Windows 10: When I type something in notepad, it just skips to the next line.

Discus and support When I type something in notepad, it just skips to the next line. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can’t press any button without it just going to the next line and I’m not sure why. submitted by /u/yifilili [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yifilili, Aug 14, 2020.

1. When I type something in notepad, it just skips to the next line.

I can’t press any button without it just going to the next line and I’m not sure why.

submitted by /u/yifilili
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yifilili, Aug 14, 2020
  2. vmars316 Win User

Notepad command line to open file and find text ?

ricardobohner :
    I want notepad to open up at the FOUND line .
    Thx

- - - Updated - - -

Any suggestions for 'under 2mb' freeware alternatives to notepad ?
    Thanks

vmars316, Aug 14, 2020
  3. JimWynne Win User
    notepad

Why should Notepad have line numbers? Line numbers for what?

JimWynne, Aug 14, 2020
  4. When I type something in notepad, it just skips to the next line.

notepad

Why should Notepad have line numbers? Line numbers for what?

For anything from coding in many languages, to making a long document where you may want to callout certain words or phrases by line number. Just a more versatile editor.

fhorsfield, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

When I type something in notepad, it just skips to the next line.

1. When I type something in notepad, it just skips to the next line. - Similar Threads - type something notepad

2. when i press enter my computer skips to the next page.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i press enter my computer skips to the next page.: I have a hp Spectre x360 convertible computer and the keyboard has always been weird. FINALLY, I can use the keyboard after having the keys go haywire for a long time. now unfortunately when I press enter the cursor skips a whole stinking page. For how much I spent on it, I...
  3. Something similar to NOTEPAD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something similar to NOTEPAD: I would like to have something similar to Notepad, but with more features like sort and find. At one time I used Notepad++ and it did everything I want, but for some reason I get an error when I try to run it now. I have Wordpad and it is sort of good, but but has no sort...
  4. i misclicked and saved something to notepad

in Windows 10 Customization
    i misclicked and saved something to notepad: i was trying to set up the dolphin emulator on my pc and i accidently made it always open with notepad and i cant get it to stop opening with it no matter how many times ive tried deleting the program and re opening it any advice?...
  5. line skips while typing. Touchpad is turned off. windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    line skips while typing. Touchpad is turned off. windows 10: ASUS gaming notebook. On my previous notebook, this problem was fixed by setting the touchpad to turn off if a mouse was detected. I have done this, and the problem persists. It usually happens if I am doing an insert-edit on web forums or in email. There seem to be tons...
  6. How do I print JUST selected lines from notepad?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I print JUST selected lines from notepad?: How do I print JUST selected lines from notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing/04edd19c-a039-44a9-8627-4bfb0915747f"
  7. SKIP AHEAD TO NEXT WINDOW RELEASE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SKIP AHEAD TO NEXT WINDOW RELEASE: When I select this option it, automatically reverted. My Question is When SKIP AHEAD TO WINDOW RELEASE will OPEN, because now it's closed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/skip-ahead-to-next-window-release/660431cb-4fa0-49bc-9ba4-55279ee282d3
  8. Overlay When Skipping or Playing next songs when Playing Video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overlay When Skipping or Playing next songs when Playing Video games.: Hello just curious if we ever get this kind of Overlay while playing video games or some other fullscreen Apps. Like we know, theres a lot of Keyboard designed with Media keys now days. so we can just skip to next music while opening full screen aplication. basically it was...
  9. Something keeps happening when I type

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something keeps happening when I type: [ATTACH] Instead of a line when I type in a text box, it just becomes a whole black rectangle. Can someone help me? Thanks. Something I could of thinked of: (this started this morning) This morning, an update happened. The update could've done something to do this >...
  10. Just upgraded. PC crashes after I type password and hit next

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just upgraded. PC crashes after I type password and hit next: I upgraded last night. I am not a noob and in fact work in IT. Anyways I get to the screen that says "Hi there welcome back!" says my name Shamrock. I type my password. Hit next. Then the Curser turns to a round circle and spins for a minute. Sometimes 5 minutes then the...