Windows 10: When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.

Discus and support When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is an everyday occurrence where i turn on PC and load a game. The game begins to freeze and stutter on the main menu causing me not to be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leonardo Trindade1, Dec 4, 2023.

1. When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.

This is an everyday occurrence where i turn on PC and load a game. The game begins to freeze and stutter on the main menu causing me not to be able to play. Internet works fine, YouTube works fine, everything works perfectly except when i try to load a game. It is all games btw.This happens everyday for a short period of time almost like the system needs time to warm up. Lately i have been re-installing graphics driver and restarting, disabling GeForce overlay and it seems to be working. I have done all that i have done before and now i continue to have the same issue. Of course i would like

:)

Leonardo Trindade1, Dec 4, 2023

2. Windows 10(Stuttering when playing any game and sometimes pc restarts itself after stuttering)

Hi,

So basically this pc was formatted and the windows 10 reinstalled. It fixed the BSOD but the stuttering issue did not stop at all. So when playing any game it just stutters every few seconds and the stutter sometimes takes long like 30 seconds and the pc
    just restarts itself during the stutter which makes the games unplayable.

I really need help for this problem. Any help would be appreciated!

leonardgraycochea, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Chriso747 Win User
    Windows 10 game stuttering

Not sure what game(s) are giving you this problem but in my experience with Flt. Sim X, I have had similar issues of stuttering and game lag/freezes. Hopefully, others will call in with their suggestions, but mine are:

1. For stutters: happens when my processor isn't able to read/process the graphics on the screen fast enough. As I approach high density airports, I get minor stutters and drop in frame rates. This is due to low processor speed (3.4 ghz) and depleted
    VAS (Virtual Address Space) required to run the game smoothly. Solution: increasing my frames to Unlimited helps, but turning down graphics, moving vehicles, etc. brings the most gain.

2. For lag/freezes: I don't experience this, as I make sure that when I boot the computer, I allow up to 15 minutes for it to fully load, with its Services, internet checking, etc. However, when you get a delay or a freeze for some time, then you need
    to see what Service, Update, System checking, etc. is going on in the background. Sometimes, Anti-virus software could suddenly start a check or scheduled task could kick in. All these need to be disabled, or at least you need to find out what is starting
    while you are gaming, by checking in your Task Manager. This will give you some idea of what is going on in the background.

Hope you make some progress with this.

Chriso747, Dec 4, 2023
  4. renarssi Win User

When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.

Video Game Stutters

I enabled secure mode (safe mode ?) it showed me many errors and when i finaly got the pc into safe mode (it showed in the bottom corner) removed and installed my drivers , got out of safe mode it was showing a completely different menu when i turned my pc on. Usually the first screen was "Dell" , and straight to loading windows , but now it was "Dell" and some sort of intel raid menu. Coincidence or not but every game started stuttering after this. Any way of removing this to make sure that this isnt causing the stutters?

Used UnHackMe (recommended on other forums) , got rid of viruses and that solved the problem for future reference.

renarssi, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.

1. When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable. - Similar Threads - turn load game

2. PC freezes when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes when loading up a game.: This is a follow-up from my previous post, my pc no longer freezes shortly after start-up or download something, the pc still freezes as i am about to load into a game, I tried to play Fortnite and it froze, Half Life 1 was fine though....
  3. PC freezes when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes when loading up a game.: This is a follow-up from my previous post, my pc no longer freezes shortly after start-up or download something, the pc still freezes as i am about to load into a game, I tried to play Fortnite and it froze, Half Life 1 was fine though....
  4. PC freezes when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.

When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.: This is an everyday occurrence where i turn on PC and load a game. The game begins to freeze and stutter on the main menu causing me not to be able to play. Internet works fine, YouTube works fine, everything works perfectly except when i try to load a game. It is all games...
  6. When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.

When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.: This is an everyday occurrence where i turn on PC and load a game. The game begins to freeze and stutter on the main menu causing me not to be able to play. Internet works fine, YouTube works fine, everything works perfectly except when i try to load a game. It is all games...
  7. Games suddenly unplayable

Games suddenly unplayable: I built my pc maybe 2 months ago, any game I ran would play smooth as butter, no lag spikes or fps drops. Suddenly about 1 month later my game experiences the worst lag spikes ex: 70-4000 ping and this occurs almost every minute making it where I can no longer play my...
  8. PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games: Ok so to start off and describe what is going on, as of recently my laptop has seemed to be acting weird and It's getting extremely irritating. An issue has appeared out of nowhere that has been causing my screen to freeze for a split second when doing certain things on my...
  9. PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games

PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games: Ok so to start off and describe what is going on, as of recently my laptop has seemed to be acting weird and It's getting extremely irritating. An issue has appeared out of nowhere that has been causing my screen to freeze for a split second when doing certain things on my...
  10. PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games