on my computer with Windows 10, I want to go to desktop.

when I turn on my computer with Windows 10, I want to go to desktop.: when I turn on computer I want to go to desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-on-my-computer-with-windows-10-i-want/78482edc-ed29-481e-9f85-a329b9874d51
  7. Screen turned black when I turned on my pc

Screen turned black when I turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...
  8. BSOD when I turned on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when I turned on my PC: I came home from shopping and turned on my custom built desktop PC and it gave me a BSOD. On the screen it said "system thread exception not handled". This only happened once Attachment 42119 System Spec Computer type: PC/DesktopSystem Manufacturer/Model Number:...
  9. Problems When I turn on my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems When I turn on my PC: Hello. Whenever I turn on my PC, there is only a black screen with the mouse cursor. When I restart my PC it works but the date is set to some very random date eg. 1/3/2302. This really confuses me and I have no idea why this is happening. 28853
  10. Show me the way to go home (back to W8.1)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Show me the way to go home (back to W8.1): No matter what I do, I can't gain administrative privileges for my W10 PC: Never prompted to elevate privilege as administrator - Windows 10 Forums I never reset my administrative password when I upgraded - it just doesn't like it anymore. I'd like to throw in the...