Windows 10: When I uninstall program from my computer, it will still appear, but wihout icon.

Discus and support When I uninstall program from my computer, it will still appear, but wihout icon. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So when i tried to uninstall LibreOffice and Realtek Audio Console, the programs are still appearing in my start menu. They are without icon and when i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Marc125gg, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Marc125gg Win User

When I uninstall program from my computer, it will still appear, but wihout icon.

So when i tried to uninstall LibreOffice and Realtek Audio Console, the programs are still appearing in my start menu. They are without icon and when i click "open" it does nothing.

Can someone help me how to fix that?

Here are the images:
    When I uninstall program from my computer, it will still appear, but wihout icon. d86ae247-d9b4-485a-ae18-496b9c7c2369?upload=true.png When I uninstall program from my computer, it will still appear, but wihout icon. c33aa67b-b903-4fda-9ee1-64ed3aaed291?upload=true.png

:)

Marc125gg, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

3. Arun B J Win User
    How to uninstall a program that does not appear in the control panel?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Only programs written for Windows will appear in Programs and Features. If you don't see the program listed and you want to uninstall the program, check the information that came with your program, or go to the manufacturer's website. Most programs install
    automatically in the <C:\Program Files folder>. Look in this folder—some programs also include an uninstall program that you can use.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 19, 2021
  4. When I uninstall program from my computer, it will still appear, but wihout icon.

can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

When I uninstall program from my computer, it will still appear, but wihout icon.

1. When I uninstall program from my computer, it will still appear, but wihout icon. - Similar Threads - uninstall program computer

2. Computer Icons appear when i show hidden icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Icons appear when i show hidden icons: For some reason, sometimes computer icons appear when i open the hidden icons tab, it always shows at least one of it, but when i put my mouse on top of them they disappear, before appearing again later, sometimes a lot of them show up, covering my monitors...
  3. Computer Icons appear when i show hidden icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Icons appear when i show hidden icons: For some reason, sometimes computer icons appear when i open the hidden icons tab, it always shows at least one of it, but when i put my mouse on top of them they disappear, before appearing again later, sometimes a lot of them show up, covering my monitors...
  4. Computer Icons appear when i show hidden icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account

I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account: Hi! Yesterday, I changed my Microsoft account to a local account on my computer, but the computer still appears in my account as a device. What can I do about this?...
  6. I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account: Hi! Yesterday, I changed my Microsoft account to a local account on my computer, but the computer still appears in my account as a device. What can I do about this?...
  7. I logged out from my computer, but it still appears in my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...

Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...: Hi all, I am actually asking this for my Dad who is running Windows 10. He had downloaded (from a website) and installed a sound program (Voicemeeter) but it didn't do what he needed so he uninstalled it and restarted his computer. However, despite restarting, an icon for...
  9. Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalled program, but system tray icon is still there...: Hi all, I am actually asking this for my Dad who is running Windows 10. He had downloaded (from a website) and installed a sound program (Voicemeeter) but it didn't do what he needed so he uninstalled it and restarted his computer. However, despite restarting, an icon for...
  10. Chromium icon still appears in Default Programs

in Browsers and Email
    Chromium icon still appears in Default Programs: Hi. I recently uninstalled Chromium web browser from my Windows 10 laptop computer but the app icon still appears in Default Programs. Please help. I want to get rid of the icon but I am unable to. Currently running Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703). 90044