Windows 10: When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?

Discus and support When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i uninstall it and install it again (because it crashes) it does not give back my storage? Plus when i uninstall it it never gives back my GBs so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 9nq, Nov 29, 2019.

1. 9NQ
    9nq Win User

When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?

When i uninstall it and install it again (because it crashes) it does not give back my storage? Plus when i uninstall it it never gives back my GBs so could you explain this? (And how do you fix the crashing thing?)

:)

2. ColMac42 Win User

Uninstall Fortnite

What do I have to do to uninstall Fortnite?

ColMac42, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Faith Win User

Uninstall Fortnite

Open up the epic launcher, click on the library tab, select Fortnite and find the cog symbol on it and click uninstall.

Faith, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage? - Similar Threads - uninstall fortnite why

2. Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?: When connecting to the Fortnite lobby, the screen randomly turns grey and teleports me back to my Home Screen. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-fortnite-crash-when-trying-to-load-in/3236f5c5-0fd0-4fed-9268-2282a4103717
  3. Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?: When connecting to the Fortnite lobby, the screen randomly turns grey and teleports me back to my Home Screen. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-fortnite-crash-when-trying-to-load-in/3236f5c5-0fd0-4fed-9268-2282a4103717
  4. why does my screen go white when opening Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my screen go white when opening Fortnite?: Hi!im trying to open fortnite on my computer but when it opens, the screen goes white and some other colors too, this hasnt happened before. its white that i cant see anything else, could someone please help me with it? i tryed to put a picture here but it didnt let me.i have...
  5. why does my screen go white when opening Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my screen go white when opening Fortnite?: Hi!im trying to open fortnite on my computer but when it opens, the screen goes white and some other colors too, this hasnt happened before. its white that i cant see anything else, could someone please help me with it? i tryed to put a picture here but it didnt let me.i have...
  6. Why does Onedrive hold my entire Desktop? and why when I uninstall Onedrive does my desktop...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Onedrive hold my entire Desktop? and why when I uninstall Onedrive does my desktop...: I am sickened by the fact that all of my info is on one drive and if i unsync or unlink my pc my entire desktop still shows up in the Onedrive path! I do not want it in the Onedrive path. I used to go C:\Users\user\Desktop ...now i have to go to...
  7. Why does my fortnite keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my fortnite keep crashing?: When i join fortnite and in a period of time i crash what can i do to fix it? I have been reinstalling it 145403
  8. Why does my fortnite keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does my fortnite keep crashing?: When i join fortnite and in a period of time i crash what can i do to fix it? 145403
  9. When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?

in Windows 10 Support
    When i uninstall fortnite why does it not give back my storage?: When i uninstall it and install it again (because it crashes) it does not give back my storage? Plus when i uninstall it it never gives back my GBs so could you explain this? (And how do you fix the crashing thing?) 145343
  10. Uninstall Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Fortnite: What do I have to do to uninstall Fortnite? 137242