Windows 10: When I uninstall uwp games it doesn't delete the files

Discus and support When I uninstall uwp games it doesn't delete the files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have uwp games that I uninstalled but it never deleted the files for them, my disc c ssd is 500gb and it says it has 370used but when I check the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bogdan9652, Dec 9, 2019.

1. When I uninstall uwp games it doesn't delete the files

So I have uwp games that I uninstalled but it never deleted the files for them, my disc c ssd is 500gb and it says it has 370used but when I check the size of all folders and files on disc its only 150 with hidden files included

:)

Bogdan9652, Dec 9, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

When I uninstall uwp games it doesn't delete the files [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 9, 2019
  3. a111087 Win User
    can't uninstall oblivion

agree, manually delete the folder, clean the register and delete from Add/remove list *Smile When I uninstall uwp games it doesn't delete the files :)

EDIT: or even better, just delete the folder, if don't want to waist your time... *Big Grin When I uninstall uwp games it doesn't delete the files :D

a111087, Dec 9, 2019
  4. When I uninstall uwp games it doesn't delete the files

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

When I uninstall uwp games it doesn't delete the files

1. When I uninstall uwp games it doesn't delete the files - Similar Threads - uninstall uwp games

2. Will uninstalling and reinstalling game pass delete games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will uninstalling and reinstalling game pass delete games?: My friend has gamepass and is having issues with the program and he wants to uninstall it and reinstall it but is afraid his games will get deleted....
  3. How to forcibly remove windows 10 uwp game pass apps that I can't uninstall through the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to forcibly remove windows 10 uwp game pass apps that I can't uninstall through the...: Ok there are two games I have to forcibly remove from my external hard drive. That being yakuza 0 and outer worlds. I installed these two through the Game Pass and they had an update. They didn't want to update so I tried to remove them through the apps under the settings...
  4. Game doesn't see save files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game doesn't see save files: I lost connection to the internet yesterday, and Shadow of War no longer sees any save files, and asks me to start a new campaign. How can this be rectified? Since the Xbox App doesn't allow any user control over the data, what can be done? I am an Xbox Game pass...
  5. Halo: MCC Windows 10 doesn't remove game files when uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Halo: MCC Windows 10 doesn't remove game files when uninstalled?: Hi, Whenever I try and uninstall Halo: MCC from my Windows 10 PC, the game removed itself from the Xbox app and the Start menu, but doesn't release the space? I have located the game files in G:\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Chelan_1.1520.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe and a second...
  6. when i delete my temp files . .

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    when i delete my temp files . .: i want more fps in minecraft. so i watched a guy and he said to hit window + r type %temp% and delete them. i gave my pc admin access to do it. and then when i hit delete my pc said Locking. it never has before!...
  7. Games deleting / uninstalling themselves. IM ON PC. Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Games deleting / uninstalling themselves. IM ON PC. Help: So i turn my computer ON today to find out that the icons of some games i have are missing. I thought nothing of it but later i saw the problem. The games that have no icon are: PUBG lite, Overwatch, Overwatch Public testing, Call of Duty WW2, Batman: Arkham City and Batman:...
  8. When I search for a UWP app in the search box on the taskbar, it doesn't show icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I search for a UWP app in the search box on the taskbar, it doesn't show icon.: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The icons show normally on the desktop and in the start menu. I have tried deleting icon cache and rebooted and computer....
  9. I can't uninstall a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall a game: First of all, I have Windows 10 Mobile. I had a problem in one game. When I asked the support of that game, they told me that i have to uninstall the game, restart my device and I need to reinstall the game. I pressed the uninstall button, but it didn't uninstall fully,...
  10. Notice problem when I delete a file

in Windows 10 Support
    Notice problem when I delete a file: Hi, I have a PC and a Notebook with Windows 10. On the PC Desktop when I want to delete a file I press on the "CANC" Key and I get a notice "Want to move this file to the Trash"? When I make the same action with the Notebook, I just press "CANC" Key, that file goes directly...