Windows 10: when i type in a internet page it comes up in half a screen my pc works perfectly otherwyse

Discus and support when i type in a internet page it comes up in half a screen my pc works perfectly otherwyse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i type in a internet page from bing or google i only get half a page i can not move it accross to the centre of the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kennyscott3, Jun 24, 2021.

1. when i type in a internet page it comes up in half a screen my pc works perfectly otherwyse

when i type in a internet page from bing or google i only get half a page i can not move it accross to the centre of the screen

:)

kennyscott3, Jun 24, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Windows 10 doesn't connect or update to Internet, but Browser connects perfectly

Hello,

I request you to run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer.

Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter.

Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 24, 2021
  4. when i type in a internet page it comes up in half a screen my pc works perfectly otherwyse

Error: "This page is not available right now. We're working to restore it as soon as possible" while accessing MSN Home Page on Internet Explorer

Hi Anjoma,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing MSN home page on Internet Explorer. We will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uncheck Enable protected mode
    option and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run
      command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl in the Run window.
    • This will open Internet properties window.
    • Select Security tab and uncheck Enable Protected mode
    • Click apply and ok
    • Restart Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

when i type in a internet page it comes up in half a screen my pc works perfectly otherwyse

1. when i type in a internet page it comes up in half a screen my pc works perfectly otherwyse - Similar Threads - type internet page

2. My pc comes on the screen saver but won’t bring up the login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc comes on the screen saver but won’t bring up the login page: I can’t get my computer to bring up the login page. I had a new drivel installed and bought a new keyboard and mouse. But can’t get them to connect OT the PC to let me login...
  3. My pc comes on the screen saver but won’t bring up the login page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc comes on the screen saver but won’t bring up the login page: I can’t get my computer to bring up the login page. I had a new drivel installed and bought a new keyboard and mouse. But can’t get them to connect OT the PC to let me login...
  4. My pc comes on the screen saver but won’t bring up the login page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC will not connect to online games, the internet works perfectly fine but when it comes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC will not connect to online games, the internet works perfectly fine but when it comes...: My PC will not connect to online games, the internet works perfectly fine but when it comes to connecting online it wont how do i fix this? I need an option that will cost me no money because all the solutions I've seen usually end up me having to pay...
  6. My PC will not connect to online games, the internet works perfectly fine but when it comes...

My PC will not connect to online games, the internet works perfectly fine but when it comes...: My PC will not connect to online games, the internet works perfectly fine but when it comes to connecting online it wont how do i fix this? I need an option that will cost me no money because all the solutions I've seen usually end up me having to pay...
  7. how do i get rid of my page which goes half and half half of page

how do i get rid of my page which goes half and half half of page: help me get my page clear it is half black and half white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-my-page-which-goes-half-and/96cc54e2-2516-4b81-802a-8cc8994c541e
  8. how do i get rid of my page which goes half and half half of page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of my page which goes half and half half of page: help me get my page clear it is half black and half white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-my-page-which-goes-half-and/96cc54e2-2516-4b81-802a-8cc8994c541e
  9. Half of my screen is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half of my screen is not working.: I recently started using two monitors and now, whether or not I use both, half of the screen on my computer does not work.What I mean by that is that it does not recognize text or hyperlinks, it cannot scroll on that half.Does anyone know what is going on?...
  10. Half of my screen is not working.

Half of my screen is not working.: I recently started using two monitors and now, whether or not I use both, half of the screen on my computer does not work.What I mean by that is that it does not recognize text or hyperlinks, it cannot scroll on that half.Does anyone know what is going on?...