Windows 10: when i unlock lock screen in windows 10 in my surface i see blue screen for a second

Discus and support when i unlock lock screen in windows 10 in my surface i see blue screen for a second in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i unlock lock screen in windows 10 in my surface i see blue screen for a second, how can i fix it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Farid1368, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Farid1368 Win User

when i unlock lock screen in windows 10 in my surface i see blue screen for a second

when i unlock lock screen in windows 10 in my surface i see blue screen for a second, how can i fix it ?

:)

Farid1368, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

3. Screen auto-rotation on Windows 10 tablet?

I have a windows surface 3 and all windows tablets the auto rotation is set to off. You have to enable auto rotation.

Press the
    when i unlock lock screen in windows 10 in my surface i see blue screen for a second [​IMG]
    + O (letter) keys to toggle to lock or unlock autorotation. Check here

Mindweaver, Aug 14, 2020
  4. dacrone Win User

when i unlock lock screen in windows 10 in my surface i see blue screen for a second

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

1. when i unlock lock screen in windows 10 in my surface i see blue screen for a second - Similar Threads - unlock lock screen

2. Why am I seeing this on my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I seeing this on my lock screen?: Why is my lock screen showing Government Unclaimed Stimulus on it? I have all ads and notifications turned off. And I have a single picture selected for it. Yet this has shown up recently. I can't find where is has come from, why it is there, and how to remove it....
  3. Why am I seeing this on my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I seeing this on my lock screen?: Why is my lock screen showing Government Unclaimed Stimulus on it? I have all ads and notifications turned off. And I have a single picture selected for it. Yet this has shown up recently. I can't find where is has come from, why it is there, and how to remove it....
  4. blue screen whenever I lock screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen whenever I lock screen: I've always used the windows key + L shortcut to lock my screen, but since today whenever I use that shortcut I get a blue screen and my pc restarts. I did download some sketchy software before these events happend but when I checked in task manager, there wasn't anything...
  5. screen lock unlocking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen lock unlocking: hi there i was wondering if anyone could help me unlock a oppo a73 screen lock please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-lock-unlocking/cebbeb6c-5f9b-41f6-b426-22b8cc497235
  6. Blues screen when I connect a second bootable drive to my system

Blues screen when I connect a second bootable drive to my system: We use the Asus WS X299 SAGE/10G motherboard in a number of our products. We are releasing a new product that requires us to have two boot devices. Boot device 1 is the production system image and boot device 2 is a test image. The production system image boot device 1 is...
  7. when i unlock lock screen in surface pro i see the blank blue screen for a second

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    when i unlock lock screen in surface pro i see the blank blue screen for a second: when i unlock lock screen in surface pro i see the blank blue screen for a second, can fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-unlock-lock-screen-in-surface-pro-i-see-the/a2434540-70d4-46fa-8708-eaa00ae62f1e
  8. My computer has blue screen and locks itself. How do I unlock it?

My computer has blue screen and locks itself. How do I unlock it?: Hello, I was playing roblox on my new HP Pavillion laptop, and a blue screen popped up for a second and had ‘locking...’ written on it. My laptop is now a black screen and I cannot turn it on. Please help, I have no idea how to turn it back on and fix it! Thanks...
  9. Lock and unlock screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lock and unlock screen: What is the real purpose of locking and unlocking the screen different also metro more difficult to get around? Awesome the person before me wanted to know back grammar correction spelling tell him to go to Grammarly: Free Writing Assistant https://www.grammarly.com...
  10. unlock screen rotation on my surface pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unlock screen rotation on my surface pro: On my Surface Pro, I have found a rotation lock button in my settings but I can't turn it off, so the screen is locked and won't change with the angle of the screen, any ideas? Thanks community! Genevieve...