Windows 10: When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?

Discus and support When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i uninstall it and install it again (because it crashes) it does not give back my storage? Plus when i uninstall it it never gives back my GBs so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 9nq, Nov 29, 2019.

1. 9NQ
    9nq Win User

When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?

When i uninstall it and install it again (because it crashes) it does not give back my storage? Plus when i uninstall it it never gives back my GBs so could you explain this? (And how do you fix the crashing thing?)

:)

2. ColMac42 Win User

Uninstall Fortnite

What do I have to do to uninstall Fortnite?

ColMac42, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Faith Win User

Uninstall Fortnite

Open up the epic launcher, click on the library tab, select Fortnite and find the cog symbol on it and click uninstall.

Faith, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage? - Similar Threads - uninstall fortnite why

2. Why doesn't my expansion disk give storage to windows when it's open on my mac?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why doesn't my expansion disk give storage to windows when it's open on my mac?: I recently used the BOOTCAMP software to be able to use windows 10 on my mac for work. I have a 1 terabyte expansion disk in my mac and it works great, but when I open windows it doesn't work even though it's plugged in and detected, I really need the extra storage so if...
  3. Why does my fortnite keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my fortnite keep crashing?: When i join fortnite and in a period of time i crash what can i do to fix it? I have been reinstalling it 145403
  4. Why does my fortnite keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does my fortnite keep crashing?: When i join fortnite and in a period of time i crash what can i do to fix it? 145403
  5. When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?: When i uninstall it and install it again (because it crashes) it does not give back my storage? Plus when i uninstall it it never gives back my GBs so could you explain this? (And how do you fix the crashing thing?) 145343
  6. Uninstall Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Fortnite: What do I have to do to uninstall Fortnite? 137242
  7. Why does the Focus assist auto turn on when I switch back into desktop view?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does the Focus assist auto turn on when I switch back into desktop view?: This problem happened on my desktop PC but not my laptop after I’ve update to v1903. The problem is very simple, and truth be told, I don’t think it’s a very seriously problem. But just for curious, I want to know why ~ when I switch to desktop view, the Focus assist...
  8. Opening ark or fortnite gives error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening ark or fortnite gives error: Opening ark or fortnite gives the error Windows cannot access the specified device,path,or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item. Im on Windows 10 Insider Preview 18912.1001 I have tried going on the adminstrator account i get the same...
  9. Why does it give me "The requested operation requires elevation" when I run "Netstat -b"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does it give me "The requested operation requires elevation" when I run "Netstat -b"?: I am the owner....the ONLY administrator of this computer, so why do I require permissions from myself to delete certain folders, and elevation to run ANYTHING on my own computer??...
  10. Why does my pc always crash when I restart?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my pc always crash when I restart?: When I want to restart my pc, it takes a very long amount of time before (around 4 minutes or so) and then my pc just goes into a BSOD and then it just loads back up as usual but when I restart it again it does the exact same thing, but when I looked up a tutorial on how to...