Windows 10: when I turn on pc from sleep mode blue screen appears then it starts

Discus and support when I turn on pc from sleep mode blue screen appears then it starts in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; when I turn on pc from sleep mode blue screen appearsthen I turn it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TausifMallick, Sep 27, 2020.

1. when I turn on pc from sleep mode blue screen appears then it starts

when I turn on pc from sleep mode blue screen appearsthen I turn it on

:)

TausifMallick, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Q9650 Win User

Monitor goes to sleep mode just before welcome screen on Windows 7

I am having a new strange issue on my Windows 7 64-Bit desktop PC.

When I turn my PC on, it starts its boot process as usual, but just before the welcome screen appears the following happens....

> monitor goes to sleep (amber led) mode by itself for 2 seconds then it resumes power (blue led on) and windows is loaded fine

i reformatted the pc and issue still occurs. i tried to reinstall nvidia drivers also doing a clean install for the nvidia drivers but nothing. in safe mode there is no delay during the bootup, no monitor sleeping issues. i just wonder what is the culprit! i think it is a microsoft patch issue as this already happened to me in the past and was fixed in some way without messing around.

Q9650, Sep 27, 2020
  3. ntoskrnl.exe Blue Screen of Death

Hi Stevie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

The PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA bug check has a value of 0x00000050. This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

Let us try the following steps as a workaround and check if it makes any difference.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to start your computer in safe mode with Networking and check if the issue appears there as well. If it does not appear in safe mode with Networking place the computer in clean
    boot state to identify the culprit program running in the background creating this error.

Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.

Refer:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Let us follow the steps suggested in the following article and check if ti helps in resolving the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

when I turn on pc from sleep mode blue screen appears then it starts

Blue screen in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why blue screen errors is happening. For us to isolate what's causing it, we'll be needing additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you still able to login to your account after receiving the blue screen?
    • Was the blue screen appeared while accessing a specific app or upon turning on the computer?
    • Have you tried accessing Safe mode?

If you are still able to login on your account, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this
    article to resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome, so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

when I turn on pc from sleep mode blue screen appears then it starts

1. when I turn on pc from sleep mode blue screen appears then it starts - Similar Threads - turn sleep mode

2. Blue Screen when my PC turns on from sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when my PC turns on from sleeping: I'm keep getting a BSOD whenever I wake my PC from sleeping..The code I get is... irql not less or equal All drivers are up to date and I've conducted several system clean ups, still can't get to the root issue....
  3. Blue Screen when my PC turns on from sleeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen when my PC turns on from sleeping: I'm keep getting a BSOD whenever I wake my PC from sleeping..The code I get is... irql not less or equal All drivers are up to date and I've conducted several system clean ups, still can't get to the root issue....
  4. Blue Screen when my PC turns on from sleeping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. blue screen after starting pc from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen after starting pc from sleep mode: Half the time I start the Windows 10 PC from sleep mode, I get a blue screen but does not say what the problem is. but How do I find out what the problem is?...
  6. blue screen after starting pc from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen after starting pc from sleep mode: Half the time I start the Windows 10 PC from sleep mode, I get a blue screen but does not say what the problem is. but How do I find out what the problem is?...
  7. blue screen after starting pc from sleep mode

8. When I turn pc on blue death screen appears. And it's repeating forever. And the error is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turn pc on blue death screen appears. And it's repeating forever. And the error is...: death screen. Pls help. Registration error. Repeating blue screen. Can't install windows. Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-pc-on-blue-death-screen-appears-and/adb7f9f3-01d8-4d10-ab20-688b19266846
  9. Blue screen appears for a split second when coming out of sleep mode and during start up

Blue screen appears for a split second when coming out of sleep mode and during start up: Blue screen is flasing for about a second or two during start up and during waking up screen after sleep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-appears-for-a-split-second-when-coming/1f8a9ef0-4dd6-44ba-8f87-95a0c5b01d20
  10. BSOD when waking from sleep mode and randomly when starting PC

BSOD when waking from sleep mode and randomly when starting PC: (PS when I tried to post this once it didn't show up so if it's like a moderator has to see this and this was submitted twice, really sorry!!) Hello all, my PC is crashing when it wakes up from sleep mode lately. I know it is a driver for sure, I've been told it's a driver...